Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"What has the EU done for Us?"

Space Commander Travis

Ah you must work in the public sector. The other week the civil servants & council workers went on strike..........& nobody noticed.

"Last year it emerged teachers’ unions were winning millions of pounds a year – much of it funded by taxpayers – for injured and sacked teachers.

Payouts in 2009 reached more than £20million and included £173,595 for a teacher who dislocated an ankle during playground duty and another given £80,000 for slipping on a patch of mud.

Another teacher was awarded £150,000 after losing her voice trying to make herself heard in the classroom.

Meanwhile, the cost of settling negligence claims in the NHS has soared to £15billion a year."

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/220770

the compensation claims are driven and supported by the private sector not the public sector.so capitalisem is to blame mate not the public sector.yes im a public sector worker i left school at 16 and joined the army .i did ten years there served in the first gulf war did 6 months in northern ireland and 18 months in bosnia.i left and 2 weeks later joined the prison service where i have helped quell 4 riots.i assume in your head this makes me a public sector scrounger .the fact i have dedicated my life to serving my nation is a bad thing in your eyes ??.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• stevewinn

• questionmark

the compensation claims are driven and supported by the private sector not the public sector.so capitalisem is to blame mate not the public sector.yes im a public sector worker i left school at 16 and joined the army .i did ten years there served in the first gulf war did 6 months in northern ireland and 18 months in bosnia.i left and 2 weeks later joined the prison service where i have helped quell 4 riots.i assume in your head this makes me a public sector scrounger .the fact i have dedicated my life to serving my nation is a bad thing in your eyes ??.

Well I did my bit in the Falklands & I lost a lot of good friends there, then I worked in the M.O.D. for ten years, you know, the bunch of civil servants whose job it is to look after the needs of the armed forces, only the only people they looked after were other civil servants & their own little empires, they were a joke. so don't lecture me about serving your country & don't expect me to pay towards you pension with a smile on my face.

Did you spot the fact that Britain has a worse balance sheet than Ireland, I would be worried about your own **** before getting overly concerned about your neighbours.Br Cornelius

if you knew what you was talking about you wouldn't have wrote the above. go away and find out. compare the structure of the debt.

why do you keep signing off each of your posts with

Br Cornelius

if you knew what you was talking about you wouldn't have wrote the above. go away and find out. compare the structure of the debt.

why do you keep signing off each of your posts with

Br Cornelius

You are correct, but the difference is extremely marginal in reality.

Br Cornelius

You are correct, but the difference is extremely marginal in reality.

Br Cornelius

no, not marginal at all, It cant be that marginal when the UK is still a net contributor the EU and the IMF. through the IMF were helping bailout Greece and the rest of them to the tune of Billions. its a good job were at the party.