Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons

Vivica

They can and they have. Do you not watch the paranormal shows on your TV? Have you not seen the empirical evidence being gathered there? If that doesn't qualify, what will? Can belief [even sceptical] be so religious in its nature that it shuts out even empirical evidence that contrasts with its dogma? Scepticism can become a religion in itself. Be careful of that.

I've seen some of those shows, nothing really convincing, just some photographic distortion in dark lit rooms or garbled recordings. You do know that stuff is "entertainment" don't you?

Believe me, if something truly paranormal was discovered the world of science would be all over it in seconds.

Edited by Etu Malku

Who shared? How was it documented? What exactly did they share?

Look I'm no stranger even to shared experiences.... But seeming how every "paranormal" investigator and psy teeny claim "shared experiences " why should anyone take it seriously? Did the shared experience have horns? Wings? A face? Eyes, nose, a mouth? A black mass? What?

People getting smacked in the head with flying dishes should take it seriously. I would think.

I'm sure there's a logical explanation

Yes, it's perfectly logical to have no one in a room, have a plate pick itself up several vertical feet in the air, levitate, aim, then hurl through the air and smack you upside the head...with witnesses. Wake up and smell the paranormal. This type of stuff has been documented. And by the roman catholic church among many others, no less.

People getting smacked in the head with flying dishes should take it seriously. I would think.

I would think to.... But no plates have smacked me in the head. Why should I believe such stories. My dads catfish just before he died made its way to 120 lbs. it was in the news paper and everything. After he died I managed to look up the article... It was realy 72lbs. Funny thing is .... In the end I think he really believed it was 120.

Well there you go. That proves the paranormal isn't real...lol... I'm pretty sure you can't extrapolate one catfish story to explain thousands of documented cases of paranormal possessions and ghost activity.

As demons are a pigment of my imagination, I demand a new color change. :passifier:

• Like 1

Well there you go. That proves the paranormal isn't real...lol... I'm pretty sure you can't extrapolate one catfish story to explain thousands of documented cases of paranormal possessions and ghost activity.

Look... I am the last person to be saying the paranormal dosnt exist. I was originally talking about demons not spirits. I do believe in spirits I have close relationships with a few, but I am extremely sketical about the typical flying objects, orbs , etc.

In fact it just gives more fuel for the hard line skeptics. And rightly so.

This type of stuff has been documented. And by the roman catholic church among many others, no less.

:su LMOA, now there's a credible establishment!

This stuff may be documented but it is not properly documented.

But, I'm not going to argue with you, I wasn't there, maybe it did happen without any logical explanation.

• Like 1

I am the last person to be saying the paranormal dosnt exist. I was originally talking about demons not spirits. I do believe in spirits I have close relationships with a few, but I am extremely sketical about the typical flying objects, orbs , etc.

In fact it just gives more fuel for the hard line skeptics. And rightly so

Who cares what the sceptics are saying? That's like a log in the path that you can deftly step over on your way to help people with real hardships at the hands of the unseen. Sceptics are nice for ballast. But when they become the size of a mountain, a religion in itself, that's when their weight can put a hole in the bottom of the ship and sink it with everyone on board...

Edited by SSilhouette

Who cares what the sceptics are saying? That's like a log in the path that you can deftly step over on your way to help people with real hardships at the hands of the unseen. Sceptics are nice for ballast. But when they become the size of a mountain, a religion in itself, that's when their weight can put a hole in the bottom of the ship and sink it with everyone on board...

Mehhh... in many cases the skeptics are right. They serve a valuable function. I am skeptical about many things myself. Without skepticism people might just be Drinking the magic punch all the time.

In fact the Believer should be the most skeptical.

Yes, they serve a valuable function. Please read my last post to see where that function steps beyond its service and becomes a burden to exploration.

Yes, they serve a valuable function. Please read my last post to see where that function steps beyond its service and becomes a burden to exploration.

Well I'm going to have to agree with you. There is an institutionalized dogma. It's pretty powerful especially with normal people. many normal people are afraid to talk about even things like sleep paralysis. You should watch the long interview with dr.... HubburtdI think, and his comments on academic dogma and the cultural eraser of sleep paralysis.

You have to understand why I get involved fighting flying plates and orb..."evidence". It only contributes to skeptical dogma because it makes them right.., in those instances. There is other entirely different and powerful bodies of knowledge.

Here it is

Yes. Eddies of thought are one of the demons'/parasites' greatest art forms. To lure a person into believing they have the "right philiosphy" is a matter of ease. From there, they can keep a person from escaping that box. And when in a box, capitvity begins. That's why demons hate the phrase "think outside the box". That goes for people who believe too much without proof as well as those who believe too much IN proof.

It's not really a paradox if you keep a truly open mind.

Yes. Eddies of thought are one of the demons'/parasites' greatest art forms. To lure a person into believing they have the "right philiosphy" is a matter of ease. From there, they can keep a person from escaping that box. And when in a box, capitvity begins. That's why demons hate the phrase "think outside the box". That goes for people who believe too much without proof as well as those who believe too much IN proof.

LOL, and how do you know that demons hate the phrase "think outside the box"?

I'll tell you who has led who into a parasitic captivity, the Abrahamic religions have. They have managed to twist and confuse the original meanings of all things spiritual and divine, denounce the feminine aspect of existence, create a herd of Sheeple, threaten your every move outside "their box" with guilt, shame, Sin, and pain and suffering.

The very first lesson to Adam & Eve in the Garden from God was if you remain in ignorance and do His Will, then you will exist in paradise, but if you should ever disobey Him even once, then you will be killed and mankind damned forever!

Gee . . . thanks for the heads-up Dad! I love you too . . . :innocent:

What if the demons really just want you to think that having an open mind is the way to combat them? what if that is precisely the philosophy they are leading you too? tricky damn demons.

• Like 1

It's possible that that is an option. My experience has led me to find though that when I feel myself in repetitive thoughts or ruts is when I find myself becoming more drained than usual. And if I' clear my head and just let my thoughts quiet down, I feel more energetic.

• 3 weeks later...

Try find out in Holy Bible... It explain all... Why Lucifer rebel with God command for respect Adam (the first human) and who the real Lucifer.. You can find the answer in there.

Try find out in Holy Bible... It explain all... Why Lucifer rebel with God command for respect Adam (the first human) and who the real Lucifer.. You can find the answer in there.

Which "Holy Bible" are you talking about (there are many bibles out there and they are ALL holy to their followers)?

1. The Bible doesn't explain all.
  2. The Bible don't ever even mention "Lucifer" rebelling against God's command to respect Adam (it's in Milton's Paradise Lost).
  3. No, I don't think you can find the answer in the Bible.

• Like 1

Umm... if like that, try to find in other ancient book or other Bible... As I know, many Bible in Christian.. I think it will told in the one of it..

Umm... if like that, try to find in other ancient book or other Bible... As I know, many Bible in Christian.. I think it will told in the one of it.. This if you ever hear about it or know about it... Find the Bible it names "Barnabas"... the Bible it was look by Vatican.. As I know and I hear the rumors.. Vatican don't wanna people know about that Bible, they want keep it for their self and from peoples, a few of Barnabas Bible has been destroyed by them.. You will shock when you read that bible.. Many secret it told in there, about God and many thing you never know... (Honestly, I don't wanna say about this..)

Umm... if like that, try to find in other ancient book or other Bible... As I know, many Bible in Christian.. I think it will told in the one of it.. This if you ever hear about it or know about it... Find the Bible it names "Barnabas"... the Bible it was look by Vatican.. As I know and I hear the rumors.. Vatican don't wanna people know about that Bible, they want keep it for their self and from peoples, a few of Barnabas Bible has been destroyed by them.. You will shock when you read that bible.. Many secret it told in there, about God and many thing you never know... (Honestly, I don't wanna say about this..)