Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Past Life Regression

Blues Girl

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with someone (in Ontario, Canada) that can hypnotize me and take me through my past lives? It would help me figure out things that have been happening to me. Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nyuk

• Blues Girl

• Eldorado

• aNoNymOus XO

are you far from canada? i would say if this is really important to you then contact this person via email or phone and ask how can you meet up. maybe it can be done over the phone. i have never been hypnotized so i dont know if it can be done on the phone but its worth asking. if not then you may have to go to canada or see if they will meet you somewhere to get it done. if its that important to you, go for it.

It's really not that hard to learn but just be warned that some of your past lives may be quite overwhelming with the things you find you have done, as when you go through it it's like being there again.

are you far from canada? i would say if this is really important to you then contact this person via email or phone and ask how can you meet up. maybe it can be done over the phone. i have never been hypnotized so i dont know if it can be done on the phone but its worth asking. if not then you may have to go to canada or see if they will meet you somewhere to get it done. if its that important to you, go for it.

I'm IN Canada. And I can't call or e-mail anyone cuz I haven't found anyone yet lol

It's really not that hard to learn but just be warned that some of your past lives may be quite overwhelming with the things you find you have done, as when you go through it it's like being there again.

Thank you for the warning :)

Thanks! I will check them out

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say, ive often wondered if we are reborn after dying.

I feel it is true that we are reincarnated.

Not as a tree or anything other than a new person.

I have this irrational fear of still water. Like you find in quarries for example.

This makes me wonder if perhaps i drowned in a. Previous lifetime :(

Ive watched programmes about it & read a lot about it.

Sometimes, like everyone else, i have that deja vu.

In the past, i have visited places for the first time, but felt like ive been there before.

Also, i have very realistic dreams sometimes which are so detailed.

I wonder if these dreams could be flashes of an earlier lifetime.

Does anyone else have these dreams i wonder

In the past, i have visited places for the first time, but felt like ive been there before.

I myself have very realistic dreams, almost every night. And I, too, get deja vus quite often.

Has anyone been hypnotised to see if they can recall any past lives??

I watched a program on tv where this man was regressed and gave lots of details about how he died in a battle and he said his name plus lots more details.

His story was checked and verified by an independant historian who said it was difficult to check, making it more likely to be true.

Everything he said was verified.

• 4 weeks later...

I myself have very realistic dreams, almost every night. And I, too, get deja vus quite often.

Intresting... Some say everytime you go to sleep you are being taking to the astral world by your guides, past loved ones etc..

Most people forget about their experience being there, or write it off as an very realistic dream

I have to say, ive often wondered if we are reborn after dying.

I feel it is true that we are reincarnated.

Not as a tree or anything other than a new person.

I have this irrational fear of still water. Like you find in quarries for example.

This makes me wonder if perhaps i drowned in a. Previous lifetime :(

Ive watched programmes about it & read a lot about it.

Yes, I have dreams like this. I have dreams of watching a person who does not look like me, but some how I know its me. One instance I was on the gallos about to be hung. Obviously it was a long time ago. Like the 1800's. I have a horrible fear of being kidnapped and murdered. Wich I have dreams about a lot. Its always someone chasing me trying to kill me. Or they have caught me and I am trying to escape. I know this is a little strange, but I do think that dreams let you know a little about your past lives. Even though I am a Christian, I think that some how, some way, my spirit has experienced things other than what I have in my 25 years.

Yeah, i know what you mean Nessa10.

Some dreams feel like dreams,

But others feel like its really happening.

The realistic dreams seem to be remembered in much greater detail than others.

So perhaps these very realistic dreams could be memories from an earlier lifetime. Our subconcious may be replaying events from that previous lifetime.

• 7 months later...

Yes, I have dreams like this. I have dreams of watching a person who does not look like me, but some how I know its me. One instance I was on the gallos about to be hung. Obviously it was a long time ago. Like the 1800's. I have a horrible fear of being kidnapped and murdered. Wich I have dreams about a lot. Its always someone chasing me trying to kill me. Or they have caught me and I am trying to escape. I know this is a little strange, but I do think that dreams let you know a little about your past lives. Even though I am a Christian, I think that some how, some way, my spirit has experienced things other than what I have in my 25 years.

I'd have very good experience with regression to past lives. I've had few sessions with a Hypnotherapist here in London.

At the beginning I didn't know what to think, but having had it few times, I know believe we have lived before. I can tell you I saw myself living numerous lives in different times. Having different jobs, being man, woman. My lives: 1) just before this present life, I lived in Holland, I was wearing hippy clothing (it was the 60's), I was a photographer and died drown. 2) man, living in London, 1752 approx, wearing white wig, worked in a newspaper printing press 3) man, soldier in France, cover with metal armour, carring a heavy spade in a battle field, lots of dead men, sweet blood smell 4) english young man, but living in the south of France, played the hapsichord, married the woman that is my wife today 5) woman, time, not sure, old times, housewife in one of the soviet union countries. Really fascinating stuff.

That hypnotherapist doesn't charge much I have to tell you. Have skype, otherwise can guide you over the phone. I know she is building website her name Isabel Hunt.

I know this is an old thread but I've just remembered something from my past life... I used to hang out with the OP... they owe me money.