Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

G.Cooper encountered man-made flying saucers

No, I don't expect any sympathy from you and would never ask for any. Personally, I'm more of the Buzz Aldrin school of thought when it comes to dealing with annoying creeps.

[media=]

[/media]

Then go punch McClelland in the face. He's the creep in this story. He's the liar. He's the one calling himself an astronaut when he isn't.

Pull yourself together McG. Don't hold onto this guy just because he claims that UFOs=ET when so very much of what he has said is obvious falsehood. You're defense of him exposes your extreme confirmation bias.

Forgive my straightforward characterization... but... PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

please?

Do you have any problem at all with the fact that this link titles him as "Astronaut Clark McClelland?"

He wrote this thing...

This man has NEVER been in space. NEVER EVER EVER... doesn't that bother you even in the slightest?

Why are you defending this man? He's the actual liar in this current soap opera. Why aren't you calling it like it is?

For all of your bluster against people you think are liars, why aren't you pointing out the obvious liars?

That's just like you, ignoring everything else he said while picking out some little detail to try to make someone look bad.

That's just like you, ignoring everything else he said while picking out some little detail to try to make someone look bad.

Good Lord!

One little detail? Are you joking? He's a liar. This is demonstrably true. Why on earth are you defending him? The only reason that you might is in an effort to support your conclusions. That is CONFIRMATION BIAS.

Open your eyes man.

Well, plenty of people seem to think it's okay to describe McClelland as an astronaut even if he hasn't been in space, so maybe he is entitled to be called that.

Here's another article that mentions how he lost his pension benefits at NASA for being so outspoken about UFOs.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fthe2012scenario.com%2F2010%2F10%2Ffamed-nasa-astronaut-clark-mcclelland-confirms-extraterrestrials-are-here%2F&ei=RrWUUJa2KIjA9gSl5oGYAw&usg=AFQjCNEpNl9BsVVN8Y6cA7nch2Y_AKp1ig&sig2=dh9dyEz1Rn0sjcWe-CWkvw

Well, plenty of people seem to think it's okay to describe McClelland as an astronaut even if he hasn't been in space, so maybe he is entitled to be called that.

Here's another article that mentions how he lost his pension benefits at NASA for being so outspoken about UFOs.

http://www.google.co...1Rn0sjcWe-CWkvw

Yeah, another article by Clark C. McClelland...

Come on McG, give it up already. The man can write any number of articles about his claims, that doesn't make them any more real.

Are you trying to be tricked by this guy?

Sure he had a career that was noteworthy, but obviously he's trying to milk more out of it than what is actually there. I feel for the guy. Like Synch said, he probably has some kind of mental problem. I appreciate his actual accomplishments and service, but when he inflates it with these imaginary things it is a disservice to not only him, but to anyone looking for the truth.

The truth is what you're after right?

This is just sad. I'm going to bed.

Come to your senses MacGuffin. You're smarter than this.

Yeah go away.

Here's Clark McClelland with JFK. I bet you and Bad never got to shake hands with a President.

jfk-capecanaveral-schirra-nov-63.jpg

Yeah, another article by Clark C. McClelland...

Wrong again, Boon, the author of that article was named Steve Beckow.

You didn't even notice THAT!

No, I don't expect any sympathy from you and would never ask for any. Personally, I'm more of the Buzz Aldrin school of thought when it comes to dealing with annoying creeps.

[media=]

[/media]

So now I am an annoying creep? Well, coming from you I couldn't care less. It it came from someone with intellectual weight I would feel offended, but from you...no.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Yeah go away.

Here's Clark McClelland with JFK. I bet you and Bad never got to shake hands with a President.

*snipped image

I've shaken hands with President Clinton. What does that make me? Political jabs aside. :P

Now that we are through all this nonsense, I think I can solve the big "mystery" of why McClelland left NASA in 1992.

Skip what I just said. His father was born in 1913. He was born in 1936.

He said his father had cancer and his mother was in a nursing home, so he took time off to take care of them, but he did start working at NASA in 1958.

http://www.google.co...jueMLAb9XHXy-Xw

:tu:

I haven't really looked very deep into the Clark McClelland stuff...but just had a look at his website 'The Stargate Chronicles'

http://www.stargate-...icles.com/site/

and I like the quote he has put there (Heinlein)...some people should think long and hard about the first bit...

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to it's subjects,

this you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result

is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motivation."

thanks for all your posts in this thread TMG.....your frustration is evident and totally understandable.

and I mean TOTALLY.

edit to add the last bit to the quote...which I had accidently missed out...and it is an important bit.

Motivation and justification....for dishonest conduct is rife in the Information War now taking place on the internet.

It's a sorry state of affairs...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

It it came from someone with intellectual weight I would feel offended, but from you...no.

You wouldn't know intellectual weight if it fell on you.

:tu:

thanks for all your posts in this thread TMG.....your frustration is evident and totally understandable.

and I mean TOTALLY.

They make it so easy to despise them--easy and fun.

• Like 1

WTF?

No one doubts that he worked for NASA? I just had to spend half the day on here proving that he did, and now you are all changing tack!

I mean it! WTF??????????????????????????????????????

Are you deliberately trying to be tiresome now? You've been saying LOL a lot latley, now you seem to be trying out WTF, and lots and lots of ????. Will you be giving ROFL a go next? Anyway, i've not idea why that should have prompted that outbreak of WTF?????????????, what was it about what I said that was so WTF-worthy? I said that working at somewhere, e.g. NASA, need not necessarily mean that one would know everything there is to know about what was going on in every part of that organisation. I don't think anyone doubted that, i've forgotten his name now, the bloke we were talking about, worked for NASA, just that that doesn't necessarily mean he'd have had proof that something that someone may have seen had to be something out of the world. Why should that be so outrageous?

Edited by 747400
  • Like 2

Are you deliberately trying to be tiresome now? You've been saying LOL a lot latley, now you seem to be trying out WTF, and lots and lots of ????. Will you be giving ROFL a go next? Anyway, i've not idea why that should have prompted that outbreak of WTF?????????????, what was it about what I said that was so WTF-worthy?

What did you say? I don't remember.

Heavens, having flicked through the last few pages, you do seem to be getting a bit stressed. Maybe you ought to go and spend some time in the Politics or Conspiracies sections, have a bit of a break perhaps?

I said that working at somewhere, e.g. NASA, need not necessarily mean that one would know everything there is to know about what was going on in every part of that organisation.

you seem to be saying that kind of thing a lot at the moment......the thing is...it's another way of calling someone a liar, isn't it..?

A sneaky way.

• Like 1

Heavens, having flicked through the last few pages, you do seem to be getting a bit stressed. Maybe you ought to go and spend some time in the Politics or Conspiracies sections, have a bit of a break perhaps?

Getting very angry, but not stressed.

Some little detail?! Like he said that he was an Astronaut when he appears not to have been? That's a little detail? Sounds rather like Walter Mitty syndrome to me. Surely that must raise some question marks about his reliability otherwise, shouldn't it?

After all, "ScO" means Spacecraft Operator at NASA, so maybe it's all right for McClelland to call himself an astronaut.

Much in the same way as an Air Traffic Controller would be entitled to call themselves a pilot?

As the man himself says,

clarkcmcclelland.wordpress.com/[/i]']In 1958 Clark C. McClelland was assigned to the national space program at Cape Canaveral, Florida, and helped launch or viewed 673 rockets and spacecraft

Even that doesn't try to claim that he actually flew in any of them

Yeah go away.

You bums probably never even got to meet Walter Cronkite!

i think you're just spamming now.

you seem to be saying that kind of thing a lot at the moment......the thing is...it's another way of calling someone a liar, isn't it..?

A sneaky way.

How on earth do you draw that conclusion? I'm afraid that you seem to be putting words in people's mouths now, much in fact as McGuf has been doing a lot lately. How do you ever read that into what i said there? You know how big organisations work, surely? If you worked for the Government in some capacity, that wouldn't mean that you'd expect to know all the intelligence information that MI5 were involved with, would you? Surely it must be obvious that in a big concern that deals in highly classified work, only people directly involved in that highly classified work would know about it? "Need to know"? Surely you know about that, don't you?

• Like 2