Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GameCube

BurnSide

zygon, Enter the Matrix was absolutely CRAP.

I completed it, both characters, in 2 and a half hours. Then it took me 10 mins of entering codes that were given in the hacking mode to unlock the gayest muliplayer mode.

After that i was so bored i took it bad, and was told over 200 people had brought and returned it in 2 days after it's release.

Bah.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

• ChrisC098

• AutumnDragon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BS, never play Fantasy Star Online Episodes 1 and 2. that is one of the worst game ive ever played. the game just sucks. its the same on multiplayer. my friend has it and likes it for some stupid reason but its a terrible terrible game so dont even bother renting it.

I'll take your word for it, we seem to have similar tastes in games.

What about FF: Crystal Chronicles?

im not sure. i havent played it but ive heard very good things, even tho im not big into the Final Fantasy games. i loved FFX tho. i dont really like any RPGs for thatmatter, except for the Parasite Eve games and Brave Fencer Musashi. i cant wait for the sequel to that.

Parasite Eve was awesome, it was RE meets FF!

In other news, i've completed all the way through Mario Kart. Took me a couple hours. It's fun, but meh.

did u know theres gonna be a parasite eve 3? it sounds cool so far. its supposta take place in antarctica.

oooh!!! i got a great coop multiplayer game for you to play. its called Hunter: the Reckoning. its really fun. theres also a sequel out for ps2 thats a little bit bettter, but the first kicks ass too.

Bah, you don't need cheats to play a game. Damned kids. Play the game how it was supposed to be played, you completely ruin it with CHEATS.

Yeah, but it got old real real fast.

Hey burnside, are you gonna get Metroid Prime 2:Echoes w00t.gif ?

HHAA!!! I need to get that, and it only comes out in november crying.gif ...

What games do you recomend plays past over a good week? or a game that lasts a long time?

Animal Crossing

Resident Evil Zero or Remake

Mario Sunshine

Tony Hawk 4 or Underground

But these are specific to my tastes. They're games that take a long time to do everything, which is good, because games like Metroid take 5 hours and it's done and i hate that. No i'm not getting the next Metroid the last one sucked ass.

No i'm not getting the next Metroid the last one sucked ass.

oh...coz I was looking at the review and It looked nice, but a game that short won't do, thanks for the warning Burnside(i didn't even get the first one).

I'm gonna try Animal Crossing 2 or Pikman 2. I hope they make a Super Smash Bros. melee 2, that game was fun(I don't know if you liked it, it was 4-player mayhem, we kept smashing each other).

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

I didn't. I found it a very poor fighting game that they thought would do good because of the characters.

Don't take my word for Metroid, i suggest you try it, most people like it alot. I just found it tedious, and an insult to the original Metroid games of old.

Do you have any info on Animal Crossing 2?

Thanks. Doesn't sound very likely though.

"Whether the game will truly make it out on GameCube is currently unknown. "

Super Smash Bros. Melee(fighting game with loads of differant Nintendo stars in it,like Donkey Kong,Mario,Link and many more thumbsup.gif .It is a multi player game)

i used to play link on the n64 version, all the time. i logged more than 67,000 k.o.'s!! before the game quit working.

the graphics of smashe melee are better but in my opinion the gameplay is not as good.

windwaker rules. zelda is probably the greatest series of games i have ever played, in fact Zelda is the only reason i keep insisting on buying nintendo consoles

i hate both of the super smash brothers games. they have no structure to keep them good. they are way to fast paced and are repetitive. there almost no combos to do. the games get real boring real fast.

Once again, i wholeheartedly agree HD666.

As for windwaker, agreed also!!

I really liked Super Smash Bros. Melee cause it is fast paced, but that is a good thing. Too much action happens when you versu against another human and 2 other computers.

You smash each other all day, and when you get a smash attack on a opponent, it feels good devil.gif .

There are a vareity of moves in it, like 8(4 on button A, 4 on button B ).

It tests how fast you react to things.

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

yeah but then it gets you frusterated as hell and you swear and throw your controller and you wonder why they made such a sh***y fighting game when there are so many other good ones like Bloody Roar and Soul Calibur.

by the way, has anyone played Bloody Roar Primal Fury on the GC? i havent tried it but it looks good.

I played soul calbur, for a week. That game was so ******* boring thumbdown.gif !! I sold it at the next month to EB.

I still own Super Smash BM and am still playing it thumbsup.gif .

Super Smash Bros. Melee is the most reviewed game here.

Look to the left under "hot games"

#1 is Super Smash Bros. Melee

SC2 may be a little boring but at least it has a huge variety of extras and combos and different things to get.

and that site where SSBM is # 1 is just AOL. its not like its some huge popular game site that everyone goes on like Gamespot.com where game rank listings actualy count.