Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Honey Street Crop circle video 2011

Gridkeeper

No narration on this one, just an inside view. sorry it's not wider as there were people in the circle and i was trying to keep them out of the film. I'll upload a couple more tomorrow.

if the music in the video is not to your taste then you're more than welcome to mute it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridkeeper

• kitco

• Oppono Astos

• TIYX

Did it seem to be man made? like was it obviouse that a board had been used? or did it seem paranormal, did you have eerie feeling's? was there any odd details? please elaborate on your finding's..... what is your conclusion?

so....i'm supposed to excited over a film showing flattened grass patterns?? oh i get it....i'm supposed to speculate and imagine some mysterious entity at work.

Did it seem to be man made? like was it obviouse that a board had been used? or did it seem paranormal, did you have eerie feeling's? was there any odd details? please elaborate on your finding's..... what is your conclusion?

HI, I didn't test it to find out whether it was man made or not. I don't do that anymore I just look for the wave signature. it was a high energy crop circle and we had alien contact in it from 6 aliens whom i think appeared to us by astral projecting, not sure.

Whatever happened to copyright?

HI, copyright of what exactly?

HI, I didn't test it to find out whether it was man made or not. I don't do that anymore I just look for the wave signature. it was a high energy crop circle and we had alien contact in it from 6 aliens whom i think appeared to us by astral projecting, not sure.

HI, copyright of what exactly?

either he thinks you stole the vid, or the music in the vid?

Looks man made to me. It looks like a sloppy job too.

the truth of what happened.

"Hey billy" billy: WHAT? "man i am drunk." billy:me to. "Hey billy, lets go run around in that feild with big boards on out feet." billy: ahahAHAHAHAH I am druuuuunk whoooooooo!, OK lets do that!.

end of story!

Edited by kitco

either he thinks you stole the vid, or the music in the vid?

Cool. I filmed the video and wrote the music ;-)

Looks man made to me. It looks like a sloppy job too.

It's in young crop which always gives them a sloppy look as the corn tends to bend up at the nodes toward the sunlight. Man made or not it still carries a wave signature which is the most important thing, cheers.

• 1 month later...

Cool I would love to walk around a fresh crop circle, tell me did you feel any energies from this?

thanks for sharing

Good old croppie mythology - please define 'energy(ies)'