Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hatch, readings for passed loved ones.

Leah G.

Hi, I normally read for the living but I thought I'd start a different thread to just read your passed loved ones. After reaching 100 pages of regular general readings I thought it was time I expand my knowledge base and try this but it takes practice. Please be patient with me. I'm going to only do a couple at a time until I get my footing. If I get overwhelmed I will post it. Since I'm new to this, expect mistakes.

As with the living I require Age at the time of death, Gender and a First Name ONLY. To much information is not a good thing. If I have a hard time connecting I may request a photo in my PM box but please wait until I ask for one.

Thank you so much and I hope I don't disappoint anyone, I'll try my best to make a connection for you.

Hatch.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Lumina71

• abitofnite

• JohnnyBravo

This sounds very interesting and I definitely respect you on this forum so I will give it a try!

Info: Female named Lois passed away at the age of 79

Marilyn, female, age 59

Rose 44 female

also Chris 25years

Hi Riley!!

Chris can be a female name or male, need gender please.

Hatch.

This sounds very interesting and I definitely respect you on this forum so I will give it a try!

Info: Female named Lois passed away at the age of 79

Hi Katy!!

Thanks for the wonderful comment, you are a doll!! I'll do my best for you!!

Did Lois talk a lot? and have a favorite cat? She's filling my head with different images, I think if I'm getting it right, she lived in the country but was raised and wanted to be in the city? Sort of a fancy woman. She smoked and loved her husband with all of her heart but didn't like where they lived although she made the hard work look easy. Grandmother or Great Grandmother. She liked the finer things in life but got a washing machine. She loved to look at art and to travel. Did not like dirt, very clean woman and always smelled fresh even though she smoked. It was something with her lungs that she died from or she had a heart attack from something with her lungs?

I'm getting some sort of message from her for you. I think you already know what it is about though, she's commenting on the boys, one is real bad and wouldn't think anything of hurting you and the other is a watcher, he watches you. She's showing me a woman that's a bit over weight confronting them and getting in to a physical fight. I gotta say, she holds her own. Tough cookie.

She says you spend to much time on the phone!! She showing me a cell phone in your ear!! There is a small man coming out of the phone, do you talk to a man a lot? Oh my, she's funny!! She wants you to get more exercise?? She's wondering about a flask she had? Oh and her son wishes to go fishing? She says he will get big fish? She's showing me a cruise ship but I think it's suppose to be a fishing boat but it looks too big.

She's sending a heart shaped vase with flowers in it to show her love and thanks for thinking of her and missing her. She's showing me you as a child with pigtails in a white shirt or light with dark shorts and suspenders? OMG, you're adorable!!

Let me know if this fits please.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Kenneth is the name and age 69years.

Hi Riley!!

The first thing he's showing me is him sitting crossed legged on the floor reading what looks to me to be a children's book? He's showing me a couple of wrenches, an adjustable wrench and a specialty off set wrench. Did he walk on beams? over water? He's showing me him walking on a beam and his reflection is below him? There is someone watching him and they are horrified by what he's doing!! so worried he would fall. There is something about his mouth he keeps telling me but I'm not understanding it. I'm seeing his mouth wide open like he's at the dentist. "Spin it counterclockwise." He says. Do you visit his grave? he talks to you there. He's showing me that you put flowers on his grave too. There is something about a TV? you saying something? He remembers when you were pregnant. Is this your Father? or Uncle? I might be getting this wrong but I think he's showing me a bucking bull?

Did he have a head full of hair? He's showing me an angel with a full head of hair, very full. There is also a pregnant woman flat on her back like she slipped on ice or something and fell. Was there something wrong with his throat? Throat cancer? He's telling me you have a heart of gold and your a good cook, did you cook for him while he was sick? He's showing me a frying pan on his head??? Silly man!! And a stein of beer!! In one of the lift lid cups, fancy thing.

He's in a good place, don't worry. He watches over you. Did he like soft boiled eggs? I'm seeing a soft boiled egg holder with an egg in it and something straight on top of that? It's the only thing I can think of shaped like that, but maybe it will be more familiar to you. Oh, it could be a pawn in chess too. Had he had an accident that he hit his head? I'm seeing fractures in his forehead and a very black eye.

Was there a very large woman? or is this a doll? It's old fashioned looking, with a bonnet on and a white apron over a dark floor length dress, the proportions are all wrong for a person, it must be a doll, maybe an Amish doll. I'm seeing you at preteen age in some cute coveralls and your hair is just past your shoulders. He's sending you a heart of love.

I had no idea that the energy would be this strong!! I hope this is right, please let me know.

Thanks,

Hatch.

I'm so glad you are doing this now Hatch!

Allan, male, 27

:)

Hi, I normally read for the living but I thought I'd start a different thread to just read your passed loved ones. After reaching 100 pages of regular general readings I thought it was time I expand my knowledge base and try this but it takes practice. Please be patient with me. I'm going to only do a couple at a time until I get my footing. If I get overwhelmed I will post it. Since I'm new to this, expect mistakes.

As with the living I require Age at the time of death, Gender and a First Name ONLY. To much information is not a good thing. If I have a hard time connecting I may request a photo in my PM box but please wait until I ask for one.

Thank you so much and I hope I don't disappoint anyone, I'll try my best to make a connection for you.

Hatch.

I always enjoy your readings, and would very much appreciate one if/when you have the time. Feel free to skip over me for a later date if other requests come.

Female, early to mid 50's, Aieda-Mae.

Thank you kindly.

Hi Katy!!

Thanks for the wonderful comment, you are a doll!! I'll do my best for you!!

Did Lois talk a lot? and have a favorite cat? She's filling my head with different images, I think if I'm getting it right, she lived in the country but was raised and wanted to be in the city? Sort of a fancy woman. She smoked and loved her husband with all of her heart but didn't like where they lived although she made the hard work look easy. Grandmother or Great Grandmother. She liked the finer things in life but got a washing machine. She loved to look at art and to travel. Did not like dirt, very clean woman and always smelled fresh even though she smoked. It was something with her lungs that she died from or she had a heart attack from something with her lungs?

I'm getting some sort of message from her for you. I think you already know what it is about though, she's commenting on the boys, one is real bad and wouldn't think anything of hurting you and the other is a watcher, he watches you. She's showing me a woman that's a bit over weight confronting them and getting in to a physical fight. I gotta say, she holds her own. Tough cookie.

She says you spend to much time on the phone!! She showing me a cell phone in your ear!! There is a small man coming out of the phone, do you talk to a man a lot? Oh my, she's funny!! She wants you to get more exercise?? She's wondering about a flask she had? Oh and her son wishes to go fishing? She says he will get big fish? She's showing me a cruise ship but I think it's suppose to be a fishing boat but it looks too big.

She's sending a heart shaped vase with flowers in it to show her love and thanks for thinking of her and missing her. She's showing me you as a child with pigtails in a white shirt or light with dark shorts and suspenders? OMG, you're adorable!!

Let me know if this fits please.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Wow a lot of that is spot on. She was was my Grandmother and a lot of the charateristics you mentioned are very true to her. She did not pass way from from a heart attack or anything to do with lungs though.

The vision of the boys is bit eerie though. I used to call her to talk a lot and I talk quite abit now, I don't know who the man could be.

I used to exercise all the time but I have stopped in the last year or so, so that makes a lot of sense.

I'm not sure about the flask but her son, my father, always talks about wanting to fish- so that makes perfect sense.

And I definitely had this ridiculous pair of suspenders as a child hahaha

Thank you so much!!

Wow a lot of that is spot on. She was was my Grandmother and a lot of the charateristics you mentioned are very true to her. She did not pass way from from a heart attack or anything to do with lungs though.

The vision of the boys is bit eerie though. I used to call her to talk a lot and I talk quite abit now, I don't know who the man could be.

I used to exercise all the time but I have stopped in the last year or so, so that makes a lot of sense.

I'm not sure about the flask but her son, my father, always talks about wanting to fish- so that makes perfect sense.

And I definitely had this ridiculous pair of suspenders as a child hahaha

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much for the feed back!!!! I was getting worried!!! I so much wanted to do a good job for you, (especially)!!!!

Thanks again!!

Gracie.

Ohh let me think..

Cindy, 15, 04

(I am assuming you mean the info for the past one ones, sweety *chuckles*)

Hatch, thanks for this - I love how the universe brings these things to the fore.

Name:David/Dave

thank you x

PS: I know it appears I'm new but I have been here years. I'm more a reader than a poster, in all honesty. Hope I still get a response from you, either on the forum or via PM

Edited by Goldie

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know that I will get to everyone but this is going to take time, I really didn't expect this many requests so please be patient with me!!

Thanks!!!

Geronimo 52

Geronimo 52

Morning!!

He's showing me a frog???????? and an airplane??? He's showing me something about laying in bed without a pillow? I'm seeing a funnel or a tornado or a witches hat upside down?? Good grief... Heart of a warrior? Was he a short man? Did he hang his head a bit, actually making him look shorter? or had hunched shoulders? Did he cook? I'm seeing him next to a big black pot. He's showing me a HUGE heart, he's next to it and showing me buckets of tears? Now he's showing me you as a child with your hand on his heart.

I'm seeing a soldier with two guns, Cuba. Old fashioned milk jugs, people running from the milk, was the milk poisoned? A cow with horns next to a hill or small mountain. An angry dog? pitbull maybe?

He's not saying much, have I talked to him for you before? Oh, ok, he's showing me a salt shaker and that you need to protect yourself from too much salt I think. Yea, he's pulling away.

Let me know if this makes sense to you.

Thanks.

Marilyn, female, age 59

Morning Scaredsilly,

Right away she showing me your home and a bikini top with a stomach full of bacteria right above it? Have you been sick and missed a day at the beach? There is something about water around your home here too? What is she trying to say?

Now a shark? Wow, all about water? and another stomach, I guess I'm not getting it, she's showing me the same thing again. Moon, salt, fish. Moon signifies a new beginning and psychic ability. Salt means something new. Fish means an epiphany or some new insight. I guess she is trying to tell you to start something new with a new insight?

Was she a heavy woman that often wore a happy face when she was sad? Has she recently passed? I'm seeing her sitting in front of a computer? She's showing me a walky talky? or two way radio? actually two of them. Did she use these in life? or is she trying to get a message to you? two way would imply that you are talking to her too. She's showing me the fish again and two people talking although it's over a distance. I see someone flying threw the air and a tornado next to this person.

Where you recently awakened by a man that ran out of the bedroom? I'm seeing you in bed and yelling at a man running away??? Maybe an argument in the morning with your loved one? Did she like some sort of specific music like the blues or spanish? she's showing me a performer.

She's sending a heart to your home, do you have something of hers that you keep at your home and when you see it, it reminds you of her? she noticed.

She's pulled away.

Let me know if this makes sense to you.

Thanks.

Rose 44 female

Morning,

This should be interesting, she popped in to your last reading if I remember right.

She's showing me your home and a telephone and something that looks like a fly swatter and a woman with her hands up as in cheering??? She's funny!! She's showing me a scale of justice over the fly swatter, "they deserve to get swatted for daring to come in to my house!" Are you having some sort of bug problem or are you getting bugged and she wants you to squish it??? Funny way to get her point across. I see her placing a hand on a half filled heart, I think she is sending you love.

Someone applauding while three people walk towards the forth person clapping. Like someone is happy to see all three of them? It's very far away and I can't see it clearly, can't tell if they are women or men. Do you talk to her often? she's showing me you and her talking and there are two kitchen chairs next to you. There is something I don't know what it is that she is showing me, it's on a pole, round but squared off at the bottom with a saucer on top of that and on top of that is like half a ball? Honestly, it looks like a fly saucer on a stick???? but could be a BBQ for all I know!! does it sound familiar at all?

Are you having a hard time trying to decide on whether or not to take a trip? I'm seeing a piano? She's showing me someone singing in to a microphone.

Is there a man that she was close to? I'm seeing a man in the afterlife with her. She's showing me a hook or latch hook would be right, I don't know what it means. It was pointing up in a position that wouldn't work so it might be a metaphor signifying some sort of mischief. Have you been exercising lately? she likes it, it's doing your mind good. She's telling me you have met someone that you thought was nice but have had an epiphany about them. She's sending her signature rose and pulling away.

Let me know if this is right.

Thanks,