Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Leah G.

Hatch, readings for passed loved ones.

203 posts in this topic

Leah G.

Hatch, thank you SO much! I have waited years for this moment and I'm sure you must know how much this means to me.

David is my father; he died 5 years ago, leaving 3 kids - myself, the youngest, my sister and my brother.

Yes, I did try and teach him how to use a computer, he was such hard work and it always made him grumpy!

The girl with headphones on is me. I had a really strange experience just after he passed; I used to DJ on an internet radio station and was wearing my headphones one night after coming off air (so was in silence) and I heard someone call my name - it was definitely a man and I was petrified as it was so loud and clear, it felt like he was standing right next to my right side and spoke into my ear. It made me jump and I looked up expecting someone to be standing there but I was alone. I always thought it was him! 5 years is a long time to wait for recognition but it was worth the wait. Thank you X

My father was our rock, he had 3 kids but remarried after divorcing my mother. His new wife had 3 kids also: 2 daughters and a son - the same as he had with my mum, so lots of women around him! The marriage was difficult with the step sisters not seeing eye-to-eye - he absolutely was 'in the middle' in more ways than one.

When you say 'upside down' could you expand on this? If it's what I think then I'll be more than amazed, let me tell you! I wont say anything else, I'll let you get back to me, if you could.

I'm a Reiki practitioner - I'd like to think it's my 3rd eye you saw open! I have been told twice that I am clairaudient but I have yet to hear anything (other than that one time with my dad).

Finally, the other girl with long hair you see would be my youngest. She is 7 but never met her grandfather (we had a difficult relationship leading up to his death and we didn't speak for 5 years. In fact, I never got to speak to him again but was with him as he passed and it's hurt me immensely since that I didn't get to apologise)

I have 2 sons aged 16 & 14 and a big gap of 7 years for my daughter.

The 3 hearts are for his 3 kids - myself and my brother and sister.

Thank you so, so much, Hatch. I'm speechless and truly indebted to you.

Namaste, Tina xx

Oh Tina, I'm so glad I could deliver the message successfully!!

The upside down person looked like a man at your house or home. Does that help any? I didn't see any real details about him just that he was upside down which in my mind means that your having problems with a mate but it's all about how you understand the things I see. For instance, I can see a cute little poodle and it turns out it's a cute little girl in pigtails, see what I mean?

Gracie.

Lumina71

Oh Tina, I'm so glad I could deliver the message successfully!!

The upside down person looked like a man at your house or home. Does that help any? I didn't see any real details about him just that he was upside down which in my mind means that your having problems with a mate but it's all about how you understand the things I see. For instance, I can see a cute little poodle and it turns out it's a cute little girl in pigtails, see what I mean?

Gracie.

Ahh, I see, I understand. The reason I asked is my soulmate / twin flame emigrated a couple of years ago and it's a daily struggle for both of us being 12,000 miles apart. He's in Australia, that's why I smiled with the upside down comment. I do have a 'partner', he doesn't live here and it's very early days but I'm already feeling it wont last, so yes, we're having problems.

Thanks again, Gracie, you are wonderful x

KarryJ

Hi,

Norman 88 male

Ruth 89, 59 when she died

Thank you in advance

SilverCougar

Morning Silver!!

Yes I did!! You're so funny!!

Gosh so young. She's showing me that she has angels around her and she has her hands and arms straight up, as if in a hold up or she was robbed. She was robbed of a full life, that's for sure but it maybe more than that, like someone has taken credit for something she did. She's showing me a man now, his forehead is rather sloped and the bridge of his nose comes right off of it, the nose is smooth, (not bumpy), mustache and a bit of a double chin, dark hair. This man looks old enough to be her father. He seems to have a dark cloud over his head and it follows him everywhere. Did he call her Bunny? There is also a young woman with a cap or hat on, small nose and large eyes, really quite pretty. There is a shadow of a person by this young lady that looks like it's directing traffic and protecting her.

She's showing me a cat holding a sign next to a huge silver heart, I'm sure this heart is for you Silver. Did you ask her to send you a sign? this is it. She's quite a talker, I'm seeing a cherub with a bouquet of flowers next to an open flame, did she have a crush on someone when she died? She must think of him often.

Now I'm seeing someone looking up in to the sky, there seems to be a feather above her head or sticking out of her head, there is a fish in front of her, a large and beautiful fish and she's wearing big boots. A floating feather is the sign for an easy and comfortable life, full of warmth. The fish means an epiphany and since it's so big and pretty, it seems like it will be full of wonder. The boots are power in movement, boldness and inner strength.

She's pulled her energy back, it must have taken quite a bit for her to tell me as much as she did, so articulate too. It's always sad when we lose a loved one but somehow it seems worse when they are this young, I'm so sorry Silver, it must have been very painful.

Peace and love.

Gracie.

Actually... she did have quite the full life, as 12 years for what she was... is a little old lady. I'm not sure what lives she had prior or after when she left me, but the cat with the sign and heart.. That was when she was with me. As my familiar feline, and we were very close.

It was painful... because I couldn't be there for her last moments when they were brutally taken from her. But thank you for this.

Leah G.

Actually... she did have quite the full life, as 12 years for what she was... is a little old lady. I'm not sure what lives she had prior or after when she left me, but the cat with the sign and heart.. That was when she was with me. As my familiar feline, and we were very close.

It was painful... because I couldn't be there for her last moments when they were brutally taken from her. But thank you for this.

Silver, you should have told me it was a cat!!! I thought it was a little sister or best friend!!! I'm not sure the reading would have been any different though after I look back at it knowing now that she was a cat. Souls, once passed are very much alike but I must say, I did wonder about the cat always popping up!! I recently lost my beloved cat too, she often visits in my readings, she was a darker gray tabby though.

I'm very glad that I could give you a message from her, you guys were very close.

Fyfee

Morning Fyfee,

Patsy, 77, male:

He's showing me himself as younger and in a car that looks like a rocket. There is something that he is looking back at, a giant golf club or it could be a big microphone, it's shaped like that but I'm not sure what it is. The car like rocket could be his way of telling you that he is experiencing a higher level of awareness. The microphone probably means that he has something to say and wants to be heard. He's showing me a man, probably him, bouncing a baby on his knee. While a younger woman in a cowl necked sweater watches him. He's showing me his face when he had dark hair, rather a hansom man, clean shaven with big eyes. He might have a gray mustache but I'm seeing his hair as dark, it almost looks like a wig it's so perfect.

He's showing me a giant heart now with two women crying in front of it, looks like a Mother and a daughter. There is a long arm reaching from the heart to hold the two women. There is a man under the heart hanging his head in sorrow, he has a pronounced bald spot on top of his head but the rest of his hair is shoulder length. I'm seeing a big, "C" in front of him.

Ok, I'm seeing an ironing board and a whirl wind above it. This maybe his way of telling you that your boring day to day routine is going to get exciting, something is going to change very quickly. He's showing me two caskets and two headstones, is his wife buried by him? or is it his way of telling you that they are together? He's showing me that someone fell and there was an epiphany attached to it somehow.

He's pulled his energy back.

Katie, 86, female:

Did she have dementia? and just recently passed? or both? Either she is having a hard time separating her spiritual self from her physical self or things were very confusing around her home before she passed. She is showing her younger self as a Joan of Ark character. She must have been very strong in her youth. She's showing me a shadow of a person with a sword, was she a bit testy and taking off peoples heads at the end? Remember how she was before that, it's an awful disease.

She's sending a single rose to someone that brought her a bouquet of flowers. Did she raise tulips? She's a bit spunky!! She's telling me that there is a selfish man, might be over weight, since I get most messages in pictures, when they show me a fat man, it means selfish, anyway she's telling him to "Put a cork in it!" and the way she's showing this man, he's rather lazy too. Did she used to call you her "Angel" She's showing you with a halo on and then it morphed in to a kitty face, playful. I'm seeing a shirt with the number "6" on it and a young boy with a modern hair style, sticking all up with a bit hanging in front.

That's all the energy she had, she did well, I think I helped her to realize that she is in spirit and doesn't have to have the dementia anymore, in spirit they can be or show anything they want. When someone dies with dementia it takes time to realize that and especially the newly passed and they don't know how to gather energy as well. She's a fast learner and I think she has some help on the other side too.

Thanks,

Hatch.

Ok i'll start with Patsy my grandpa.. He dies of heart trouble I think the giant heart is reaching out to my mother and grandma. They both took his death very hard as it was unexpected my uncle Ciaran has a bald patch on the top of his head but the hair surrounding it is quite sparse. I think this is the man with the big C. It was just the four of them so I think he symbolising his whole family. I'm not sure about the car like a rocket and I always remember him with white hair but he did have the big friendly eyes. My Grandma is still living but she is getting on as she's nearly 88.

My grandmother Katie did have Alzheimer but passed ten years may gone. It was a long illness and at the end she had lost the ability to speak or walk or do any normal functions. Her husband was quite overweight and he's in spirit with her. Her memory had deteriorated a lot when i was a child but i have a strong love for cats and kittens and have always had at least one my whole life. I'm not sure about the young boy as she had 4 sons and many grandsons it could have been my dad though because they were very close and he came sixth in the family

Thanks so much for the reading. Keep it up you're very gifted :)

SilverCougar

Silver, you should have told me it was a cat!!! I thought it was a little sister or best friend!!! I'm not sure the reading would have been any different though after I look back at it knowing now that she was a cat. Souls, once passed are very much alike but I must say, I did wonder about the cat always popping up!! I recently lost my beloved cat too, she often visits in my readings, she was a darker gray tabby though.

I'm very glad that I could give you a message from her, you guys were very close.

I know. ;) However, I was curious if it would have actually mattered or not.

I can't say that the people you saw are people I knew. But she did come to me as a stray, so who know if they were who she knew prior to coming to me. *chuckles* She does popp up in my dreamings. Tells me when I'm doing something she doesn't approve of, or appears when I need comforting. I haven't had another feline since her.

abitofnite

Hi Hatch ..I have enjoyed reading your posts...I had my mom read the reading on Rose ..the only thing she said was mabey the hook was a refrence for my grandma ...The kitchen chairs made the most sense to me because my family has always done our visiting in the kitchen ...I have to say I had trouble understanding Rose when she was alive .lol..I loved her she was my favorite cousin ..but she killed her self and even though im no longer feel angry at her. its been hard for me to feel her around me ..I had my first dream with her in it a couple of weeks ago ..she was talking of wanting a do over ..we were at the kitchen table along with her mom ,sis, and dad(they are all deceased)..mabey those are the 3 you seen..

If you get the time could you make contact with Christine Langston 78

thanks for all you do

Carmen

Leah G.

Hi Hatch ..I have enjoyed reading your posts...I had my mom read the reading on Rose ..the only thing she said was mabey the hook was a refrence for my grandma ...The kitchen chairs made the most sense to me because my family has always done our visiting in the kitchen ...I have to say I had trouble understanding Rose when she was alive .lol..I loved her she was my favorite cousin ..but she killed her self and even though im no longer feel angry at her. its been hard for me to feel her around me ..I had my first dream with her in it a couple of weeks ago ..she was talking of wanting a do over ..we were at the kitchen table along with her mom ,sis, and dad(they are all deceased)..mabey those are the 3 you seen..

If you get the time could you make contact with Christine Langston 78

thanks for all you do

Carmen

Hi Carmen, I got goose bumps when you said, "we were at the kitchen table along with her mom ,sis, and dad(they are all deceased)..mabey those are the 3 you seen.." I think you're right. She will get her chance for a "do over" Hopefully she will be a much happier person. IMO, life is a designed like a circle, we keep coming back until we learn all we can about the human condition, emotions.

Thank you for your kind words.

Gracie.

JohnnyBravo

Hi Hatch, don't know if i should do this, but

Name: Pieter (translated Peter)

Thanx :)

Lumina71

Another from me, if you ever get a moment to yourself, Gracie!

Betty, female, age 94. :w00t:

Lumina71

one for my best friend please, then I'll leave you in peace!

60,female,Dilys

thanks in advance x

Leah G.

one for my best friend please, then I'll leave you in peace!

60,female,Dilys

thanks in advance x

Goldie, you crack me up!!! I'll get to you as soon as I can, it may be a couple of days!!

Gracie.

SilverCougar

Robert, 64ish.. 1982..3..

I promise he's human. *chuckles* <3

upupandaway

Morning Upup!!

Allan is showing me a very strange animal, it reminds me of the Hodag of Wisconsin!! A little pig, a little dog and very furious!! Was he fascinated by mythical animals or was this his way of telling you it's him? He didn't come alone, he brought someone with a chello or it's a guitar and he's really short. He's showing me your home, it looks pretty stable but probably not as stable as you would like. I'm seeing two hearts, one is upside down, a recent loss of love. His heart is above it, showing he loves you. He's also showing me that you have been very busy around the house lately.

Lots of hearts all over. There is something about a man on the computer, he's a large man, not thin, probably not muscular either, his shoulders are hunched over and he's not very attractive. I'm seeing that you are looking over his shoulder with your hair behind your ear and you're wrapped in a blanket. Have you met someone on the internet, he may not be what he says he is.

Was Allan's death violent? I'm seeing a woman with a gun? I've never seen this before and it's a bit odd, don't know how much more I'm going to get from him. It looks like an angel just slapped a piece of tape on Allan's face, over his mouth. I'll try to go on but I don't know how much more I'm going to see. Yep, that was it. Wow!! Weird, very weird.... He gave me a lot of information in a short span of time but I usually get more.

Can't wait to get feed back from this one!!

Thanks,

Hatch.

Hatch! Thank you, sorry I haven't replied sooner, health scare :/

Does that happen much? Weird!! His death was violent (no woman or gun) and I have been busy around the house, and actually wondered, because I have been home alone, if he was there with me. I'm never home alone so I try to get as much done as I can while everyone is gone. I don't think he was into creatures, pets yes, but nothing mythological. Short man? IDK, my "little" brother was a guitar player?! He was young!! I'm married so I have no idea who the computer guy is, creeeepy though!!

Thank you Hatch, I do appreciate you dear :)

Leah G.

Hatch! Thank you, sorry I haven't replied sooner, health scare :/

Does that happen much? Weird!! His death was violent (no woman or gun) and I have been busy around the house, and actually wondered, because I have been home alone, if he was there with me. I'm never home alone so I try to get as much done as I can while everyone is gone. I don't think he was into creatures, pets yes, but nothing mythological. Short man? IDK, my "little" brother was a guitar player?! He was young!! I'm married so I have no idea who the computer guy is, creeeepy though!!

Thank you Hatch, I do appreciate you dear :)

So no ties to Wisconsin? Humm, I thought for sure that's what I was seeing. Ok, well, it was a weird one!!

Gracie.

Tia

Hi Gracie, knowing how good you are can you please add me to the list as you get time. Thanks, Tisha.

Witold but would probably answer to Joe instead, male and between 65 and 68 private why but if you need to know for the reading just pm me. Thanks again.

Leah G.

Hal, early 70s, male

If I recall correctly you've connected with him before, hoping it can happen again.

No rush, I know how draining this is for you and it would seem you have a backlog to work through... :wacko:

Morning Under!!

Hal is showing me some sort of trash can that looks like it eats???? You haven't been having trouble with your garbage disposal have you? Remember, they're really not garbage disposal unit, bad name for those things. I can see you on the phone calling someone standing next to it. You look perplexed..... He's showing me you carrying around something very heavy on your shoulders, are you feeling the weight of the world right now? Are you looking for a little inspiration?

Are you worried about work too? Gosh, you do need to lighten the load. Hal is showing me an American Indian in a head dress shaking a rattle. He's showing me that he has been around your home lately and you have been listening to him, very good. Although he says that he still has to shout. He's showing me a "V" and a sleepy bear, do you need more sleep? He's sending a neon blue green heart!! Quite pretty!! He's showing me a monkey on someone's shoulder playing with their hair and a boot with a very visible foot print under it. Monkey's represent someone that is playful or even telling an untruth, having it play with hair means it's causing confusion. When I see boots it's a sign of strength as in walking with purpose, the foot print is heritage or following in someone else's footprints. Has this been eating away at you and you feel like you carry it everywhere.

He's saying something about a hoolahoop now, I'm seeing a girl in a hoolahoop. He's showing me you meeting a girl in a short dark sweater with long blond hair with bangs. If you with someone that you love, this is probably a warning of a future attraction and if your not, well, you get it!!

He wants me to tell you there are friends on the other side and he's not alone, he's working towards something and it's all about love. Be wise like the owl, cunning like the raven and as innocent as a child and he's showing me bar bells, oh and be strong, ok, duhhhh.

He's pulled back, man he's a talker!!

Thanks,

Gracie.

zrina11

Can I have a reading too please?

Name was Jani (male) passed at the age of 56.

Leah G.

Her name was Shelley and was 19 at the time that she passed. I would like a reading and perhaps any messages that she has to pass along to me. Thank-you. :)

Hi Alienated!!

Wow!! She is screaming at you!! She is actually showing her self as a large man with wings and a bald head!! or I've got someone else here that wants to talk to you, um, very badly. I'm being shown the pain you went threw recently with the x. You feel alone but your getting out more, taking out the trash sort of. You've earned a feather. Next is a woman that makes you laugh, she's not only funny, she's very elegant looking, long neck with her hair up, slender shoulders or is that Shelley now. Was she rather pigeon toed? I'm being shown someone that's pigeon toed. I'm also seeing a woman with a baby but something is wrong with her legs, they almost look like animal legs, no real knees. So much about legs. Oh, I get it, they're telling me that you are getting your strength back.

I'm seeing an A framed house in the woods with you outside of it. There is a woman there with a child, she has long light hair but not blond, maybe strawberry blond or light brown. The child looks like a boy. I see you with a big bag in your hand signifying that you are still carrying baggage. It's hard to start a new relationship if you keep carrying the baggage of the old one. Learn the lesson and move on.

I'm being shown you talking on a phone, an old fashioned phone, at your home. Your home looks a bit up in the air and sideways, are you moving or thinking about it or you may just really want to but can't. There is a large heart for you there. Is Shelley family? It would be a heart from someone in your family that's passed and has been giving you this message. I'm not sure I got Shelley, I don't see any confirmation here but you would know better. I'm being shown a man with a round face and dark hair, small eyes, there is something wrong with one of his ears. He's shushing me so I guess I'm done. Oh, one more thing, he's showing me a crazy looking arrow, it's shaped like a hook with the arrow part being where the eye would be. Does that mean anything to you?

Gracie.

undertheflow

Hal is showing me some sort of trash can that looks like it eats???? You haven't been having trouble with your garbage disposal have you? Remember, they're really not garbage disposal unit, bad name for those things.

We have been having a few minor issues with ours... it sits in the sink and grinds up food and I hate the darn thing.

I can see you on the phone calling someone standing next to it. You look perplexed..... He's showing me you carrying around something very heavy on your shoulders, are you feeling the weight of the world right now? Are you looking for a little inspiration?

Yes I could definitely use some inspiration.

Are you worried about work too? Gosh, you do need to lighten the load.

Well, since my wife works for the school district she has summers off, and I'm not exactly getting enough hours. I try to be optimistic and trust that ends will meet but my wife is a very worrisome person and she rubs off on me sometimes.

Hal is showing me an American Indian in a head dress shaking a rattle. He's showing me that he has been around your home lately and you have been listening to him, very good. Although he says that he still has to shout.

Is there anything I can do to hear him better? I've been trying so hard.

He's showing me a "V" and a sleepy bear, do you need more sleep?

I think I'm getting enough sleep, but I've been working my butt off to achieve a lucid dream or even astral projection, that may have something to do with it.

He's sending a neon blue green heart!! Quite pretty!! He's showing me a monkey on someone's shoulder playing with their hair and a boot with a very visible foot print under it. Monkey's represent someone that is playful or even telling an untruth, having it play with hair means it's causing confusion. When I see boots it's a sign of strength as in walking with purpose, the foot print is heritage or following in someone else's footprints. Has this been eating away at you and you feel like you carry it everywhere.

Not sure what to say about the monkey unless I know whose shoulder its on. The boot I will have to think about, nothing really jumping out.

He's saying something about a hoolahoop now, I'm seeing a girl in a hoolahoop. He's showing me you meeting a girl in a short dark sweater with long blond hair with bangs. If you with someone that you love, this is probably a warning of a future attraction and if your not, well, you get it!!

I'm married to someone who looks nothing like that. I'm definitely going to keep my guard up!

He wants me to tell you there are friends on the other side and he's not alone, he's working towards something and it's all about love. Be wise like the owl, cunning like the raven and as innocent as a child and he's showing me bar bells, oh and be strong, ok, duhhhh.

Thank you so much Gracie.

Leah G.

You're very welcome Under!! Sometimes I wish I could just hear the message instead of seeing it but then again, that would probably scare the you know what out of me. Seeing it can be scary enough.

Gracie.

Betrayal of Humanity

Jeffry, 67. Thanks so much ^_^

Leah G.

Jim (James)

Male

Thanks for your time Hatch! Always appreciated :)

Morning Dice!!

Jim is showing me someone running with either a back pack on or someone on his back and he seems to be carrying something that looks like a snake??? Oh heck!!! I'd be running too!!

Did he have a great sense of humor, he's looking at me with a silly look. He's tilting his head and has a funny grin but not letting me see much of his face. He's showing me different times in his life. When he was younger, he's opening a sliding screen door and I can see his arm quite clearly, he wore a watch on his left arm, he had short hair, I think he smoked, I see something the size of a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He's showing himself as in good shape but I lose him around the knee area, there seems to be something about his knees, they are two round black spots, bad knees? He's showing me that he ferociously protected his family and felt like the leader of the pack signified by the wolf coming out of his back or he had a wolf type dog and it's in spirit with him, maybe both.

He's saying something about a beauty parlor. Did you just go? Something about getting your hair washed? It looks like you were pregnant then and having a hard time sitting in their chair? Did you get a pedicure too, your feet look funny like you had cotton between your toes.

He's showing me someone with a shield around their head and a birthday cake and exercise equipment.

He's brought me to your home now, it looks very stable. Lots of love and a feather signifying more love and contentment, safety and security.

There is an older woman here too, she wears her hair in a bun, dark hair. She looks like she is dancing with a heart on a string in her hand, quite lovely actually. I get a grandmotherly feeling from her, could be great grandmother, her clothes are in a very old style. She's showing me something about a skunk. It's a hat but the skunk tail is on this person's butt so it's a skunk hat on this person's head and a skunk tail sticking out of his jeans. Well, she has a sense of humor too!!!! I'm seeing a black and white kitty too and it has a very loud meow or raspy, something different about his meow.

There are two flowers here for you, one is a lily over your head and a rose under your chin. The rose is almost a bud, like when if first opens and the lily isn't quite open yet. Is there something about these flowers and them not being open all of the way that is significant to you?

Thanks,

Gracie.

Leah G.

23, female, Dayna

Looks like you're gonna be busy so no need to rush it but thanks in advance :)

Morning Silent,

She's among friends, looks like an older couple. Did Dayna wear a hat, like a stocking cap, I'm seeing her in one. She's showing me a chili pepper with a stinger on it, was she allergic to peppers or bees? She's sending a heart to you. Was she in to bugs or something? I'm seeing a VW bug and something that looks like a grasshoppers head over it. Of course the car could be a metaphor for an ambition and the grasshopper could be a metaphor for spiritual enlightenment or it could be both!

I see two people dancing, they are very young, teens I think. Did she teach you to dance? I see two creatures fighting too, was this your sister? I'm seeing you with a child, did you name a child after her?

She's saying something about a mule, have you been stubborn about something lately? She's saying for you to open your eyes. She knows your tired but do it anyway. She's saying that there is something going on that seems really big and it's making you feel small but you have the power to stop whatever it is, she's being your cheerleader. She's showing me a clip in a boxer's mouth. Boxer, the dog and a clip like a clip for a dog. I'm not sure what she's trying to say here but you might or it may become clear later.

She's sending another heart and it's next to a drum, like she wants to drum it in to your head. She's pulling away but she's left one more message, I'm seeing an owl which signifies wisdom, be wise like the owl.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Gracie.