Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons

Vivica

@Etu Malku: It seem you really know about my country and secret in there.. but how I can bring in there? and if.. If I bering it to you.. What my reward you will give it to me?

@Etu Malku: It seem you really know about my country and secret in there.. but how I can bring in there? and if.. If I bering it to you.. What my reward you will give it to me?

djainir,

I lived there briefly 20 years ago as a musician, was fortunate enough to become friends with someone that practices Ilmu Khodam.

My greatest treasure was hanging out with the musicians and understanding Gamelan (so beautiful)

I see, so you know good about magic and accult in Java.. but It seem I am not too sure if you really know too about magic and occult in Sumatera and Sulawesi Island which more powerful then Java.. Do you ever heart about the queen from east? the lord of east sea in Java? Interesting... u not answer me, what my reward If I bring it that treassure to you, my friend..

@Etu Malku: and whose the name person "someone

that practices Ilmu Khodam." you said? maybe I know him...

@Etu Malku: and whose the name person "someone

that practices Ilmu Khodam." you said? maybe I know him...

Since you're old enough to be my great grand child . . . I doubt you would know HER!

@Etu Malku: Tell me... if you don't mind... Or is she from Bali, who call "Eyang Ratih"? A person who ex Indonesian paranormal leader?

@Etu Malku: Maybe you right, I never know her... So what you want and need from Indonesia Treassure and what for?

Demons? What do you think about Brag srin mo for example.

http://www.pantheon....ag-srin-mo.html

http://www.whiterose...AMP_tibetan.htm

Most widespread among them are those which deal with the genealogy of the Tibetan people, who are viewed as the descendants of a monkey and a female demon designated as brag-srin-mo,

Brag srin mo -Tibetan demon - mother of mankind.

Similar to the Jewish Lilith.

Edited by Lumpino

They are very relevant. The funny thing is that, I'm not a skeptic of the spiritual world. I do believe in the spirit world, I have been there many times. I don't see evidence for Demons existing their either beyond human manifestation of fear. I have had loads of success with helping people to overcome "demonic activity" by teaching them to be personally responsible for their experiences.

There simply is no reason to believe in demons. The dynamics of the spirit world does not allow for spiritual evil. In fact what is perceived as spiritual evil is really personal born fear. The very reason why demons could not operate in the spirit world is the very reason why we create them.....

interesting

It has nothing to do with that. I am not empowered by them. I am empowered by myself. I did not discover these things because some entity told me. I discovered this through trial and error, experimentation, practice, and careful recording of my mental states and how they affect me. I have struggled with "demonic" entities before only to discover I was struggling with myself. Change the sponsoring emotions of fear and "demons" dry up. They exist as minifestations in more ways than a dozen ways, but ultimately are mindless and only have the power you assign them. You are a creative being.... Be careful what you create, you might not like it. In the spirit world we don't have that pesky thing called matter to deal with. Only thoughts. Unfortunately man is part animal and struggling to overcome the lizard brain is a monumental task. Only when Somone takes total responsibility for all their thoughts and emotions do they start to become free of the clouds of fear we create.

Other beings out there are only trying to wake us up. Ever try to wake up a sleeping teenager. Yup he needs a lot of prodding and occasionally a dose of cold water. I find it so....so.... Disconcerting that there is this completely uninformed, unexperienced, erroneous attitude that other beings are deceitful.

As I have explained, uncontrolled thoughts and emotions reek Havock. There are only two sponsoring emotions. All others are subsets of the two. Fear and Love. Fear creates dullusion love calms and clears. Deciete, evil, malevolence are fear based manifestations. Any being in spirit with these things is a pitiful sight. All you have to do is open your eyes and you can see it manifest in this world. It's hell in the spirit.

If demons exist, they are not spiritual beings. They would have to be some sort of physical animal. They don't exist in spirit. Those claiming to have experienced them are basically creating nightmares by not taking responsibility for their own fear and thoughts. >>I don't agree with this sentence

The prime example of this when the buhdda defeated Mara. I have done this meditation before, and stood my ground against the onslaught of the lizard brain. Hell and the demons in it is a state not a place or actual entities... I know. I have been there. Now all "demons" cower before me. I'm still human so I still have irrational fears, but they manifest as worries for my family and the earth.

I don't quite agree with you, I think that demons are definitely real, as in actual spiritual beings. But I agree with you that they serve a purpose, and that in some cases (hopefully all) they are for the reasons that you mention. There is some good stuff in this...

Edited by SpiritWriter

The reality of dæmons is not quite as romantic as one would wish I'm afraid.

Dæmons along with angels, devils, gods, djinn, etc. are all ancient archetypal imagery embedded deep within our unconsciousness and brought to the surface consciousness through symbology. We create them, we empower them, we destroy them.

This is a fine idea, an excellent one indeed and I see the partial truth in it. I cannot see it as the full truth however for myself because (I have witnessed) spiritual forces actually "do" things, make an impact/positive/negative, in the physical world, beyond just 'thoughts' and 'the unconscious'. I personally think these things ARE related. But it is not the only factor. There is a larger picture and it does involve a higher spiritual realm with actual other beings, demonic, angelic, etc. and most fundamentally it is influenced by God... But as humans, it is of our benefit to face our consciousnesses (or subconsciousnesses) and battle our fears etc, which can take the forms of/be influenced by these creatures.

I think of the scripture that says "use the enemy as our footstool." in this instance.

you say: ancient archetypal imagery embedded deep within our unconsciousness

I agree with this as well, but I think the reason why we come up with this imagery (or are aware of, or more properly in some cases: have been imposed upon) is because we are also connected to this ancient realm.

Edited by SpiritWriter

My mistake. I didn't clarify that "important" people were the ones insisting the world was flat. Of course sailors noticed bends and anomolies in the horizon. It's just that they didn't count. Just like people whose furniture is dancing around their apartment by itself "don't count"...because you know...they're crazy...even though other visitors also see the same thing. Shared hallucination? Now THAT is a fantastic concept in itself. I find it easier to believe we simply just don't know all there is to know.

amen

This thread was created based on a question. Well, I have one in return. Why do you wish to know what a demon is? For personal intrigue, an experience that has left you confused and undoubtedly alarmed, or because you wish to seek them out? I will no longer give my person views regarding this in a public forum, I simply wish to know why someone would be so intent on discovering the truth without any conscious regard for the spirituality, mythology and demonology that is being provided as explanations for this query.

lol I think its funny that the OP never makes any more posts....

why are demons usually dogs and never other animals like snakes. owls, crows, cats etc.. ?

That probably is not accurate. If a demon can be a dog, he can be any other kind of animal. I would presume.. Perhaps they like this form? I know human dogs... lol, I mean, earthly dogs... ahem, are spiritually susseptable. I would assume cats to be the same way. Are cats nicer than dogs? Dogs are more loyal. Maybe they take the form of dogs because they are loyal to their master(s)...

Edited by SpiritWriter

well cats are safer than dogs safer to humans and other animals, my dogs would eat someone alive in a bad situation my cats wouldnt do that, dogs are hell of a lot more scary well im talking the large protective breeds or even the large mutts that have that edge to them.

but watching a lot of documentary and stuff just noticed the demon has dog like paw prints and makes a lot of canine like noises, also seems to effect dogs a lot in the house and not other animals like birds reptiles and felines.

Edited by cateyes221981

I don't know... I feel like all these animals could get possessed. As far as demons taking these forms? Is it usually a dog? I just don't know. I've seen demon cats... but I don't know if they were 'Evil!" so ...... yeah dogs probably scarier. I would assume they could also be crows, ducks, pigs, people, bulls, hey why not... I've seen one that looks like a human mixed with a bull...

Which other "demons" manifest as dogs besides Naberius and Glasya-Labolas?

I feel like a lot of demonic depictions drawn are dog-like.....

I don't know much about names and so forth. I think we probably don't know all their names etc... but truthfully I don't know a lot about this stuff. I just find it doubtful, that if there ARE dog demons, there are only 2... *shrugs*

You know, I wrote a short story about 6 months ago about two demon dogs.... you guys just made me think of it. They were the 'hounds of hell' and came to fetch souls. :devil: (not scary, just a little fun)

I don't quite agree with you, I think that demons are definitely real, as in actual spiritual beings. But I agree with you that they serve a purpose, and that in some cases (hopefully all) they are for the reasons that you mention. There is some good stuff in this...

I might go with a benevolent spiritual being being something scary for the moment to prod someone a little bit. I might even go with an other dimensional being that is more animal like and defends itself with fear projections or possibly somehow feeds off of high emotional content, but this is a more ecological approach than angels vs demons.

Spiritual evil simply makes no sense at all to me, and having struggled with "demons" myself. I am in an unusual position to comment on the matter. Once a person rises above the concept it's like loosing the fear of the monster under your bed.

You know, I wrote a short story about 6 months ago about two demon dogs.... you guys just made me think of it. They were the 'hounds of hell' and came to fetch souls. :devil: (not scary, just a little fun)

You should blog it. I just had a hell of a dream where I had to fight a large zombie dog.

• Like 1

You should blog it. I just had a hell of a dream where I had to fight a large zombie dog.

wow

Of course not.

LOL! You people that ridicule those that believe in a higher power = God ask for proof? but where is your proof? Science? gimmie a break! yrs ago science told you the world was flat! that we were thecenter of the universe etc... Science is an ever evolving and constantly changing thing! Prove to me there is not a God? or prove to me there is no demons? You can't ! I can't prove there is - its called faith, you either have it or you don't! If you don't and want to rely on science - fine, but stop asking for proof with everyone who is asking what is to them serious questions and may be very real to them! Just because you haven't experienced it is no reason to mock them! What about all the extinct animals that "Science" claimed were no more - only to find out they are in existance after all? Science is a belief system based on many flawed concepts and we discover this as time goes on!

• Like 1