Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finding Bigfoot

rashore

Exactly.

I DVR the show to watch when there is absolutely nothing else on (which is often)...I think it drives my wife crazy, as all I end up doing is picking the show apart.

But, other than the ridiculous 'squatch' nickname, the absolute worse part of that show is how they judge validity of other's stories by determining how Bigfoot would act....as if somehow they know any of this to be fact.Still, with all my complaining, I prefer this type of show to 'The Housewifes of Reality TV' crap that dominates the other channels.

That's my beef too. They are working under the assumption that bigfoots are living out there. And that they are just having slight difficulty in tracking one down.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malaria_Kidd

• Sakari

• Tia

• supervike

Our guys sound completely different to yours and I do know what an owl sounds like etc.

Researchers make me laugh as I don't connect myself to them anymore, I swear they are the biggest pussies out there scared of a little spider and don't know the basics like hot spots don't remain hot spots because BF migrate each year. As for the throwing of rocks I don't get the show here but how many guys were there? I went out with 2 guys one night and they let me lead 30 metres ahead as they were too scared to be on point.

It's a pity I don't get this show. I could do with a laugh at all the things so call experts get wrong.

It's a pity I don't get this show. I could do with a laugh at all the things so call experts get wrong.

The only ones calling them 'experts' are themselves.

But, please give us an example of what they are doing that is 'wrong'? I think this is following the assumption that there is a 'right' way to do it.

For instance, you say that Bigfoots migrate each year. Based on what analysis?

Edited by supervike

What are everyone's thoughts on the "bigfoot" photos from on top of that snow covered mountain - forget the name.

I actually thought those were kind of interesting - although easily hoaxed.

The only ones calling them 'experts' are themselves.

But, please give us an example of what they are doing that is 'wrong'? I think this is following the assumption that there is a 'right' way to do it.

For instance, you say that Bigfoots migrate each year. Based on what analysis?

As long as this does not turn into a believers vs sceptics debate I will try to answer you to the best of my limited knowledge.

I don't really know about right and wrong ways but I gathered my information from 8yrs of living in the same area and watching what happens every year. Our Big guy would disappear over the cooler months and return in the warmer months. Before it was like yeah so we have a Hairy guy here so what we can't really tell too many people though I did put up quite a few posts dating years back to what he'd get up to.

It's only been since Xmas that I have actually really tried to put effort into watching and interacting more closely. By spending a real lot of time in the bush we must have finally been trusted as we were also allowed to meet a couple of other hairy guys. Not by sight, I've only seen my Big guy twice but by vocals. They all have their distinct vocals. They all left mid to late March but it's not hibernation or anything as I still do have one guy here.

I've also made really good connections with some people in the US and they're not on your large BF sites. They're people like me who own large lots of acres and have groups of BF around and they've been there for years some for 30years in the one spot and they have just sat back and watched as well. The migration happens every year, I'd just be guessing but I'd say across the large valley near me all the fruit orchards are full to bursting over winter so it'd make for a nice dietary change plus the fact of similar groups also migrating would allow for breeding with others outside their small units, how else could we continue to have healthy babies and our guys around. Inbreeding would soon wipe the family units out.

I suppose that would be the first wrong step, spending just a couple of days in one place can not give you the slightest indication of what really happens there. Also going in with guns, cameras and large groups of people is another no no, I mean I'd be hiding out too if I saw that approaching me, it'd be a pretty threatening presence. And please don't say but a BF could easily attack a group of guys, yes he could but how many real police documents are there to say such a thing has happened? Probably none. So doesn't that say something about the temperament of the BF.

I think I all ready mentioned throwing rocks.... what sort of researcher would hide not a genuine one. I think what the researchers need to do is take a few steps back and maybe look at the observers, they're the ones that are watching and learning with only good intentions and are starting to find some things out.

Feel free to ask questions, and if I do have an answer I'll give it.

Also I saw a remark about the world would still be flat if sceptics hadn't proved differently. Those sceptics would have also been believers to trust in their faith that the world was round and they weren't going to be sailing to their deaths. Sometimes the area of sceptic and believer merges together. :yes:

As long as this does not turn into a believers vs sceptics debate I will try to answer you to the best of my limited knowledge.

I don't really know about right and wrong ways but I gathered my information from 8yrs of living in the same area and watching what happens every year. Our Big guy would disappear over the cooler months and return in the warmer months. Before it was like yeah so we have a Hairy guy here so what we can't really tell too many people though I did put up quite a few posts dating years back to what he'd get up to.

It's only been since Xmas that I have actually really tried to put effort into watching and interacting more closely. By spending a real lot of time in the bush we must have finally been trusted as we were also allowed to meet a couple of other hairy guys. Not by sight, I've only seen my Big guy twice but by vocals. They all have their distinct vocals. They all left mid to late March but it's not hibernation or anything as I still do have one guy here.

I've also made really good connections with some people in the US and they're not on your large BF sites. They're people like me who own large lots of acres and have groups of BF around and they've been there for years some for 30years in the one spot and they have just sat back and watched as well. The migration happens every year, I'd just be guessing but I'd say across the large valley near me all the fruit orchards are full to bursting over winter so it'd make for a nice dietary change plus the fact of similar groups also migrating would allow for breeding with others outside their small units, how else could we continue to have healthy babies and our guys around. Inbreeding would soon wipe the family units out.

I suppose that would be the first wrong step, spending just a couple of days in one place can not give you the slightest indication of what really happens there. Also going in with guns, cameras and large groups of people is another no no, I mean I'd be hiding out too if I saw that approaching me, it'd be a pretty threatening presence. And please don't say but a BF could easily attack a group of guys, yes he could but how many real police documents are there to say such a thing has happened? Probably none. So doesn't that say something about the temperament of the BF.

I think I all ready mentioned throwing rocks.... what sort of researcher would hide not a genuine one. I think what the researchers need to do is take a few steps back and maybe look at the observers, they're the ones that are watching and learning with only good intentions and are starting to find some things out.

Feel free to ask questions, and if I do have an answer I'll give it.

Also I saw a remark about the world would still be flat if sceptics hadn't proved differently. Those sceptics would have also been believers to trust in their faith that the world was round and they weren't going to be sailing to their deaths. Sometimes the area of sceptic and believer merges together. :yes:

Normally I would make some comment about bigfoot being a figment of your imagination and all that, but I won't. I will ask you, assuming that everything you say is true, if you have such close contact with "the big guy" why would you not take a picture maybe? You will say, well because I don't see them often, its just by vocalization. Ok, well obviously you seem to have quite a few of them living on your property and according to you they seem to stay there for some time. this would mean to me that I could set up some cameras, maybe try and get a snapshot of it. If I had a family of giant monkey's living on my property i am pretty sure I could get some type of evidence of them being there. Picture, video, hair sample, whatever.

Mike

Normally I would make some comment about bigfoot being a figment of your imagination and all that, but I won't. I will ask you, assuming that everything you say is true, if you have such close contact with "the big guy" why would you not take a picture maybe? You will say, well because I don't see them often, its just by vocalization. Ok, well obviously you seem to have quite a few of them living on your property and according to you they seem to stay there for some time. this would mean to me that I could set up some cameras, maybe try and get a snapshot of it. If I had a family of giant monkey's living on my property i am pretty sure I could get some type of evidence of them being there. Picture, video, hair sample, whatever.

Mike

I have tried a few times with a normal camera to get a shot when I heard him approaching but then nothing. The 2 times I saw him were out of the blue experiences I wasn't expecting them. I've taken various recording equipment down and thought this is it I've caught clear vocals only to come home to hear excited babble between me and whoever I was with saying yes that was loud enough but the vocals didn't record. I've been in tears of frustration that I haven't been able to get proof but my whole process now has changed.

I don't try to get proof anymore as anything less then a dead body would never be acceptable anyway. I've now cut myself off from the people in Australia and their methods and speak to a couple of people in America who have been able to guide me and teach me new things. I'd always been a flesh and blood believer but after a few incidents I started to question that and speaking to the others who have had similar experiences it all fits in to me now but would probably make me sound more like a kook to you lot. The less you try to get proof but show true intentions of good the more the BF will come to you. Cameras and such only show greed but I am hoping down the line that if my new methods work that I can get one of them to actually show themselves to me for more then a couple of seconds as I really would love to see one up close, their eyes especially.

They are intelligent, they are not animals, they look after their human family members (if you gain their trust and they except you as such). I still have so much to learn in this new way forward I am going and until I'm component I can't share it. I get vocals back when I call aloud to my guys but put it this way there are other methods of communication which have worked but only under extreme mental/ emotional stress and that's what I'm working on at the moment but just in a normal emotional state not one of being threatened.

I've probably confused you guys more, but hopefully it'll explain why most people can't get a clear picture though of course most are fake. I could easily go and prepare a patch of forest with all the usual BF signs with my knowledge now if I wanted to and host it on you tube but I wouldn't. That would just be disrespecting my hairy friends and what I want to accomplish.

Edit to Mike.... if you go in with that attitude you most definitely will never get proof. like I said these hairy people are INTELLIGENT (hint).

Edited by Tia

I have tried a few times with a normal camera to get a shot when I heard him approaching but then nothing. The 2 times I saw him were out of the blue experiences I wasn't expecting them. I've taken various recording equipment down and thought this is it I've caught clear vocals only to come home to hear excited babble between me and whoever I was with saying yes that was loud enough but the vocals didn't record. I've been in tears of frustration that I haven't been able to get proof but my whole process now has changed.

I don't try to get proof anymore as anything less then a dead body would never be acceptable anyway. I've now cut myself off from the people in Australia and their methods and speak to a couple of people in America who have been able to guide me and teach me new things. I'd always been a flesh and blood believer but after a few incidents I started to question that and speaking to the others who have had similar experiences it all fits in to me now but would probably make me sound more like a kook to you lot. The less you try to get proof but show true intentions of good the more the BF will come to you. Cameras and such only show greed but I am hoping down the line that if my new methods work that I can get one of them to actually show themselves to me for more then a couple of seconds as I really would love to see one up close, their eyes especially.

They are intelligent, they are not animals, they look after their human family members (if you gain their trust and they except you as such). I still have so much to learn in this new way forward I am going and until I'm component I can't share it. I get vocals back when I call aloud to my guys but put it this way there are other methods of communication which have worked but only under extreme mental/ emotional stress and that's what I'm working on at the moment but just in a normal emotional state not one of being threatened.

I've probably confused you guys more, but hopefully it'll explain why most people can't get a clear picture though of course most are fake. I could easily go and prepare a patch of forest with all the usual BF signs with my knowledge now if I wanted to and host it on you tube but I wouldn't. That would just be disrespecting my hairy friends and what I want to accomplish.

Edit to Mike.... if you go in with that attitude you most definitely will never get proof. like I said these hairy people are INTELLIGENT (hint).

Tia, please tell me you are not going this route with this, Joan has made it very spiritual, and it is almost scary............ ;) :

Did you know that Sasquatch can:

Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice

Create Infrasound that affects the environment

De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.

Travel 300 miles a day on foot.

Live in well-lighted underground facilities

Contact and live with Star People

Tell us about our past and our future.

Have lived here longer than the human race.

http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

Joan%20INDEX2.jpg

Edited by Sakari

Hello Sakari!

"It's Supersquatch!"

Now this will get very interesting, as we stand-by to read Tia's take on this. But your interesting list left one out.

Did you know that Sasquatch can:

Be represented as a huge hairy creature in George Lucas' Oscar winning movie named "Star Wars" :yes:

^_^:alien:

Ref. the topic at hand: On Sunday night's show the Bigfoot (gullible?) Animal Planet must be showing re-runs. The AP prompted BFRO team was at Prince Edward Island up in Alaska. The young man, who was interviewed out in the sticks, recalled his close encounter with a very huge Sasquatch by saying, "I thought I was going to die!"

That web site should be a new find to most like it is to me. Thanks for posting it! B)

Edited by Malaria_Kidd

You know, thats the main excuse given by bigfoot believers. They are intelligent. How do you know something is intelligent when you can't even prove it exists? I go into the whole bigfoot subject with the attitude I have because in 400 yrs not one credible piece of evidence has ever been presented. NOT ONE. Also as I have stated before it is not for me to prove it doesn't exist, it is for believers to prove it does exist and as of now that has not been done. Now I understand the "want" to believe in this animal. It would be damn cool if it did exist, but I think the believers need to look at it from the skeptics point of view for a change. Hey I may thnink it's nutty as hell for someone to believe that a 8ft tall monkey has yet to be discovered when evidently they live in every corner of the planet, but I wish anyone looking for them the best of luck and I hope they find one.

Mike

How do you know something is intelligent when you can't even prove it exists?

That seems to work out ok for God...LOL

But yeah, your overall post captures how I feel too. However, one side of me hears what sounds like credible testimony, and I tend to 'want to believe'...The other side of me, however, is more realistic and understands that there is no real evidence for what anyone has said.

Unfortunately, it will most likely take a Bigfoot body to convince me.

People like you are an insult to everyone elses intelligence!

Ignore listed!

Edited by Finguz

That seems to work out ok for God...LOL

But yeah, your overall post captures how I feel too. However, one side of me hears what sounds like credible testimony, and I tend to 'want to believe'...The other side of me, however, is more realistic and understands that there is no real evidence for what anyone has said.

Unfortunately, it will most likely take a Bigfoot body to convince me.

I was wondering when someone was going to bring belief in God into this, leave it to supervike, lol. But in all reality the same can be said for a lot of things. Ghosts, any number of cryptids. I guess we just take the ones that are the most plausible to us and leave the rest, lol. I believe in ghosts, but not in bigfoot, Hmm go figure.

Mike

Finguz, did something get stuck up your bum to be so cranky?

I wasn't saying Mike was unintelligent I was saying the BF are intelligent.

Sakari, I've only heard of Joan whatever her name is mentioned once. I have never read her book if she has one or gone on her site or basically had anything to do with her. Let's just say I am learning a lot from a contact with over 40yrs experience and I will say there's probably one thing there I do agree on.

I came on here with good intentions but as usual it's just being picked at so I'll let you guys get back to ripping your tv show to pieces instead. Have fun. :innocent:

People like you are an insult to everyone elses intelligence!

Ignore listed!

This is a mysteries web site and it is the largest one on the Internet. So mysteries, to those interested in them, can insult anyone's intelligence. I won't get cranky here since I promised myself not to be that way just now. Lest a Moderator throws rocks this way like Bigfoot throws rocks.

It took me 58 years to see my first REAL daytime UFO. My count is now up to five and the last one was during the day again in the Fall before last. And for at least 45 years before that time in 2006, I believed in the phenom, from other people's reports. To me it is the same with this creature starring incognito in "Finding Bigfoot". As I still rely on REAL down to earth people, like Tia!

Finguz, did something get stuck up your bum to be so cranky?

I wasn't saying Mike was unintelligent I was saying the BF are intelligent.

Sakari, I've only heard of Joan whatever her name is mentioned once. I have never read her book if she has one or gone on her site or basically had anything to do with her. Let's just say I am learning a lot from a contact with over 40yrs experience and I will say there's probably one thing there I do agree on.

I came on here with good intentions but as usual it's just being picked at so I'll let you guys get back to ripping your tv show to pieces instead. Have fun. :innocent:

Tia,

I wasn't picking away at you, hope you did not take it that way......Notice on my original post the " ;) " next to it ?

Sorry if you took it wrong.

Rob

Thank you guys, but I can't give you proof. I've already stated that I've given up on getting it. I have 8 years of fantasies if that is what you wish to believe but last Sunday I was allowed to introduce my son and his friend to our babysitter just his vocals and that was enough with something else that was happening to scare the crap out of 2 almost 17yr olds.

They're normally the ones who play tough lol. When they heard what was happening and our babysitter let out a vocal of intense pain and me screaming at him to get away and to come to me and my daughters running towards the car they wouldn't come closer where as I was ready to run off in pitch blackness to try to protect my guy.

It was only my eldest screaming at me to come because we had my youngest there that made me leave the situation.

I can't explain more, as I said I'm in a whole different learning area now, I could go out and set a basic BF area up in an hour if I wanted to hoax people I know what plenty look like but I've never hoaxed anyone only on the drop bears forum did I make a fake movie once covered in sauce to represent blood lol.

Everything I say or show is real it's what has happened, if I am crazy it's pretty damn poor that I don't get to fly or be invisible as they would have been my choices over BFs.

Edited by Tia

Sorry Tia, if my original questions led to this.

I enjoyed reading your replies.

Fast Reply..

This reminds us of a city's fluoridated drinking water for OUR stronger teeth. We shouldn't be gettin' it, but we do get it! Not laughing at that sad reality here.

supervike knows his avatar was real at one time or he would not use it, but this worldwide hominoid creature must not be in our reality. A retired American lady once shotgun blasted a huge BF on her front porch only to see it disappear in a white flash! So check the BFRO for that wild one!

I have a cousin named Steve, that lives but few miles SE of Willow Creek, California. His wife's daughter saw a BF while riding a horse. A rock rolled down a hill and she looked up to see it walking away!

Finding Bigfoot can be found here...

http://www.bfro.net

Thanks Tia for your steadfast reply... :tu:

Just realize that the BFRO has gone the way of GhostHunters. They started out with good intentions, realized that they were chasing shadows, kinda got bummed out, then found a way to make themselves some money. Entertainment, pure and simple.

Just realize that the BFRO has gone the way of GhostHunters. They started out with good intentions, realized that they were chasing shadows, kinda got bummed out, then found a way to make themselves some money. Entertainment, pure and simple.

What an invite that was and from the Animal Planet no less... B) Lucky, lucky, lucky!

And who here caught Art Bell Saturday night? Though retired he was on again with the Coast to Coast AM replays called "Somewhere In Time". Dr. Barry Taff was his guest and other worldly dimensions could have portals for ghosts, poltergeists, demons, South Carolina's Lizard Man, Mothman and a name most are familiar with, Bigfoot...Michio Kaku says there are 10 dimensions so there are choices, eh?

One thing's for sure though, these folks don't seem to be having much success in actually *finding* any Bigfoots (Bigfeet?). Despite all sorts of areas looking "S'quatchy", lots of stories, and a few footprints...nothing.

One thing's for sure though, these folks don't seem to be having much success in actually *finding* any Bigfoots (Bigfeet?). Despite all sorts of areas looking "S'quatchy", lots of stories, and a few footprints...nothing.

I think they should change the title to "Casually Looking for Bigfoot"

That seems more appropriate to what they do .

I think they should change the title to "Casually Looking for Bigfoot"

That seems more appropriate to what they do .

I say :

" Keeping the Bigfoot hoax alive "