Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot sighting in Luxembourg

Saru

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Socio

• Taut

• Naga69

Top Posters In This Topic

has "bigfoot" suddenly become a term to describe any bad quality, shaky, poorly zoomed video? this is obviously someone walking in the snow...at some points you can see they are carrying something that too me looks like a dog walker carrying a leash. i have no idea what makes anyone think this is anything other than a human walking in the snow....and i actually believe in bigfoot!

Maybe he will come to my backyard, my house isn't to far from the Luxembourg border about 25km

Watching the vid a second time, I thought the track seen at the beginning where of shoes.. Does big foot goes to Shoes'R Us?

Edited by Paracelse

has "bigfoot" suddenly become a term to describe any bad quality, shaky, poorly zoomed video? this is obviously someone walking in the snow...at some points you can see they are carrying something that too me looks like a dog walker carrying a leash. i have no idea what makes anyone think this is anything other than a human walking in the snow....and i actually believe in bigfoot!

Yes.

Yes it has.

could be anything. i thought this was supposed to be better quality?

Interesting and also a fake..At one point it was supposed to stop and look back at the camera like in every other video..And that was obviously a human footprint at the end..Bluff Creek is changed with Luxembourg.."Bigfoot" is walking and goes into the woods..

Bigfoot sighting in Luxembourg

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 01:31s

Controversial footage claiming to show an alleged Bigfoot-like creature trudging through snow in Europe.

Is it a rule to have a poor camera when filming Sasquatch? I mean, the tech has come so far and they have great devices with good quality and more stable platforms to film with. These shakey and blurry pics and films are getting old for me.:sleepy:

Bigfoot can never be viewed in the realm of the unblurred, mostly because you'll just see its a guy in a suit.

He's wearing a watch look closely.

nah im kidding

I so hope I win the Bigfoot costume I entered for.....

I can't wait to see my videos being discussed here !

That is another minute and a half I will never get back! Thanks for the waste of time. UM should dignify this **** with air time.

has "bigfoot" suddenly become a term to describe any bad quality, shaky, poorly zoomed video?

Seems so, always bad quality, or out of focus, and can never hold a camera still for two seconds.

Oh, for heaven's sake. Has UM really gotten that desperate? Another "Blair Witch" new camera teenage waste of time?

My 13 year old does better stuff on his DPI.

That tells me it's time to sign out.

Edited by Taut

WHAT A LOAD OF UTTER TOSH!

Why was this even posted on here?

Please remove this total gash

cause it wouldn't know there is some squeaky pants wearing camera wielding dude chasing close behind.

• 2 weeks later...