Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

anyone watching falling skies

ohio state buckeyes

Its got pretty good reviews I'm looking forward to seeing it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oldie

• ohio state buckeyes

• Rafterman

• iluthradanar

There are too many alien invasion movies and TV series out now. It makes you wonder. Falling Skies was OK.

Edited by oldie

We watched the premier, but it was odd the kids were sent off to school as if nothing weird was attacking their area. :alien:

A horse and buggy must have been too costly for general transportation. :lol:

It wasn't bad for standard summer TV popcorn fare.

But something that has always bothered me about alien invasion movies - why invade to begin with? Just drop a bioweapon into the atmosphere and kill every human on the planet. Much simpler than fighting a guerilla war.

Right. The invaders would also have to kill all of the microbes on Earth or they would die a horrible death from the infections. Just like War of the Worlds.

Right. The invaders would also have to kill all of the microbes on Earth or they would die a horrible death from the infections. Just like War of the Worlds.

I would think that it would be much easier to walk around in pressure suits than fighting millions of humans who decided to go all Red Dawn on Mr. Martian.

I hated it when they showed a preview of what was coming up before it went to the commercials.

Watch it , Learn from it , Fear the Aliens ! Keep them at Bay with All our Superior Knowledge! Like How to Melt the Shields,and Tow off the Hooptie Rides Parked over our Cities ! Then We Just Nuke-Em !

Nah ! We would be Toast in the First Three seconds !

I enjoyed the show, but it did remind me of the 'When Aliens Attack' documentary that was on Nat Geo recently. Hmmmm......