Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Discovered - Mysterious Disc on Baltic Seabed

suziwong

oceanX website saying they can't talk to the crew while they on expedition, but give link to new webstore selling products :no: ... why would anyone buy stuff based on fact that they said they dont know what it is.. i'll keep an open mind, but for first time starting to think maybe sceptics are spot on for once. They have two weeks, lets see :huh:

oceanX website saying they can't talk to the crew while they on expedition, but give link to new webstore selling products :no: ... why would anyone buy stuff based on fact that they said they dont know what it is.. i'll keep an open mind, but for first time starting to think maybe sceptics are spot on for once. They have two weeks, lets see :huh:

Yea this is starting to sound more and more like nonsense.

What I said was: the Bothnic was a river valley once according to geologists, but that was a million of years ago (and much earlier). And if I understand it correctly, then back then it was not yet covered in ice, but still way too far back to be a manmade structure. It was also not covered by water, it was an area through which that river flowed and just east of the anomaly. The Åland Archipelago must have been mountains located to the west of that river.

My idea is that it is a huge rock sitting on another type of rock. The movement of the ice sheets carved it almost perfectly round. The rock below that thing is maybe softer and got eroded faster, making the whole thing look like it sits on a huge pillar:

Boulder.png

All that would make it not necessarily much older than say 20,000 years or something. but a natural structure anyway.

Looks like an elephant leg that got squashed by a huge turd :)

I read about this while doing some Internet Surfing/Searching for things like that to read. I too hope some funds become available to check this thing out. Some years ago I read something about a saucer type thing that fell into the water. Was in some book I read. Don't remember the book name or arthur but it had several things in it that some were invstigated and some were not - late 70's. This could be what the arthur mentioned that was not investigated at that time.

texaskat

Baltic_Anomaly.jpg

I think the next thing they will find is a broken, two miles long, bender:

50012254.jpg

old-nail-head-404fe2.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

Don't pay any attention to Uncle Owen, Luke, or the Jawa...look behind them!

larsHOUSE.jpg

*nerdgasm*

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

• 8 months later...

Here is an update with some new, quite interesting, facts.

You'll have to make do with a crappy Google-translation from a Swedish newspaper, but I hope you can decipher it>>

The circle in the Baltic Sea has eluded treasure hunters, geologists, UFO enthusiasts and marine archaeologists.

Now, the first answers from analyzes of rocks from the formation arrived - and they are spectacular.

- We have found a burnt organic material on them, said Dennis Åsberg who found the circle.

Both learned and unlearned argue about what really happened there on the bottom of the Baltic Sea, where two Swedish treasure hunters found the strange circle.

When Swedish researchers were not interested in investigating the basalt stones they picked up from the bottom, help came instead from Israel.

Weizmann Science Institute and Institute archaeologist at Tel Aviv University offered that they both studying rocks.

Organic material

Now, the Swedish circle discoverers Dennis Åsberg and Peter Lindberg received the first slips from Israel and published it on his website.

They show that burnt organic material found.

- It's pretty cool and crazy. There is a question mark about what the organic material found on the stone really is, said Dennis Åsberg.

Something that surprises in the preliminary report is that they dated the organic material to be between 15 000 and 140 000 years old.

- It is not be possible at this latitude. Last time we had volcanic activity or anything like that, was 150 million years ago.

Although researchers in Israel were surprised over the discovery and requested the team to bring up more rocks that you can analyze.

- The news of the age and the biological material was the real wonder. They are really interested in this, and it suggests, of course there is something interesting.

Geologist surprised

Even Frederick Klingberg, a geologist at the Geological Survey of Sweden, thinks the preliminary results are remarkable.

- Organic material from this age in Sweden is rare, but the heating is however strange that they come up with. Since it's hard to date organic material, but I do not understand how they can have such a spread in the results, he says to Aftonbladet.

It is something that scientists in Israel hopes to pinpoint in detail when examining the new examples, and they also hope to find out what exactly the organic matter consists of.

Dennis Åsberg'm is surprised of the lack of interest from Swedish researchers.

- The stone is basalt, a volcanic rock. When we talked to the Swedish geologists they say that basalt is not unusual to find in the Baltic Sea. But we have not found ONE, but numerable items right around this object.

http://www.aftonblad...icle16577422.ab

Edited by EllJay

The dates of 15,000 to 140,000 years ago pretty well bracket the last ice age. The Gulf of Bothnia was under a couple of miles of ice at the time. Difficult to see how organic matter was burned at this site, under these conditions. An intrusion of the object from above, through the ice, seems a plausible explanation. A meteorite has been discussed; Some do contain organic materials. The shape of the object is a problem, though. Besides being largely circular, it is apparently very flat in relation to its diameter; nearly as flat, proportionately, as some coins. This does not seem to accord with the expected shape of a meteorite.

Could it be a homemade anchor?

60 meters in diameter? not likely.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It could be ancient earth technology from before the time of Noah's flood, before the flood people live hundreds of years, we went from the 1st flight to landing on the moon in 67 years, would it be so hard to believe that people that lived before the flood & lived 100's of years could have had a very advanced society & advanced technology, the flood just washed away all the land objects & it all oxidized & turned back into the dust from which it came from, the object in the Baltic sea could very well be some of that leftover advanced technology from before the flood, pre-flood advanced technology would explain lots of things, the pyramids, all the underwater structures that have been found, countless things on this planet would be explained by advanced society & advanced technology from before the flood.

Basically - this has been revealed as a Money Making Scam. That is why nothing has been heard sice August last year!

Basically - this has been revealed as a Money Making Scam. That is why nothing has been heard sice August last year!

The last news from Ocean X HP in relation to the object :

AUCTION! Dont miss the chance

Stefan Hogeborn, Cyclops and hammer used in 2012 at the dive on the object in the Baltic Sea. Diving mask and the hammer is signed by Stefan Hogeborn.

NOTE > Auction currency U.S. dollar. The auction is closing 2014-02-01,and everything will go to fund the next exploration of the object.

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

I think this case can be buried.

It could be ancient earth technology from before the time of Noah's flood,

This might blow your mind, but there was no Noah's flood. At least not in the whole earth biblical description.

• Like 1

It could be ancient earth technology from before the time of Noah's flood, before the flood people live hundreds of years, we went from the 1st flight to landing on the moon in 67 years, would it be so hard to believe that people that lived before the flood & lived 100's of years could have had a very advanced society & advanced technology, the flood just washed away all the land objects & it all oxidized & turned back into the dust from which it came from, the object in the Baltic sea could very well be some of that leftover advanced technology from before the flood, pre-flood advanced technology would explain lots of things, the pyramids, all the underwater structures that have been found, countless things on this planet would be explained by advanced society & advanced technology from before the flood.

This... this is a joke, right? :blink:

This... this is a joke, right? :blink:

look at his serious-thinking-avatar pic. He's not looking like a jokester.... ;)

look at his serious-thinking-avatar pic. He's not looking like a jokester.... ;)

Nobody knows at what he is looking at. Maybe some young *snip* with big *snip* together with 2 other *snip* during *snip*. :lol:

• Like 1