Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell UFO festival drops events

The UFO festival in Roswell has had to cut back on the number of events due to a lack of interest.

Several internal problems and the resignation of last year's festival committee chairperson, the director of UFO Museum along with other community members agreed to run this year's festival instead of the city.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Sweetpumper

• psyche101

• Finguz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everyone got bored of extraterrestrials because years and years decade after decade and nothing.

aww thats a bit sad and a loss for the local economy

We shall miss the event this year ! Sad to Say ! I hope they dont stop doing it ,It maybe the End of Roswell !

post-68971-0-51904800-1309125319_thumb.j

The UFO festival in Roswell has had to cut back on the number of events due to a lack of interest.

It's about time, talk about flogging a dead horse :)

Told you. ssh.gif

Give me My Helmut back Sweetpumper ! Im Going to Roswell and Find Skyeagle and Set Him Straight ! E.T didnt Crash in Roswell in 1947 He Landed and Started a not for Profit orig,that just happened to be a Bust deal that they could not support !

Now the Gov,runs in to Bail them out and Off to Wright Patterson Air Base they were sent to Do some underground work for our Gov, And That purty much brings us uo to Today ! And Why were in such a mess in our Country ! We let all the Aliens get the jobs that nobody wants !

We should bee ashamed !

Where can I get one of those Green Blow up Alien Dolls, so I can do to them what they do to us~ :innocent:

-drive them around in my Craft(Skyline) that is.

Edited by kitco

Where can I get one of those Green Blow up Alien Dolls, so I can do to them what they do to us~ :innocent:

-drive them around in my Craft(Skyline) that is.

You can get them Mail order from the Roswell Museum!

post-68971-0-49442300-1309230268_thumb.j

Its too tacky anyway.

I Agree it just makes non believers more skeptical, this Roswell event is for idiots not people who are generally interested in U.F.O's & The possability of life else were in this vast universe. So people of Rosewell please stop cashing in!. This event only attracst "Bogans". :alien:

I Agree it just makes non believers more skeptical, this Roswell event is for idiots not people who are generally interested in U.F.O's & The possability of life else were in this vast universe. So people of Rosewell please stop cashing in!. This event only attracst "Bogans". :alien:

Its to Prove that Green Men Really Do Need Lovin Too ! :innocent:

I was sooooo not planning to go to it this year. Was gonna stay at me uncles house and eat alien shaped foods. :no:

Whilst it is indeed a shame, perhaps this is some type of indicator that the belief of Aliens crashing in Roswell is diminishing?

Whilst it is indeed a shame, perhaps this is some type of indicator that the belief of Aliens crashing in Roswell is diminishing?

Crashing would be a better word ! LoL. Its neva gonna happen the truth is not out there.

Its all what we make up anyway!

post-68971-0-84066800-1309959191_thumb.g

No, it's because Roswell sucks as a town, the festival has been the same every year, never changes and those who really wanted to attend have already done so.

No, it's because Roswell sucks as a town, the festival has been the same every year, never changes and those who really wanted to attend have already done so.

YEah Sweetpumper ! I bet a million trillian ruppies that If We all showed up one year It would be Rockin !

Mid ,you,Hazzard,Badeskov`s,Bee psyche101,arenee,everyone that enjoys Life and the possibilities !

Best of All I will Bring the B.B.Q and Brew ! :tu:

YEah Sweetpumper ! I bet a million trillian ruppies that If We all showed up one year It would be Rockin !

Mid ,you,Hazzard,Badeskov`s,Bee psyche101,arenee,everyone that enjoys Life and the possibilities !

Best of All I will Bring the B.B.Q and Brew ! :tu:

I'd rather not hang out in that rat-hole. Let's meet somewhere more cosmopolitan, say Somalia.

everyone got bored of extraterrestrials because years and years decade after decade and nothing.

there just hasn't been enough available evidence to prove it. kind of like the casey anthony trial... everybody knows she did it, there just wasn't enough evidence to prove it. everbody knows aliens exist, there just hasn't been enough evidence to prove it.

I am genuinely sorry to hear that. Pity the promotors were not able to build the event up.

Theres Always Area 51 we could all camp out on top of E.T Ridge overlooking the Base,all beit from 15 miles away !

Bring your Sun Block 4,000.000.000 and Rattle Snake boots. Also dont expect to See much more than a few Black Hawks and F-16`s

But the Hamburgers at the Lil` Alien arent too bad !

Last time anyone saw a good sighting out there was last year. So its a Duck Shoot If we will get to See something neat !

Neat being one of our toys.

So anyone ready to Blast? Drink Lots of water and bring your Lawyers phone number.justDONTEATUS :ph34r: