Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery at Coral Castle

Saru

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marv

• ShadowSot

• Taut

• theQ54

Mystery at Coral Castle

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 09:20s

A short documentary about Coral Castle in Homestead Florida and its builder Ed Leedskalnin.

This was a wonderful story I had read about years ago. It was also the basis for the song by " Billy Idol" named--Sweet Sixteen http://www.mattsmusi...idol/lsweet.htm

Edited by Robbie333

There is an awesome video series on youtube that goes through the clues Ed left at Coral Castle and does all the numbers, it is absolutely fascinating. I ran across it by accident and couldn't stop watching it. It's called "The Secret of the Universe" 6 part series.

Interesting info on the Freemasons too.

Edited by Taut

So....after analyzing all the words of this guy talking about ed we have a story that we have similarities between ed's structures and other structures around the world...nice emotional story...i like it but we still don't know exactly how they/him did it...just good speculation.

So....after analyzing all the words of this guy talking about ed we have a story that we have similarities between ed's structures and other structures around the world...nice emotional story...i like it but we still don't know exactly how they/him did it...just good speculation.

Well, as we've gotten to talking about in the other threeads in the Ancient civ forum, we have enough evidence to show he spent 30years building the castle with block and tackle and a mechanic lift.

The initial funding was provided by a guy named "Steve."

We think.Lastbit'snot solid.

Though what is solid, is the secret number is his citizenship number.

The most curious thing to me about this story is, why would knowing how to do this have to be so exclusive?

Edited by Marv

Marv....you wouldn't want the masses to know great knowledge that you know would you? Remember in the old days the priests were the ones who could read and write. The rest were "left in the dark" and those with the knowledge or "light" were and are the illuminated ones.

Knowledge is power!

Maybe so 27th Aquarius. BTW, The ouroboros is one of my favorite symbols.<thumbs up>