Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hatch, readings for passed loved ones.

Leah G.

I tried having this done by someone else on the forum, but they haven't gotten back to me in 4 days. Hopefully you will be able to read him:

Bert, male, died at the age of 80something (He stopped counting after 64 so I don't really know his exact age at death)

Thank you so much, Hatch. I really miss him. I trust you, so I know you will get back to me.

Morning Blues Girl!!

First thing he's showing me is him holding up a dead fish!!!!!!!!! I guess he liked to fish? I'm seeing an older woman, I think his mother, she's in a very old fashioned dress with puffy sleeves at the shoulder and an apron on, she has a rather large nose and she's smiling. Hahahaa, I'm seeing one of those talking fish or singing fish on the wall next to a TV set with a heart below it. Did you buy him one and that's where he put it? I think he really liked it!! He's showing me two men in a heart, one is dark haired with olive skin tone and the other has lighter hair and light skin, he seems a little older than the other and heavier.

He's showing me an angel with flowers in her hair and a man balancing a dish on his nose while twirling a plate in his other hand. I'm seeing him in a garden with a shovel in his hand. Was there something about his eye sight? I'm seeing some very dark sunglasses, they look like the ones that you get at the eye doctors. How beautiful, he's sending a heart in a heart, a double heart!!

Did he have a cat with very large ears like a Maine Coon? Short tail? He's here too. He must have loved animals, I'm seeing a long dog, medium size, long snoot and big ears that almost stand up, almost.

He sure must love you, I see another heart!! He's pulling away.

Gracie.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Lumina71

• abitofnite

• JohnnyBravo

First thing he's showing me is him holding up a dead fish!!!!!!!!! I guess he liked to fish?

A dead fish?? Weird! I know grandpa had fishing poles, but I am not sure how often he actually went fishing.

I'm seeing an older woman, I think his mother, she's in a very old fashioned dress with puffy sleeves at the shoulder and an apron on, she has a rather large nose and she's smiling.

I don't know who this would be. I never knew my great grandparents

Hahahaa, I'm seeing one of those talking fish or singing fish on the wall next to a TV set with a heart below it. Did you buy him one and that's where he put it? I think he really liked it!!

He never had one of those fish, and I have never bought one for anybody

He's showing me two men in a heart, one is dark haired with olive skin tone and the other has lighter hair and light skin, he seems a little older than the other and heavier.

I don't recognize these 2 men

He's showing me an angel with flowers in her hair and a man balancing a dish on his nose while twirling a plate in his other hand.

I have absolutely no idea what this could mean.

I'm seeing him in a garden with a shovel in his hand. Was there something about his eye sight? I'm seeing some very dark sunglasses, they look like the ones that you get at the eye doctors. How beautiful, he's sending a heart in a heart, a double heart!!

He did do some gardening, but as far as eyesight goes, he had glasses, but that came with getting older

Did he have a cat with very large ears like a Maine Coon? Short tail? He's here too. He must have loved animals, I'm seeing a long dog, medium size, long snoot and big ears that almost stand up, almost.

I don't think he ever owned a cat. The cats in the neighborhood did stop by his house often for visits, though. And he did have a dog named Boots who resembles the description you gave. Grandpa did love animals and had a good bond with them

He sure must love you, I see another heart!! He's pulling away.

I sure hope he loved me! lol

Thank you for that. I didn't really get the sense that you read my grandpa, though. I mean, some things matched up, but it didn't feel like grandpa. I dunno. It does seem hard for you to do readings for me, so maybe you were picking someone else up again.

Thank you for taking the time to do it for me, though. I really appreciate it :)

Blues Girl

Yea, ok Blues Girl, you are an anomaly for me. Well, whoever he was, he was a blast!!

Sorry about that.

First off thanks a lot :)

She's among friends, looks like an older couple. Did Dayna wear a hat, like a stocking cap, I'm seeing her in one.Yes actually she did have a hat like that and actually just a lot of hats, she was a hat person lol. She's showing me a chili pepper with a stinger on it, was she allergic to peppers or bees?she wasn't allergic to anything as far as I know. She's sending a heart to you. Was she in to bugs or something? I'm seeing a VW bug and something that looks like a grasshoppers head over it. Of course the car could be a metaphor for an ambition and the grasshopper could be a metaphor for spiritual enlightenment or it could be both!

I see two people dancing, they are very young, teens I think. Did she teach you to dance? I see two creatures fighting too, was this your sister? I'm seeing you with a child, did you name a child after her? We first met when we were 12 and totally hated each other at the time so that's probably the fighting bit but yes she did actually teach me to dance. Good call!

She's saying something about a mule, have you been stubborn about something lately?Stubborn is indeed me and it always did irritate her :) She's saying for you to open your eyes. She knows your tired but do it anyway. She's saying that there is something going on that seems really big and it's making you feel small but you have the power to stop whatever it is, she's being your cheerleader.Awww <3 She's showing me a clip in a boxer's mouth. Boxer, the dog and a clip like a clip for a dog. I'm not sure what she's trying to say here but you might or it may become clear later.

She's sending another heart and it's next to a drum, like she wants to drum it in to your head. She's pulling away but she's left one more message, I'm seeing an owl which signifies wisdom, be wise like the owl.

Thanks again, means a lot.

Marjorie 47 Thx!!

Morning Jugoso,

I'm seeing a Mother and child, it looks almost religious. She touches his forehead and looks like a Madonna. Was she a very religious woman?

She's showing me a wizard and a butterfly, to me that means that you're trying to hone a skill but you will need to slow down to do it.

I'm seeing a large, overweight man talking to Marjorie, she is dressed in a scarf, (religious overtone) He has dark hair and smokes, there is a young man and a dog next to her and I think there is a little girl too.

She's showing me a young man with a book, he's studying, there is a lamp on the table to light his way and a fish over his head denoting an epiphany about something he's read in the book. She's showing me a heart under the book on the young man, probably saying that she wants you to learn.

Cotton ball plant by your home? A light on at the top of the stairs, she is showing me a good looking man with shorter dark hair and one of the nicest mustaches I've ever seen!! She's telling me there are monsters in your past and that you need to get passed them to go forward, past is passed.

Did she have something wrong with her heart? She saw you were very sad for a long time when she passed. There is something about a tree? I'm seeing a woman in a bikini there too. Did she sew? I'm seeing an old singer slant sewing machine.

She's sending a candle with a lit flame for love.

Gracie.

Yea, ok Blues Girl, you are an anomaly for me. Well, whoever he was, he was a blast!!

Sorry about that.

It's ok. I appreciate you trying. I wish I wasn't so hard to read! Oh well.

Hi Hatch,

Vera, 86, female i would love to hear from her if you have the time/energy!?

Aloe Vera

Morning Aloe Vera,

Vera is starting off with a bang!! She's showing me a man playing the piano in a hat and she is standing next to him, maybe singing but she is wearing a funny hat, it looks like a witches hat right out of Harry Potter!! Looks like it might have been a costume party? Was she a psychic? Had two cats, at least and an old fashioned toilet with the tank up in the air over the toilet.

Ok, she's laid out an elaborate scene for me to tell you. There was some sort of an epiphany, person watching a garbage man and then you trip over one of her cats once after having some beer? If we take this scene as a metaphor instead as an actual event we get the epiphany, which is a sudden realization. A person watching is passiveness. Trash is unwanted thoughts, the man is aggressive behavior. Tripping over the cat is something out of order and the cat is psychic ability. The beer means that you are satisfied. Translation: You have a sudden realization that being passive is better than being aggressive and feel you must get rid of those thoughts before you can use your psychic ability and be satisfied with the results. (That's how this works, they give me picture messages and then I have to translate.)

She's showing me another cat, she really wants you to turn on your psychic abilities. She's sending a rose or a peony to you for love.

Wow, she tired me out!!

Thanks,

Gracie.

It's ok. I appreciate you trying. I wish I wasn't so hard to read! Oh well.

It's not that your hard to read, there is something else here and no I don't know what it is. It's been my experience when someone is hard to read, there is an underlying problem that I can't deal with and shouldn't try to, it might be harmful to me.

Sorry.

It's not that your hard to read, there is something else here and no I don't know what it is. It's been my experience when someone is hard to read, there is an underlying problem that I can't deal with and shouldn't try to, it might be harmful to me.

Sorry.

I don't understand

Hi, I normally read for the living but I thought I'd start a different thread to just read your passed loved ones. After reaching 100 pages of regular general readings I thought it was time I expand my knowledge base and try this but it takes practice. Please be patient with me. I'm going to only do a couple at a time until I get my footing. If I get overwhelmed I will post it. Since I'm new to this, expect mistakes.

As with the living I require Age at the time of death, Gender and a First Name ONLY. To much information is not a good thing. If I have a hard time connecting I may request a photo in my PM box but please wait until I ask for one.

Thank you so much and I hope I don't disappoint anyone, I'll try my best to make a connection for you.

Hatch.

Morning Aloe Vera,

Vera is starting off with a bang!! She's showing me a man playing the piano in a hat and she is standing next to him, maybe singing but she is wearing a funny hat, it looks like a witches hat right out of Harry Potter!! Looks like it might have been a costume party? Was she a psychic? Had two cats, at least and an old fashioned toilet with the tank up in the air over the toilet.

Ok, she's laid out an elaborate scene for me to tell you. There was some sort of an epiphany, person watching a garbage man and then you trip over one of her cats once after having some beer? If we take this scene as a metaphor instead as an actual event we get the epiphany, which is a sudden realization. A person watching is passiveness. Trash is unwanted thoughts, the man is aggressive behavior. Tripping over the cat is something out of order and the cat is psychic ability. The beer means that you are satisfied. Translation: You have a sudden realization that being passive is better than being aggressive and feel you must get rid of those thoughts before you can use your psychic ability and be satisfied with the results. (That's how this works, they give me picture messages and then I have to translate.)

She's showing me another cat, she really wants you to turn on your psychic abilities. She's sending a rose or a peony to you for love.

Wow, she tired me out!!

Thanks,

Gracie.

Hi Gracie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do my reading!

I have to say the information didn't strike me as Vera; she never had cats as far as I know and I couldn't place the piano or witches hats but she did have an old fashioned toilet like you described. However she was such an intelligent lady who definitely had psychic abilities although she wouldn't overtly describe herself as having such, but she was very interested in the unexplained. She enjoyed puzzles and using her mind, being able to do cryptic crosswords etc. I recently discovered that she was interested in dream symbolism and helped a friend in understanding their dreams after their husband had died.

It was lovely to hear the part that she sent me a rose.

I will keep reading the information you got and see if I get anything else from it.

Many thanks again,

Joanne

Need a day of rest, taking tomorrow off but I will get to everyone!!

Gracie.

Hope you have a great 4th of July Gracie :yes:

Hi Hatch

Just a quick question, what happens if you don't rest or do too many readings per day? Do you get any physical symptoms?

JB :)

Hi Hatch

Just a quick question, what happens if you don't rest or do too many readings per day? Do you get any physical symptoms?

JB :)

Hi JB!!

If I do more than 10 readings, just regular general readings or more than 4 readings for those that have passed I get a bit of a head ache but that's about it. The amount is less when I do both but so far no real problems and it's not a migraine, just a regular old head ache. Some reading are harder than other so that comes in to play too. Some psychics do get very ill or suffer greatly but I haven't had any real problems yet and I hope I don't. I'm just taking a day off because it's 4th of July and it's been months since I did. Oh, and after so many, I'm not as accurate.

Great question!!

Thanks,

Gracie.

Thanks for answering! I was just curious after reading about Nina Kulagina, who had a type of telekinetic ability and was recruited by the KGB. But it seems her abilities had put a lot of strain on her heart and other parts of her body.

However, I would imagine that your ability and hers are on totally different wave lengths, and that hers were more as a result of her physical body as where yours seem to be spiritual.

Take Care

JB

Hello Hatch, I hope you are having a wonderful forth! It's so wonderful the service you are doing for people.

If you could possibly do a reading for me that would be wonderful. Please there is no rush either!

The Name: Sarah Jane

Age of Death: Exactly a month before her 37th birthday.

Hi,

Norman 88 male

Ruth 89, 59 when she died

Thank you in advance

Morning Karry,

Norman, 88, male.

He's showing me the scales of justice. He's warning that there is a woman lying to you. It's a woman you look up to, not your Mother, maybe a boss? I don't think this is a friend either, she seems just a little older, not a sister. Someone else is standing up to her and things will change.

He's showing me angels falling from heaven, is this a private joke between you two? Is he letting you know he made it to heaven? He was a happy man but haunted by the past, something he did, something he had to do but felt bad like he didn't deserve to go to heaven but he did, we all end up there although it's not quite the same heaven most people imagine but it is a wonderful place or more accurately a state of mind or soul. It was something about a gun. War probably.

Do you need some rest? He's showing me someone in bed and someone in a bathtub with the sign for an epiphany over them. He's sending you a heart and telling me something about a new life coming? It's close to home. He's showing me that you home is a happy and secure place.

He's sending a flower, it looks like a Morning Glory, with vines everywhere, it's very pretty!! He's pulling his energy back.

Ruth, 59.

Was Ruth part Indian? She's showing me an Indian, it's small and standing next to her. She's showing me you on the phone. I'm seeing a black cat which signifies a fear of using your intuition. Two children at home? Maybe another on the way? A man with a towel wrapped around his shoulders, looks like a bib. Wiz? I saw these letters "Wiz" or Wiss, maybe wig? It's wiggling and hard to see but they are letters. Did you help her in the hospital? Where you her baby bird? You were there when the doctor came, you held her head as she got sick. It meant the world to her. She's showing me crosses all over, was she a very religious person?

She's sending hearts and oranges?? She misses your talks about intuition and love. She shows me you both sitting at a table talking. There is a pull down light over her head, the old kind that retract. She's showing you in a bubble, she protects you. I'm seeing a horses head, not sure what that's about.

She's pulled away.

Gracie.

Morning Jugoso,

I'm seeing a Mother and child, it looks almost religious. She touches his forehead and looks like a Madonna. Was she a very religious woman?

She's showing me a wizard and a butterfly, to me that means that you're trying to hone a skill but you will need to slow down to do it.

I'm seeing a large, overweight man talking to Marjorie, she is dressed in a scarf, (religious overtone) He has dark hair and smokes, there is a young man and a dog next to her and I think there is a little girl too.

She's showing me a young man with a book, he's studying, there is a lamp on the table to light his way and a fish over his head denoting an epiphany about something he's read in the book. She's showing me a heart under the book on the young man, probably saying that she wants you to learn.

Cotton ball plant by your home? A light on at the top of the stairs, she is showing me a good looking man with shorter dark hair and one of the nicest mustaches I've ever seen!! She's telling me there are monsters in your past and that you need to get passed them to go forward, past is passed.

Did she have something wrong with her heart? She saw you were very sad for a long time when she passed. There is something about a tree? I'm seeing a woman in a bikini there too. Did she sew? I'm seeing an old singer slant sewing machine.

She's sending a candle with a lit flame for love.

Gracie.

Thank tyou so much for the reading!! I can barely type with the tears in my eyes. My mom brother and sister died in a car accident when I was 9 and I have never done anything like this. I think that the young boy is my withour dog and the little girl has to be my little sister who was only 5 was. The overweight smoking guys gotta be my dad! She was fairly religious, liked to wear scarves and loved to sew and yes she had an old Singer sewing machine. I think the guy with the moustache must be her brother.I´m not sure about some of the other references and I´ll need some time to think about everything. I can hardly stop crying! I just wanted to write immediately while the emotion was so strong and really thank you The last sentence brought me to my knees. Muchas Gracias!!

Thank tyou so much for the reading!! I can barely type with the tears in my eyes. My mom brother and sister died in a car accident when I was 9 and I have never done anything like this. I think that the young boy is my withour dog and the little girl has to be my little sister who was only 5 was. The overweight smoking guys gotta be my dad! She was fairly religious, liked to wear scarves and loved to sew and yes she had an old Singer sewing machine. I think the guy with the moustache must be her brother.I´m not sure about some of the other references and I´ll need some time to think about everything. I can hardly stop crying! I just wanted to write immediately while the emotion was so strong and really thank you The last sentence brought me to my knees. Muchas Gracias!!

You're so welcome!! I think they all reached out to give you love!! Such a young age to lose so much, my heart goes out to you!!

Gracie.

Morning Karry,

Norman, 88, male.

He's showing me the scales of justice. He's warning that there is a woman lying to you. It's a woman you look up to, not your Mother, maybe a boss? I don't think this is a friend either, she seems just a little older, not a sister. Someone else is standing up to her and things will change.

He's showing me angels falling from heaven, is this a private joke between you two? Is he letting you know he made it to heaven? He was a happy man but haunted by the past, something he did, something he had to do but felt bad like he didn't deserve to go to heaven but he did, we all end up there although it's not quite the same heaven most people imagine but it is a wonderful place or more accurately a state of mind or soul. It was something about a gun. War probably.

Do you need some rest? He's showing me someone in bed and someone in a bathtub with the sign for an epiphany over them. He's sending you a heart and telling me something about a new life coming? It's close to home. He's showing me that you home is a happy and secure place.

He's sending a flower, it looks like a Morning Glory, with vines everywhere, it's very pretty!! He's pulling his energy back.

Ruth, 59.

Was Ruth part Indian? She's showing me an Indian, it's small and standing next to her. She's showing me you on the phone. I'm seeing a black cat which signifies a fear of using your intuition. Two children at home? Maybe another on the way? A man with a towel wrapped around his shoulders, looks like a bib. Wiz? I saw these letters "Wiz" or Wiss, maybe wig? It's wiggling and hard to see but they are letters. Did you help her in the hospital? Where you her baby bird? You were there when the doctor came, you held her head as she got sick. It meant the world to her. She's showing me crosses all over, was she a very religious person?

She's sending hearts and oranges?? She misses your talks about intuition and love. She shows me you both sitting at a table talking. There is a pull down light over her head, the old kind that retract. She's showing you in a bubble, she protects you. I'm seeing a horses head, not sure what that's about.

She's pulled away.

Gracie.

Thank you Gracie,

My dad (Norman) loved Morning Glorys and Trumpet Vines. He was in the military but never talked about it except for some funny things that happened. I'll have to ponder the angels and the woman a little bit.

My mom (Ruth)did spend a lot of time in the hospital, I was with her most of the time, and I am the youngest of 2. The house we lived in when she passed had an overhead light in the dining room that retracted. Horses head??? My parents both had a great sense of humor. When my dad aggravated (teased) my mom, she would call him a horse's a** and he would ask her how come there were more horse's a**es than horses heads. She's telling me dad's with her. Yes?

Again thank you so much. I felt they were with me. Every once in a while I'll hear my mom's voice holler my name. but dad left us only a few months ago. I'm glad they are where they are and have peace.

Thank you

Karry

Thank you Gracie,

My dad (Norman) loved Morning Glorys and Trumpet Vines. He was in the military but never talked about it except for some funny things that happened. I'll have to ponder the angels and the woman a little bit.

My mom (Ruth)did spend a lot of time in the hospital, I was with her most of the time, and I am the youngest of 2. The house we lived in when she passed had an overhead light in the dining room that retracted. Horses head??? My parents both had a great sense of humor. When my dad aggravated (teased) my mom, she would call him a horse's a** and he would ask her how come there were more horse's a**es than horses heads. She's telling me dad's with her. Yes?

Again thank you so much. I felt they were with me. Every once in a while I'll hear my mom's voice holler my name. but dad left us only a few months ago. I'm glad they are where they are and have peace.

Thank you

Karry

Thank you, I'm so glad I connected with them!! The horses head threw me but I don't have to understand the message to deliver it!!

Gracie.