Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

High School Principal Put Students In Trance

Karlis

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaguarsky

• mattryan209

• Atlantis Rises

• Antnanna

This is the same state who fired a teacher for "witchcraft" or something after performing an illusion with a toothpick.

This is nothing but an attempt to place blame for the tragic deaths of three teenagers. I do question the wisdom of using hypnosis on students, teachers or anyone without a witness present. This principal has set himself for any future acts taken by any of the students or teachers he hypnotized. The statement about "casting spells" is nothing but pure ignorance. Hypnosis is not witchcraft. Hypnosis can be performed on an audience such as done in quit smoking hypnosis which is more or less relaxation techniques. You cannot be forced into doing anything against your will by hypnosis. As I stated, I think the real issue is this principal using hypnosis with minors unattended by other faculty members. That is asking for trouble and it looks like he found it. I wonder how long it will be before the first molestation accusation is made by a student?

did anyone actually read the article? this guy convinced his students that he was assisting their education by helping them concentrate using hypnosis; they wanted his help. it just so happens that it was taken too far. and he is obviously trained due to the fact that he performed hypnosis in front of entire classes of students.

the hypnosis is probably linked to the suicide due to loss of attachment to reality or failure to be released from the hypnosis effectively. i doubt he said, "go kill yourself." and they did it.

I can teach you in 20 minutes how to hypnotize an entire room full of people. Not hard to do and especially easy with young people. But, that doesn't mean you have been trained.

• 3 weeks later...

Not very hard to make people do what you want,I can say that with confidence because i do it all the time.This man is a monster

• 1 month later...

If you are reading this, you have been hypnotized to believe this hasn't been going on everywhere in the world for 100 years or more.

• 4 months later...

I admit, I am no expert on hypnosis but I am currently studying hypnosis (both stage and therapeutic, I have no interest in stage hypnosis but I am studying it anyway because I want to have a better understanding) and can't understand or see how hypnosis can cause two students to commit suicide and another to die in a car accident. I also don't see what hypnosis has to do with "casting spells"

Having said that, this man should not have been hypnotizing students but I do believe that he is being used as a scapegoat and that the majority of people don't really understand what hypnosis is.

I had a geography teacher like that. He must have been a very good hypnotist because as soon as the lesson started, I would fall asleep. :devil: