Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost "Hand" In TV Set

Sightings

A photograph taken in 1968 by a woman in Minnesota of her husband assesmbling toys at Christmas. The developed picture shows a strange hand in the TV set.

user posted image

The hand allegedly appeared on photos taken the previous Christmas as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• Kira

• Lillian416

• Ares137

this looks someone was in the dark and and a fake and they could have put there hand in front of it then on a computer program made turn grey color on took out the real hand the turned it upside down and that's whatcha get the fake photo!!!!

user posted image

A photograph taken in 1968 by a woman in Minnesota of her husband assesmbling toys at Christmas.

Maybe a spirit came to give her husband a hand with the toys lol. laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

in berlin modern museum there's a tv with a foot on the screen... maybe this is a part of it.

I can't believe all of you actually think that this is real, I have had many paranormal experiences, enough to determine that these pictures are not real. Trust me. If one is to really have been touched by the other side, the last thing you will do is take a photogragh. These are clearly FAKE. laugh.gif

is it just me...

what's the mystery

the hand in the tv

or

the fact that the husband isn't even in the frame

or is the white shape in the bottom right his back..if so why is the tv of more intrest to the woman than her husband building toys...or is that a silly question lol

i think that may just be a close up of the hand. i seem to remember seeing a whole picture for this one someplace.

What kind of person acctually believes that?? (no offense to those who did.)

It's a little too convenient that its on a T.V, dont u think??

That and its so fake!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another great job of presenting the facts.Nice picture maybe it is real ,I doubt it,I think it is what we call a hoax.

This looks a bit too good to be true, but there have been a lot of photo's with anomalous appendages appearing in the TV, such a heads and hands. The fact that it is black and white, is a good indication that it might be a fake, as if it was in colour it might be possible to see the alteration lines.

dry.gif

This is not the first time I've seen this picture. The husband has been cropped out of the picture. The television was unplugged. The image on the screen was caught by accident. two years running.

This photo is older than computers. It has been published in several books. It has been anylized by experts, not tampering, or editing could be found to account for the image on the television. Black and white photos were more common than color in those days.

Ares137: we realise that some of these pics might have been seen before.

But the reason that they are on here as with all the other pics is for people who may not have seen them before to have a look for themselves and give an opinion... as you have done smile.gif

I read the story to this, and I guess the same thing happened last year at Christmas, and they were seeing if it would happen again....the television was also unplugged at the time. Would the age of the photo be a factor in being fake or not? I thought that the photo was taken at a time where there wasn't the "right stuff" to pull this off as well as it was if it is fake?? Just wondering~~Heather

• 1 month later...

hmmm so we must ask ourselves, how do ghosts transform themselves into the electrical signals required to generate an image on a CRT? Would they have the same skills with a projections unit? A plasma unit? I just know that if I were a ghost (if of course ghosts are free wondering spirits, and not just remaining magnetic/emotional disturbances) I would look at a TV screen and probably have just as much trouble then as I would right now trying to get inside to appear on the screen huh.gif

lol ((HD)) laugh.gif

I really don't know what it could be ... wink.gif

Maybe it is a reflection of a light ... but they did not notice ... unsure.gif