Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zombie movie?

Yazdepp

Hello, when I was around 7 I watched a film with my grandma about zombies. Can any body help me with the title? I remember that its a group of people who are in a house and are trying to escape in a car and they go to a hospital. Theres also zombies in the hospital. Thats all I remember.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wookietim

• Yazdepp

• ImaLoner

• snowfan1

Hello, when I was around 7 I watched a film with my grandma about zombies. Can any body help me with the title? I remember that its a group of people who are in a house and are trying to escape in a car and they go to a hospital. Theres also zombies in the hospital. Thats all I remember.

Has it got the army chick in it?

What year was it you watched it? saying when you were 7 means little if we don't know your age. It would narrow things down if we knew what year the film was available.

I was thinking Demon Wind, but there's no hospital involved. Resident Evil?

It could have been one of the Italian "Zombi" movies - I think "Zombi 3" had a few scenes in a hospital in it (I might be wrong with that... my memory of that one tends to be dominated by the scene of the flying zombie head).

Also, it might be "Re-Animator" - the setting there is mainly a hospital...

Well im 23 now so it was a long time ago. I think I also remember that one of the zombies grabs someome when the humans are leaving in a car towards the hospital. Thanks to all of yall for the replys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Do you remember if the genre was more comedy or horror? Here's a list of zombie movies, along with the years they were released. If you see any that seems like it might be what you're looking for, try googling the plot summary of each possibility. http://www.squidoo.com/zombiemovies The link claims to have listed all zombie movies, however, I noticed it was missing some movies, but it's a good place to start, methinks.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Possibilities with hospital settings:

- Return of the Living Dead

- Zombie Holocaust aka Zombie 3

- Re-Animator

- Bride of Re-Animator

- The Crazies

Sorry, I've just repeated what everyone else has said.

Return of the Living Dead Part II

The Beyond - a nasty low budget Italian grindhouse classic

The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue - doesnt really take place in a house but concludes at a hospital

Edited by Ambush Bug

The Beyond - a nasty low budget Italian grindhouse classic

The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue - doesnt really take place in a house but concludes at a hospital

One question that can settle things once and for all : Does the OP remember a scene in the hospital where a zombie is cut in half and the top half still crawls towards the kid in the corner?

If he does, then the movie is "Return of the living dead part II". If not, then it could be "From Beyond" (If he remembers weird forehead things) or "Zombi 3" (If he remembers weird disembodied flying zombie heads that pop out of cabinets).