Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disclosure conference

Saru

US could treat this as act of war from other civilization... They have no authority to come to our planet and play with your nukes.

hmm, I wonder how people would debunk this

-.- You cant debunk something like this... Saru i must say this was very interesting link, thanks alot! Finnaly something real, now will just wait for sceptics to join us. Thou i would like to point out that every human is explaining alot of things thru obvious verified facts. I dont know who they are or what they are, but disabling nukes, cuts human defensive measures. This are only weapons which can strike a target above earth ( orbit and far ) for some amount of damage. What if they only came to experiment their own weapon "suppresion" systems. Lets say hipoteticaly that they wanted something from earth ( resourse ), and they would come with a substantial force :alien: . NASA and many more agencies worldwide would pick them up as they would approach earth. Our only defensive way would be to launch our only space capable weapon, a nuke.

This is only a hipoteticaly scenario and its not the worse or best. I just saying that they gained a knowledge about our nukes, guidance systems, firepower, everything.

And they arent here just to warn us, dont use'em, if you ask me there is alot more going on. Would be pointless to go to another planet and shutdown their weapons for 5minutes...

And thanks again Saru, amazing post!

Sounds like our major weapons and attack abilities are being surveyed, or "tested" prior to a possible invasion. What better way to conquer a race than to disarm them before you attack? That's actually pretty scary.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Sounds like our major weapons and attack abilities are being surveyed, or "tested" prior to a possible invasion. What better way to conquer a race than to disarm them before you attack? That's actually pretty scary.

Agree but still we must look on the bright side too, maybe they were just interested in how human stuff works :geek: . You know like explorers. But the fact still stands, we dont have a clue what do they want :D

I can see, I think his name is Greere having an objective but why would these men risk there reputation if they are not telling the truth. They have zero to gain from doing this, nothing. To me that speaks volumes.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Wonder if an EMP would work on alien tech? That would be interesing to see. If they can interfere with our technology, chances are, it would effect them as well. Probably have shielding for that though. Here's to hoping our scientists have developed a range of powerful EM based weaponry.

Heh, looks like they are in the beginning stages:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_weapon

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Keep in mind this happend over 40 years ago.

However these men are risking a lot by telling there story. Not saying that men in black would come after them but why would they even tell there story. The must have seen something and that something is very interesting.

Wonder if an EMP would work on alien tech? That would be interesing to see. If they can interfere with our technology, chances are, it would effect them as well. Probably have shielding for that though.

i don`t think that would matter much as they can shut our missles down. I don`t think that we would want to start a battle of the whits with our visitors.

Alien tech must be far more advanced now then they were 40 yrs ago. By now aliens know all of our weeknesses if they wanted to invade they would have done it a long time ago. I belive by now they are among us working together with the government.

Maybe they just wanted to make an offical statement to inform the wider public about this events, there are still few good man out there Silver Thong.

@spid3r Didnt even know we are so far with technology, directional weapons :blink: . The most disturbing part was " this project will have to be brought out of the laboratory and onto the battlefield to determine the full effects of using these weapons on humans. (Google award/contract M67854-04-C-5074) " :huh: .

Edited by Nuke_em

I must admit, I'm surprised some of these former officers claim to have been investigating UFOs for decades, yet they admit they have no clue why they are here. I mean, how hard can it be to find sources like the LLresearch website (http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/transcripts_toc_year.aspx) and sift through the info? There our alien friends have been answering these questions for over 40 years now, and still people are asking the same questions. Maybe they will still do in another 40 years' time. In the meantime, maybe ponder the following short message: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1974/1974_0107.aspx

it's just that it is so hard to know what is true or not, when we are being misled by so much corruption, so much disinformation and so much hoaxes!!! For now the closest i have come to an answer of that is from what Alex Collier Said... but even their i am septic cause how can i know if what HE said is true and not a hoax?

• 5 years later...