Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Ghost Adventures Real of Fake?

stevemagegod

TAPS is fake? Aw man, I liked them. I believed they had to be real since the show was so methodical and boring, haha. They went about it in a pretty nonchalant way, like scientists or something.

Anyway, Ghost Adventures is so over dramatic it's ridiculous. I think Zak once said he was possessed and starting mulling around going "OH MAN GUYS. I FEEL SO WEIRD. LIKE...SOMETHINGS...CONTROLLING ME!" Everything they do is over-hyped. How can anyone get that much evidence? They get viciously attacked almost every show. :wacko:

I think if you have to ask, it's fake. lol

I know exactly what a metaphor is. I also know some people like the benifits of science untill it gives an answer that doesnt sit well with their beliefs, then that topic magically becomes something science cant know.

Only becaues science can't explain everything.

Only becaues science can't explain everything.

We cant explain everthing right now and maybe we will never be able to. That doesnt mean some things are unexplainable because they are off limits for us, just that we havent got there yet.

The entire point of ANY show is ratings and advertising dollars. I do know for a fact that some "events" are "recreated" for production value on some of the other shows of this kind; to make them more interesting and to keep us watching. I don't know about this one, but because of the nature and premis of this show in particular I would think that the same holds true.

Investigations just do not work the way they are portrayed on TV. Just don't. That's all, they just don't happen that way.

But denial does?

ok then explain the following with science:

inspiration

faith

trust

intuition

dejavie

and finally... love

I Think you will find that it's not me who's in denial.

:sk:sk

Amazing I guess you don't read about the formal complaint about Ghost Adventures with misleading information by faking things. I have to dig the article.

Only thing they are provoking is people imagination over nothing.

you are always having to dig something up ? this is the second maybe 3rd comment i have seen you respond with that statement lol. well I can't be for sure if they are real I mean it's TV but It's entertaining! I Love Ghost Adventures!!!

• 3 months later...

Ya i do agree with you guys that the Ghost Adventures Crew is so over dramatic it's ridiculous. But then again Taps is just boring sometimes, and i know that the scientific method isnt always fun

GA reminds me A LOT of Most Haunted. Hilarious to watch, not so convincing. i can't give creedence to anyone who shows a clear piece of dust or bug and flips the **** out over it must be a ghost or in some cases even a demon.

and a lot of what they see is never caught on video.

As we speak about fake in ghost hunting shows.

Destination Truth is my favorite because of Josh (this guy is amazing).

Of course I take each episode with a grain of salt, but I still have chills from what has happened to them in the romanian forest of Alux.

Episode << video

I still do not know what to think about it, what is your opinion?

To me, "Ghost Adventures" is the most entertaining paranormal show on television. Real or fake I love the show! On the plus side (real) Aaron seems to get the crap genuinely scared out of him all the time. I doubt he is that good an actor(remember the reenactment during the Gettysburg episode?). The downside (fake) is that they find evidence EVERY TIME they do an investigation. I know a few amateur ghost hunters and some of them have never found any evidence. Still, between Aaron's screaming like a little girl, Zak's humorous "douchness," and Nick's being stuck in the middle, I love the show, real or fake.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i like these shows but they p*** me off. making the after life look like a sideshow and making money off it weres the respect.

well lets see i seen their ghosts tehy do appear on screen i heard sounds from ghosts they dont pickup so are they fake no. ghosts could be extradimensioul people to you know or a paraliel reality, also time coexist on same plane so anynumber or ghosts might be real. atheist are afraid to be proven wrong on religion that when credible evidance they hake off as fringe science and act like fundies its doesnt happen i cant hear you

I get evidence everytime I look for it... I just have to beleeeeeeiiiiiiive....

I get evidence everytime I look for it... I just have to beleeeeeeiiiiiiive....

Good point. I was referring to hard core evidence. You know, like a girl with no eyes appearing in a pic when there was certainly nothing there.

they don't get something on every investigation. those are just the episodes the air. most people wouldn't want to watch a show where 90% of the time there's just a bunch of people walking around.

most people wouldn't want to watch a show where 90% of the time there's just a bunch of people walking around.

If any of these ghost shows could pull that off, I think Ghost Adventures would be the one.

Edited by Jerry Only
  • Like 1

Did you see that! I swear I saw a shadow...............I just felt something.....................something just tugged on my shirt......................this scratch wasnt there before...........................Thats pretty much it and .........listen to static and they always hear something out of snap crackle and pop. You can make words out of listening to your rice crispies in the morning. They should start investigating Bigfoot or UFO's.

Real in an entertainment sense. Not so sure about their evidence and they seem to go to places already investigated numerous times. But what can you do with an hour show. Plus Zak has a personality.

In my view all these supposed "paranormal" type shows are fake; designed to take advantage of people's gullibility.

After watching a couple of episodes of Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Witness and that one on Animal Planet..I noticed that basically they are all the same.

They all follow a basic script, do the same thing and the stories are always the same..nothing is ever "benevolent" or anything..it's always some mini horror flick.

Makes me wanna yawn.

In my view all these supposed "paranormal" type shows are fake; designed to take advantage of people's gullibility.

After watching a couple of episodes of Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Witness and that one on Animal Planet..I noticed that basically they are all the same.

They all follow a basic script, do the same thing and the stories are always the same..nothing is ever "benevolent" or anything..it's always some mini horror flick.

Makes me wanna yawn.

I also notice theres a christian solution... subliminal messaging?