Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons

Vivica

If you're referring to the Gospel of Barnabas, then it's no mystery. I've read it. It's not particularly interesting. Just another one of the numerous gospels that were written during the first few centuries CE.

Edited by Arbitran

As I have read in Gospel of Barnabas (I don't know it different or not with you read), but as I remember it told in there about 3 creation... And the last prophet in the end of age for closed it. Please correct me if I am wrong. But if you really wants to know about what you ask in this topic, try read Al-Qur'an (the holy Bible who have moeslem). That only bible I know never change from the past until now... It told everything you need, but you must read it from first until end.. And really see it carefuly because sometimes it told like puzzle.. Example... Lucifer name in Qur'an say 'Iblis' from the word Ablasa (at arabic language). But one thing creature it not mention it clearly in there.. About creature who create God after Angels creation and before the first Human created..

Sorry the correct thing... a creature who God create before Adam (first human was created) and after Angles was create by God.. this Creature in the middle between Angels and Human.

I am aware of the texts you speak of. What about them? Do you have a reason for thinking them to be true? As far as I'm concerned they're fictional; and not terribly well-written fiction at that.

No offense meant to anyone, I'm just making conversation and stating my position.

I think that not fiction... So tell me what not fiction for you? Do you think all we know in this nature and living creature just happen like that without any reason and there is no God who create this all? So what for prophet exist in this world if they not told us about God and sign about God mighty? What God can do, create and command to his creation? Hmm... I don't blame your opinion or your mind.. I must honest to you, but please don't hard feeling with what I said... I confuse see you want to know about Demon but in other side, you think the history of creation which it connected tight with when the first time Demonic/ Lucifer born and then rebel to God, you said fiction? I really don't get it... Tell me, how come you want to know something and that thing the secret behind the secret of God, if the basic knowladge about it you can said that only fiction? please forgive me before and correct me, if I am wrong... And please give me explanation so I am not miss understanding with you.

I think that not fiction... So tell me what not fiction for you? Do you think all we know in this nature and living creature just happen like that without any reason and there is no God who create this all? So what for prophet exist in this world if they not told us about God and sign about God mighty? What God can do, create and command to his creation? Hmm... I don't blame your opinion or your mind.. I must honest to you, but please don't hard feeling with what I said... I confuse see you want to know about Demon but in other side, you think the history of creation which it connected tight with when the first time Demonic/ Lucifer born and then rebel to God, you said fiction? I really don't get it... Tell me, how come you want to know something and that thing the secret behind the secret of God, if the basic knowladge about it you can said that only fiction? please forgive me before and correct me, if I am wrong... And please give me explanation so I am not miss understanding with you.

I accept the findings of science with pertinence to the origins and workings of the universe; in other words, I believe in nature, and how it works. A god simply isn't necessary. Alleged "prophets" probably aren't always full-blown liars, but their tales are false (and/or unsubstantiated) in any case. I don't want to "know" about demons, given that I don't believe that such a thing exists; ergo, one can't know things about things which don't exist. I don't believe in gods or demons, I believe they are fictional. Is that clear enough?

Edited by Arbitran

I see what you mean.. It's clearly for me now.. So one more question for you and here my final question to u for make this thing right... Why you in this topic? This topic not for logical person.. :)

I see what you mean.. It's clearly for me now.. So one more question for you and here my final question to u for make this thing right... Why you in this topic? This topic not for logical person.. :)

I don't see why I shouldn't be posting on this topic. I happen to, as well as, of course, disbelieving in these things, know a decent amount about them. Thus, I will share what knowledge I have when it is requested. Even if that knowledge results in challenging what other people believe. This topic is about demons, I know about demons, I disbelieve in demons; none of these things ought prevent me from speaking my mind here. And, yes, I do agree that this topic is not for logical people... But nonetheless, we appear.

• Like 1

you right.. Is not wrong for logical person like you in this topic, I agree... At least you can compare many opinion from many people with different sight... Good..

you right.. Is not wrong for logical person like you in this topic, I agree... At least you can compare many opinion from many people with different sight... Good..

Indeed. Precisely.

can you tell me your opinion about a few unexpleaned phenomena happen lately? That if you don't mind..

what do you think about Planet X-Nibiru (sorry if I wrong spell it) and about Atlantis research?

what do you think about Planet X-Nibiru (sorry if I wrong spell it) and about Atlantis research?

As for Planet X/Nibiru, well, I'm not an astronomer, so it's not my field of expertise. But from what I've read, there isn't any evidence at all for it; ergo, I don't believe in it. With regards to Atlantis, I do believe that there was an ancient culture which might have corresponded to the stories which Plato original wrote of; I personally subscribe to the notion that the continent of South America and its ancient cultures rather closely matches the Timaeus/Criteas narrative, though whether this is deliberate or incidental is indeterminable. In any case, I digress.

I just watched some show today where some crazy lady was talking about "planet X/nibiru' and planning for the end of the world because of it. What does this have to do with demons though? Except possibly the ones in her head?

I just watched some show today where some crazy lady was talking about "planet X/nibiru' and planning for the end of the world because of it. What does this have to do with demons though?

Neither of them are real.

I've hear about destruction and the end of the world.. rumors I hear that noticed at Georgia stomb.. It's that true, something we never realize and know has been move for run this plan by underground moevement...

I've hear about destruction and the end of the world.. rumors I hear that noticed at Georgia stomb.. It's that true, something we never realize and know has been move for run this plan by underground moevement...

Speaking of underground movements...demons or the demonics or dark energies or non-organic beings that prey on men...they appear to have a coordinated matrix of sorts. Recently on one of the Ghost Hunter shows, those guys Nick, Zack and Aaron [for get the name of the show] did a tri-location show of some of the most haunted places reported. There seemed to be EVPs indicating that at one place a demonic entity was referring to things said and happening simultaneously at the other locations a thousand miles away.

Anyone experience this type of "networking"? I realize this is a tall order for those who don't even believe non-organic awareness could exist. So I talk about it without being certain one way or the other.

Edited by SSilhouette

Demons, by nature, are souls of people who once lived here on Earth but went to Hell. So they created themselves. They contain negative energy so their weakness is positive energy. And they can be trusted very very little. Like my uncle. They also try to send every person to Hell. Just be careful because the world is filed with demons.

Demons, by nature, are souls of people who once lived here on Earth but went to Hell. So they created themselves. They contain negative energy so their weakness is positive energy. And they can be trusted very very little. Like my uncle. They also try to send every person to Hell. Just be careful because the world is filed with demons.

Any evidence, per chance?

• Like 1

I think you can get the evidance if you follow ghost hunter investigation... ^_^

I think you can get the evidance if you follow ghost hunter investigation... ^_^

To be fair, that doesn't actually qualify as scientific evidence. I will admit that there have been phenomena which I have seen in my lifetime which could be (and often were, by others) interpreted as "paranormal" or "supernatural". However, these sorts of interpretations, are, by their very nature, intrinsically useless, as they are inherently self-refuting, given that supernatural implies something outside of nature, and given that nature is, by definition, everything which exists, therefore, the supernatural does not exist. It's a fairly simple logical progression, albeit an unpopular one when I mention it around so-called "believers". But to return to my point, things like Ghost Hunters are, fundamentally, designed for entertainment. This is not to imply charlatanism, however the stimulating suggestion they give that the phenomena they observe are supernatural in nature is simply untenable. The phenomena may well be real, but a supernatural explanation is both completely unsubstantiated as well as intellectually-null.

In other words, the phenomena may indeed happen, but what exactly causes them is indeterminate; and the fact they are indeterminate is by no means evidence of a supernatural agent.

that what I know in there (USA)...

djainir,

You seem like a bright kid, and interested in the more spiritual side of Life.

Sometimes we 'all' need to stop talking and listen to others that know (myself included) . . . this is how we grow inside.

Indonesia has a wealth of Magick and Occult buried deep inside the prison of Islam . . . bring these treasures to all of us and your reward would be nine-fold ;)