Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hatch, readings for passed loved ones.

Leah G.

Hal, early 70s, male

If I recall correctly you've connected with him before, hoping it can happen again.

No rush, I know how draining this is for you and it would seem you have a backlog to work through... :wacko:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Lumina71

• abitofnite

• JohnnyBravo

Morning!!

He's showing me a frog???????? and an airplane??? He's showing me something about laying in bed without a pillow? I'm seeing a funnel or a tornado or a witches hat upside down?? Good grief... Heart of a warrior? Was he a short man? Did he hang his head a bit, actually making him look shorter? or had hunched shoulders? Did he cook? I'm seeing him next to a big black pot. He's showing me a HUGE heart, he's next to it and showing me buckets of tears? Now he's showing me you as a child with your hand on his heart.

I'm seeing a soldier with two guns, Cuba. Old fashioned milk jugs, people running from the milk, was the milk poisoned? A cow with horns next to a hill or small mountain. An angry dog? pitbull maybe?

He's not saying much, have I talked to him for you before? Oh, ok, he's showing me a salt shaker and that you need to protect yourself from too much salt I think. Yea, he's pulling away.

Let me know if this makes sense to you.

Thanks.

Good Afternoon Hatch,

Thank you so much for speaking with my Father, i wish it were me speaking with him instead lol but atleast i have a mediator... I miss him terribly ... I wish i could communicate with him, i need to start paying attention to my dreams again. You always do amaze me with your readings .

Okay , i'm able to make sense with most of what you've shared ,, Starting with the frog and plane, hes references to a frog in puerto rico called coqui and maybe hes suggesting me getting on a plane and going to pr( thats where he was born) arecibo ,pr. I also think hes saying something about santeria because its very much practiced in the hispanic culture .. especially in pr , makes sense ..i guess . Hes a short man who was very much a warrior and also had a huggeee heart as well ... He was the bestt!! He also had to watch his salt because of his health problems. so i think he means for me to watch with my cooking and seasoning containing salt .Im not sure what the rest means.. i tried to think about it a bit before replying but i just cant figure it out .... My question is why was he crying ????? That disturbs me ... : ( Is he okay... You have spoken to him along time ago and you said he had your dogs riled up and was making you laugh ! you enjoyed your conversation with him actually HAHA. Oh Hatch thanks so much...

Good Afternoon Hatch,

Thank you so much for speaking with my Father, i wish it were me speaking with him instead lol but atleast i have a mediator... I miss him terribly ... I wish i could communicate with him, i need to start paying attention to my dreams again. You always do amaze me with your readings .

Okay , i'm able to make sense with most of what you've shared ,, Starting with the frog and plane, hes references to a frog in puerto rico called coqui and maybe hes suggesting me getting on a plane and going to pr( thats where he was born) arecibo ,pr. I also think hes saying something about santeria because its very much practiced in the hispanic culture .. especially in pr , makes sense ..i guess . Hes a short man who was very much a warrior and also had a huggeee heart as well ... He was the bestt!! He also had to watch his salt because of his health problems. so i think he means for me to watch with my cooking and seasoning containing salt .Im not sure what the rest means.. i tried to think about it a bit before replying but i just cant figure it out .... My question is why was he crying ????? That disturbs me ... : ( Is he okay... You have spoken to him along time ago and you said he had your dogs riled up and was making you laugh ! you enjoyed your conversation with him actually HAHA. Oh Hatch thanks so much...

The buckets of tears were over a big pot, something that was cooked in a big pot that he really misses, he's missing something he used to eat and was showing me in that way, it's probably something you cook well and he'd love to join you and they aren't real tears they are metaphoric tears, just to tell you that you cook something really well and wishes he could join you, at least that's my opinion on what it meant.

Her name was Shelley and was 19 at the time that she passed. I would like a reading and perhaps any messages that she has to pass along to me. Thank-you. :)

john henry aged in his late eighties

Morning Lizt,

Right away he's showing me him walking, it looks like he has a guitar on his back and his hands in his pockets, he walking on a dirt or cobble stone road. There's a heart he's sending to you. He's showing me two hearts now, your sitting on them both but there is a man a little ways away from you and the hearts. As if your loved one has been distant lately or there is some sort of distance between you both.

I'm seeing an old roadster, it was fast as the wind, it's driving away from the man and he's showing me the symbol for an epiphany. I think there is something he doesn't like about this man and he wants you to realize he's no good for you.

He's showing me a snowman with a hat and a scarf on. Mountains.

John Henry is being very cryptic and he seems very worried about you, he's telling there is a snake in your life that lies to you, he's really trying to make a point, very strong spirit. Has he been dead for long? He's very articulate and when spirits are this articulate it usually means they've been dead for a long time and know how to do things, like talk to the living in a way they will understand. Have you gotten any signs of his presence in your life?

He's showing me a person in a chair, it has a seperate head rest attached to it, like a dentist chair, the person is in a reclined position. He's showing the symbol for your home now. I'm seeing someone lifting weights there, like dumb bells. There is a very thin woman bending in a most unnatural way with a towel in her hand, she's rushing about. There is an old woman and a dog above her. Cute dog, sort of fluffy and a light color, reminds me of a poodle. He's showing me someone picking up the dog in a rough way, by the scruff of it's neck.

He's showing himself and a woman next to a tree, they seem to be picking something off the tree. I think John Henry is on a ladder of some sort. He's sending another heart and pulling his energy back.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Alec (Alexander) 54 Male

Hi Baby Mable!!

What a fun name!!

I'm seeing two people on a see saw type thing, it's round on the bottom. He watches you play, he's sending you lots of love in the shape of a heart. He's showing me a box with a wand on top of it. It looks like a device for measuring radiation or a lamp with a really large battery. Looks like something a person would use in a mine.

He's showing me two children and himself under a tree, it's close to water, looks like a spring or a small river. He's showing me a child wrapped in a cocoon, oh, are you pregnant? I'm seeing a very large, very hairy dog, it's dark in color but I think there are many colors on this dog, around the eyes is a lighter color but still dark, gosh he looks like a happy dog!!

Did he smoke? He's showing me himself and a smaller man in a boat and they are both smoking, looks like they are fishing and having a good time too. Oh good grief!! He was active!! He's showing me him golfing too. He looks like the life of the party!!

He's showing me a tree again but there is a little girl stuck in it, funny the tree has two trunks, maybe this happened twice then? I'm seeing someone working at a table but the table is thick, almost like a piano, he's watching or helping.

I'm seeing something out of a cup getting poured on his head, must have been a joke of some sort or a baptism. He's showing me that he's met an older woman on the other side, she was there to greet him, seems like his Mother, your Grandmother, this is your Father, right?

I'm getting something about an urn, was he cremated and your Mother has the urn or she goes to where the urn is.

He's pulled back his energy.

I look forward to your feed back.

Thanks,

Hatch.

I'm so glad you are doing this now Hatch!

Allan, male, 27

:)

Morning Upup!!

Allan is showing me a very strange animal, it reminds me of the Hodag of Wisconsin!! A little pig, a little dog and very furious!! Was he fascinated by mythical animals or was this his way of telling you it's him? He didn't come alone, he brought someone with a chello or it's a guitar and he's really short. He's showing me your home, it looks pretty stable but probably not as stable as you would like. I'm seeing two hearts, one is upside down, a recent loss of love. His heart is above it, showing he loves you. He's also showing me that you have been very busy around the house lately.

Lots of hearts all over. There is something about a man on the computer, he's a large man, not thin, probably not muscular either, his shoulders are hunched over and he's not very attractive. I'm seeing that you are looking over his shoulder with your hair behind your ear and you're wrapped in a blanket. Have you met someone on the internet, he may not be what he says he is.

Was Allan's death violent? I'm seeing a woman with a gun? I've never seen this before and it's a bit odd, don't know how much more I'm going to get from him. It looks like an angel just slapped a piece of tape on Allan's face, over his mouth. I'll try to go on but I don't know how much more I'm going to see. Yep, that was it. Wow!! Weird, very weird.... He gave me a lot of information in a short span of time but I usually get more.

Can't wait to get feed back from this one!!

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hello, I got one Warren,87 thanks ST

Morning ST!!

Putting this in PM, to private.

Hatch.

Hi Baby Mable!!

What a fun name!!

I'm seeing two people on a see saw type thing, it's round on the bottom. He watches you play, he's sending you lots of love in the shape of a heart. He's showing me a box with a wand on top of it. It looks like a device for measuring radiation or a lamp with a really large battery. Looks like something a person would use in a mine.

He's showing me two children and himself under a tree, it's close to water, looks like a spring or a small river. He's showing me a child wrapped in a cocoon, oh, are you pregnant? I'm seeing a very large, very hairy dog, it's dark in color but I think there are many colors on this dog, around the eyes is a lighter color but still dark, gosh he looks like a happy dog!!

Did he smoke? He's showing me himself and a smaller man in a boat and they are both smoking, looks like they are fishing and having a good time too. Oh good grief!! He was active!! He's showing me him golfing too. He looks like the life of the party!!

He's showing me a tree again but there is a little girl stuck in it, funny the tree has two trunks, maybe this happened twice then? I'm seeing someone working at a table but the table is thick, almost like a piano, he's watching or helping.

I'm seeing something out of a cup getting poured on his head, must have been a joke of some sort or a baptism. He's showing me that he's met an older woman on the other side, she was there to greet him, seems like his Mother, your Grandmother, this is your Father, right?

I'm getting something about an urn, was he cremated and your Mother has the urn or she goes to where the urn is.

He's pulled back his energy.

I look forward to your feed back.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hi Hatch,

Thanks

The reading was not for my father but my grandfather, he did smoke and he was cremated. He loved his grandchildren very much and would take us to the park on a daily basis so I can understand the seesaw image your getting. He did fish but he did not golf. We had quite a few dogs when I was younger, a german shepherd and a cross, both were very big dogs. I'm not sure about the box with a wand or the water over his head but I will ask my grandma about it.

Thanks again for the reading !

I tried having this done by someone else on the forum, but they haven't gotten back to me in 4 days. Hopefully you will be able to read him:

Bert, male, died at the age of 80something (He stopped counting after 64 so I don't really know his exact age at death)

Thank you so much, Hatch. I really miss him. I trust you, so I know you will get back to me.

I tried having this done by someone else on the forum, but they haven't gotten back to me in 4 days. Hopefully you will be able to read him:

Bert, male, died at the age of 80something (He stopped counting after 64 so I don't really know his exact age at death)

Thank you so much, Hatch. I really miss him. I trust you, so I know you will get back to me.

Of course I will and I suspect the other person will to. It's a little more draining to read for the dead so I can only do so many in a day. They carry much less energy with them than the living so I have to give some of my energy to them. I'm sure you understand. I will get to you as soon as I can but as you can see, I'm a little backed up here.

Big Hugs!!

Gracie.

Of course I will and I suspect the other person will to. It's a little more draining to read for the dead so I can only do so many in a day. They carry much less energy with them than the living so I have to give some of my energy to them. I'm sure you understand. I will get to you as soon as I can but as you can see, I'm a little backed up here.

Big Hugs!!

Gracie.

I totally understand. Whenever you have time. It's not like he is going anywhere lol

Hugs,

Blues Girl :)

Morning,

This should be interesting, she popped in to your last reading if I remember right.

She's showing me your home and a telephone and something that looks like a fly swatter and a woman with her hands up as in cheering??? She's funny!! She's showing me a scale of justice over the fly swatter, "they deserve to get swatted for daring to come in to my house!" Are you having some sort of bug problem or are you getting bugged and she wants you to squish it??? Funny way to get her point across. I see her placing a hand on a half filled heart, I think she is sending you love.

Someone applauding while three people walk towards the forth person clapping. Like someone is happy to see all three of them? It's very far away and I can't see it clearly, can't tell if they are women or men. Do you talk to her often? she's showing me you and her talking and there are two kitchen chairs next to you. There is something I don't know what it is that she is showing me, it's on a pole, round but squared off at the bottom with a saucer on top of that and on top of that is like half a ball? Honestly, it looks like a fly saucer on a stick???? but could be a BBQ for all I know!! does it sound familiar at all?

Are you having a hard time trying to decide on whether or not to take a trip? I'm seeing a piano? She's showing me someone singing in to a microphone.

Is there a man that she was close to? I'm seeing a man in the afterlife with her. She's showing me a hook or latch hook would be right, I don't know what it means. It was pointing up in a position that wouldn't work so it might be a metaphor signifying some sort of mischief. Have you been exercising lately? she likes it, it's doing your mind good. She's telling me you have met someone that you thought was nice but have had an epiphany about them. She's sending her signature rose and pulling away.

Let me know if this is right.

Thanks,

thank you for the reading ...Im sorry its takin me awhile to respond ...Ive been trying to make sense of this reading but am drawing a blank ...Ill have my mom read it and see if she can understand Rose..I so appritiate the time and energy you put into it ...Ill let you know if I figure it out ...thanks again

Marjorie 47 Thx!!

Bob (Robert) seventies (not sure exact age)

Morning Sara,

Bob is showing me a home in flames? Did he die in a fire or what? Why would he show me this? There seems to be a fireman there too, hosing down the flames. He's showing me a giant mouse or rat too, possibly chewing on wiring. I see many faces watching the fire. He was very confused, disoriented maybe even had dementia.

He's showing me a coat hanger, he's holding it like a divining rod and has a hat on. There was some sort of deception going on. Was there something wrong with one of his hands? Oh, ok, was he chasing a mouse with a coat hanger and got an electrical shock, the black hand I see and then it could have started a fire, the deception would be the mouse I think.

He's showing me a heavy set woman in a maid/nurse uniform and there is a heart over her, this would be someone that watched over him, he's sending love and appreciation. He's showing me a dog with cute ears that sort of stick up with little tufts of hair on the ends, looks like a mixed breed, sort of shaggy. He's telling me that you will or did have an epiphany on a trip that you and the dog have taken or will take. He's waving as if to say "Hello"

I'm seeing a two story building, looks like an office building or a school with lights lit up on both floors, you're flying to the building, it's like your late. There is a snake coming out of the building, never a good sign. He's walking above it in a very purposeful walk, like storming up to the building, obviously irritated.

He's showing me an old fashioned phone and a cup sitting next to it. Did people go threw his things after he passed? He's showing me a scene of things being tossed around, he's standing off to the side watching and not able to do anything, don't think he liked that much. "No respect." I'm hearing.

Before his mind started to go, if indeed it did, he's seems very sharp now, I think he had an insurance policy that hasn't been discovered yet. Someone has it in what looks like a file box? It's a little bigger than a shoe box.

He's sniffing a muffin, it's a sign of endearment. He's telling me that you have been cowering from someone, it's making you cold or indifferent, like your hiding your true feelings even from yourself. You need to be more assertive and rational, possibly cutting ties with this person.

He's pulling away but he left one more message for you. You have strong values and good intentions, you can go far and have much success but you need to play, let your inner child out!!

What a sweet man, thank you so much for letting me read this person.

Gracie.

I always enjoy your readings, and would very much appreciate one if/when you have the time. Feel free to skip over me for a later date if other requests come.

Female, early to mid 50's, Aieda-Mae.

Thank you kindly.

Morning Sweetie!!

Aieda Mae is funny!! Her visuals are great, very direct. She's telling me that she has a bone to pick with you and your sister or with someone else about you both!! She's telling me that you have great energy, intuition and wisdom but there is more to the situation than you think and you need to dig deep, there are secrets here that you need to discover.

She's showing me a face to face confrontation with someone that has a strong arm approach. I'm seeing a kitchen scene now, a child burning her hand on the stove, a woman standing there, she's very casual about the child getting her hand burnt. She seems to be reading a book instead of paying attention to her.

Did she have a violent past? Lots of abuse, physical abuse from her husband? I'm seeing a man ready to strike her. She's showing me that the man wasn't always that way, he went to the war and when he came back he was violent.

She's pulled back, I'm sorry but it happens sometimes, they say what they want to say and disappear. I tried one more time and she sent a heart with something on it that resembled a bear, maybe a care bear.

Morning Sweetie!!

Aieda Mae is funny!! Her visuals are great, very direct. She's telling me that she has a bone to pick with you and your sister or with someone else about you both!! She's telling me that you have great energy, intuition and wisdom but there is more to the situation than you think and you need to dig deep, there are secrets here that you need to discover.

She's showing me a face to face confrontation with someone that has a strong arm approach. I'm seeing a kitchen scene now, a child burning her hand on the stove, a woman standing there, she's very casual about the child getting her hand burnt. She seems to be reading a book instead of paying attention to her.

Did she have a violent past? Lots of abuse, physical abuse from her husband? I'm seeing a man ready to strike her. She's showing me that the man wasn't always that way, he went to the war and when he came back he was violent.

She's pulled back, I'm sorry but it happens sometimes, they say what they want to say and disappear. I tried one more time and she sent a heart with something on it that resembled a bear, maybe a care bear.

Thank you very much, Hatch.

Yes, I suppose she would have a bone to pick with one of my sisters and I. We've been arguing so much for years, and now we're just bitter. Aieda-Mae was a very loving person, and placed a lot of value on family, and I know that if she was physically here today, she wouldn't stand for it.

My grandmother was not a confrontational woman, and in fact she was the sweetest, gentlest person I know; yet when she did need to let someone have it, she wasn't shy about it. She was small like me, about 5'2, and a tough little Finnish woman despite her size.

I can't say for sure what you're seeing with the child and the stove. That child could possibly be someone like my mother, but I'm guessing it's more likely my grandmother herself. Her parents were fairly neglectful of her from what I could tell.

I know for a fact that my Grandfather has never laid a hand on my Grandmother, but I'm thinking the abusive man you're seeing was likely her father. I'm not sure about military service, but it's very possible that he was abusive.

Oh, don't be sorry, I was pretty sure she would do that. My grams doesn't particularly like being contacted by people she doesn't know, no offense to you. Don't get me wrong, she's a warm woman, it's just that she's still very protective of her family and whatnot. She didn't by any chance tell you why she was in pain, did she?

Thanks again Hatch, so so much :) You never cease to amaze, my friend.

Thank you very much, Hatch.

Yes, I suppose she would have a bone to pick with one of my sisters and I. We've been arguing so much for years, and now we're just bitter. Aieda-Mae was a very loving person, and placed a lot of value on family, and I know that if she was physically here today, she wouldn't stand for it.

My grandmother was not a confrontational woman, and in fact she was the sweetest, gentlest person I know; yet when she did need to let someone have it, she wasn't shy about it. She was small like me, about 5'2, and a tough little Finnish woman despite her size.

I can't say for sure what you're seeing with the child and the stove. That child could possibly be someone like my mother, but I'm guessing it's more likely my grandmother herself. Her parents were fairly neglectful of her from what I could tell.

I know for a fact that my Grandfather has never laid a hand on my Grandmother, but I'm thinking the abusive man you're seeing was likely her father. I'm not sure about military service, but it's very possible that he was abusive.

Oh, don't be sorry, I was pretty sure she would do that. My grams doesn't particularly like being contacted by people she doesn't know, no offense to you. Don't get me wrong, she's a warm woman, it's just that she's still very protective of her family and whatnot. She didn't by any chance tell you why she was in pain, did she?

Thanks again Hatch, so so much :) You never cease to amaze, my friend.

No, she didn't mention any pain, she didn't tell me how she died either. It was her childhood she was showing me I think. Probably was her Father, I knew it was someone's father anyway!! She got the message out for you right away and then the rest was conformation for you.

Ohh let me think..

Cindy, 15, 04

(I am assuming you mean the info for the past one ones, sweety *chuckles*)

Morning Silver!!

Yes I did!! You're so funny!!

Gosh so young. She's showing me that she has angels around her and she has her hands and arms straight up, as if in a hold up or she was robbed. She was robbed of a full life, that's for sure but it maybe more than that, like someone has taken credit for something she did. She's showing me a man now, his forehead is rather sloped and the bridge of his nose comes right off of it, the nose is smooth, (not bumpy), mustache and a bit of a double chin, dark hair. This man looks old enough to be her father. He seems to have a dark cloud over his head and it follows him everywhere. Did he call her Bunny? There is also a young woman with a cap or hat on, small nose and large eyes, really quite pretty. There is a shadow of a person by this young lady that looks like it's directing traffic and protecting her.

She's showing me a cat holding a sign next to a huge silver heart, I'm sure this heart is for you Silver. Did you ask her to send you a sign? this is it. She's quite a talker, I'm seeing a cherub with a bouquet of flowers next to an open flame, did she have a crush on someone when she died? She must think of him often.

Now I'm seeing someone looking up in to the sky, there seems to be a feather above her head or sticking out of her head, there is a fish in front of her, a large and beautiful fish and she's wearing big boots. A floating feather is the sign for an easy and comfortable life, full of warmth. The fish means an epiphany and since it's so big and pretty, it seems like it will be full of wonder. The boots are power in movement, boldness and inner strength.

She's pulled her energy back, it must have taken quite a bit for her to tell me as much as she did, so articulate too. It's always sad when we lose a loved one but somehow it seems worse when they are this young, I'm so sorry Silver, it must have been very painful.

Peace and love.

Gracie.

Hi eh patsy 77 male

katie 86? female

Thank you :blush:

Morning Fyfee,

Patsy, 77, male:

He's showing me himself as younger and in a car that looks like a rocket. There is something that he is looking back at, a giant golf club or it could be a big microphone, it's shaped like that but I'm not sure what it is. The car like rocket could be his way of telling you that he is experiencing a higher level of awareness. The microphone probably means that he has something to say and wants to be heard. He's showing me a man, probably him, bouncing a baby on his knee. While a younger woman in a cowl necked sweater watches him. He's showing me his face when he had dark hair, rather a hansom man, clean shaven with big eyes. He might have a gray mustache but I'm seeing his hair as dark, it almost looks like a wig it's so perfect.

He's showing me a giant heart now with two women crying in front of it, looks like a Mother and a daughter. There is a long arm reaching from the heart to hold the two women. There is a man under the heart hanging his head in sorrow, he has a pronounced bald spot on top of his head but the rest of his hair is shoulder length. I'm seeing a big, "C" in front of him.

Ok, I'm seeing an ironing board and a whirl wind above it. This maybe his way of telling you that your boring day to day routine is going to get exciting, something is going to change very quickly. He's showing me two caskets and two headstones, is his wife buried by him? or is it his way of telling you that they are together? He's showing me that someone fell and there was an epiphany attached to it somehow.

He's pulled his energy back.

Katie, 86, female:

Did she have dementia? and just recently passed? or both? Either she is having a hard time separating her spiritual self from her physical self or things were very confusing around her home before she passed. She is showing her younger self as a Joan of Ark character. She must have been very strong in her youth. She's showing me a shadow of a person with a sword, was she a bit testy and taking off peoples heads at the end? Remember how she was before that, it's an awful disease.

She's sending a single rose to someone that brought her a bouquet of flowers. Did she raise tulips? She's a bit spunky!! She's telling me that there is a selfish man, might be over weight, since I get most messages in pictures, when they show me a fat man, it means selfish, anyway she's telling him to "Put a cork in it!" and the way she's showing this man, he's rather lazy too. Did she used to call you her "Angel" She's showing you with a halo on and then it morphed in to a kitty face, playful. I'm seeing a shirt with the number "6" on it and a young boy with a modern hair style, sticking all up with a bit hanging in front.

That's all the energy she had, she did well, I think I helped her to realize that she is in spirit and doesn't have to have the dementia anymore, in spirit they can be or show anything they want. When someone dies with dementia it takes time to realize that and especially the newly passed and they don't know how to gather energy as well. She's a fast learner and I think she has some help on the other side too.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hatch, thanks for this - I love how the universe brings these things to the fore.

Name:David/Dave

thank you x

PS: I know it appears I'm new but I have been here years. I'm more a reader than a poster, in all honesty. Hope I still get a response from you, either on the forum or via PM

Hi Goldie!!

I ask for confirmation information first from the spirit and then their message to you. Of course I can't boss them around and they will do it their way. First he's showing me a big "O" (Did he have hay fever??? I'm having a sneezing attack!!!!) Oh funny, he's showing me a big heart with a "U" on it!! Did you try to teach him about computers? I see him sitting over one with a storm cloud over his head. I'm seeing a girl with big head phones on, have you been listening for a message from him? He noticed.

He's showing me a woman with long multi colored hair on her knees bending forward over a bowl on the floor? Oh wait, this could be a dog he treated like a person? Seems like a strange position for a person. He's showing me a woman pouring soda from a big 2 liter bottle, it takes both hands, for another woman with a cup. Was he a very important man to the family but soft spoken? I'm seeing lots of women and he's in the middle of them, not many men in the family? He's showing me your home, there is someone there, a man I think, that feels upside down and there is a woman that has a third eye open there too, third eye is psychic eye. I see another girl with long hair, she's all curled up, holding her knees close to her chest, she is separated from the others, perhaps their child or younger sister.

David is sending 3 hearts, there must be 3 of you that miss him. He's pulling his energy back.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hi Goldie!!

I ask for confirmation information first from the spirit and then their message to you. Of course I can't boss them around and they will do it their way. First he's showing me a big "O" (Did he have hay fever??? I'm having a sneezing attack!!!!) Oh funny, he's showing me a big heart with a "U" on it!! Did you try to teach him about computers? I see him sitting over one with a storm cloud over his head. I'm seeing a girl with big head phones on, have you been listening for a message from him? He noticed.

He's showing me a woman with long multi colored hair on her knees bending forward over a bowl on the floor? Oh wait, this could be a dog he treated like a person? Seems like a strange position for a person. He's showing me a woman pouring soda from a big 2 liter bottle, it takes both hands, for another woman with a cup. Was he a very important man to the family but soft spoken? I'm seeing lots of women and he's in the middle of them, not many men in the family? He's showing me your home, there is someone there, a man I think, that feels upside down and there is a woman that has a third eye open there too, third eye is psychic eye. I see another girl with long hair, she's all curled up, holding her knees close to her chest, she is separated from the others, perhaps their child or younger sister.

David is sending 3 hearts, there must be 3 of you that miss him. He's pulling his energy back.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hatch, thank you SO much! I have waited years for this moment and I'm sure you must know how much this means to me.

David is my father; he died 5 years ago, leaving 3 kids - myself, the youngest, my sister and my brother.

Yes, I did try and teach him how to use a computer, he was such hard work and it always made him grumpy!

The girl with headphones on is me. I had a really strange experience just after he passed; I used to DJ on an internet radio station and was wearing my headphones one night after coming off air (so was in silence) and I heard someone call my name - it was definitely a man and I was petrified as it was so loud and clear, it felt like he was standing right next to my right side and spoke into my ear. It made me jump and I looked up expecting someone to be standing there but I was alone. I always thought it was him! 5 years is a long time to wait for recognition but it was worth the wait. Thank you X

My father was our rock, he had 3 kids but remarried after divorcing my mother. His new wife had 3 kids also: 2 daughters and a son - the same as he had with my mum, so lots of women around him! The marriage was difficult with the step sisters not seeing eye-to-eye - he absolutely was 'in the middle' in more ways than one.

When you say 'upside down' could you expand on this? If it's what I think then I'll be more than amazed, let me tell you! I wont say anything else, I'll let you get back to me, if you could.

I'm a Reiki practitioner - I'd like to think it's my 3rd eye you saw open! I have been told twice that I am clairaudient but I have yet to hear anything (other than that one time with my dad).

Finally, the other girl with long hair you see would be my youngest. She is 7 but never met her grandfather (we had a difficult relationship leading up to his death and we didn't speak for 5 years. In fact, I never got to speak to him again but was with him as he passed and it's hurt me immensely since that I didn't get to apologise)

I have 2 sons aged 16 & 14 and a big gap of 7 years for my daughter.

The 3 hearts are for his 3 kids - myself and my brother and sister.

Thank you so, so much, Hatch. I'm speechless and truly indebted to you.

Namaste, Tina xx