Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GameCube

BurnSide

Aight then:

Amazon.com, SSMB is ranked #9

Epinions.com, SSMB ranked #1 w00t.gif , "Can I hear a w00t w00t!!"

Gametracker.com, SSMB is ranked #12 of 50!! w00t.gif ," Can I hear another w00t w00t!!"

need I say more? grin2.gif

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

• ChrisC098

• AutumnDragon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, i've played it, and i make my own opinions instead of listening to what critics say.

My personally opinion is that it is very boring, and not very playable. There are no good moves or anything, hell, i prefer the original mortat kombat.

yeah its pretty sad when you see a game as old as the Original MK has more playability and moves than a game as new as SSBM.

Okay, its cool, you guys are cool, and always have been. You've explained to me how your interest(and many others) doesn't point toward SSBM and games like this. It is similar to my attitude towrds your kind of fighting games(i.e. soul calibur, not my favorite).

Good, but short debate original.gif .

SSBM is more aggressive. Characters are smashed against the wall w00t.gif .

I gotta admit, games like soul calibur have a bigger variety of moves( grin2.gif ) and its engaging, but I think all fighting games are equally engaging original.gif .

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

I've been playing Animal Crossing for a few days now. Stupid end of the month raffle the damn store is closed!!

I've been playing Animal Crossing for a few days now. Stupid end of the month raffle the damn store is closed!!

haha!! That must be "Uppity Annoyingness w00t.gif !".......ookay, that was stupid disgust.gif

I'm gonna get pikmin and try it.

i love animal crossing. ive only played it once when i rented it. i like how it gos on forver, but i dont like how the tasks you get to do will repeat after awhile.

What do you mean? Like tasks for the residents?

yeah. there were a lot of times i got the same thing like 4 or 5 times in one day. i also didnt like the fact that you can only work at the shop the first day

Meh, working at the shop was dumb. It's all about catchin bugs, shopping, fishing, fossil huntin, tree cuttin, house organisin, game playing... hey speaking of game playing:

http://us.codejunkies.com/article.asp?c=US...&r=0&l=1&i=5362

Zelda and Mario NES in Animal Crossing.

Man i want i want! It seems sadly it's only available with Action Replay.

why dont u get an AR? i have one for my ps2, but it doesnt work cuz it doesnt play blue bottomed discs. do you know any way to fix that? my dad helped me open it up and clean it but then it only worked for 2 or 3 days. i spent the enitre time playing Half-Life.

I don't know sorry. Never owned an AR. I have a gameshark for PS1 that's about it.

I might get one, but it seems a little pointless to get one for just Mario and Zelda. lol. And they're expensive for Gamecube.

i think theyre the same price for all of the systems. the PS2 one was only 40 bucks here. i have 2 gamesharks for my ps1. can you believe a guy was selling a brand new one at a garage sale for 1 dollar? it was just because he didnt have the right Playstation. i bought it right away.

40 bucks is still too pricey right now. i did afterall just buy a gamecube, extra controller, memory card, games, and a hell of alot of other stuff.

yeah true....but i dont know if you like first person shooters at all, but if you do, then you have to try Die Hard Vendetta. its awsome. really fun game with a ton of cool guns to use! its only for the GC, just so you know.

Sounds like a good rental at least. Cheers!

Edited by BurnSide

it is a great game. i got it for 20 bucks at a best buy over a year ago. and i have to say it was really worth it. you could prolly find it for around 10 or 15 at a gamestop if you have one by you. or better yet, check ebay!

What makes Die Hard Vendetta different from the other FPS out ther? Does it take place in the streets instead of the front lines? Looks interesting for 20$

it takes place in the streets, yes. and a museum, a theater, sewers, Police Sttion, Fish Warehouse, Nokatami Plaza, and some other places. all FPS's are different in their own way.

I was at Meadowhall today (An English shopping mall) and I bought Harvest Moon from HMV but the *** behind the counter forgot to take some sort of security tag off and I didn't realise until I got home and I can't open it without breaking the box. It's lucky that, I think atleast, I do have a HMV in my home town cos I don't want to have to take a 1 and a half horu train journey to Meadowhall just to sort it out or break the box.

Sorry that has to happen to you crow, sucks for you grin2.gif .

I'll try DieHardVendetta cause I'm a bit familier with the streets, especially in a city devil.gif .

Burnsy i know you don't really like Pikmin that much but have you played Pikmin 2 yet?...it has a fun multiplayer mode.

I haven't no but it does look fun. I see that the time system has been cut, thank god, the worst part about the first one was it had to be done in 30 days.

Looks cool, i still wouldn't want to own it though, i find it doesn't offer enough.

Im really getting into Prince of Persia:Sands of Time again.

Gave it up for a while...but now its getting interesting.

Give it a go Burnsie...sorry Dis,it isn't multiplayer. sad.gif

Not really interested to be honest. The 3D platform jumping stuff is lost on me.