Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mr Hoagland: Catastrophe Warning Comet Elenin

Paracelse

Ah come on, reading some of Mr. Hoagland's stuff is actually rather amusing. :) Just don't put down any money for it. It's when one chooses to believe in such stuff without question that worries me.

Oh I suppose so, if you can get over the BS factor. I just automatically switch off whenever I hear the name now :rolleyes:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• Lilly

• booNyzarC

• TheMcGuffin

Hey, at least he got something right. :)

Even a broken clock is right twice a day... ;)

Cz

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it Richard "C" Hoagland? Are there other fools like him named Richard Hoagland? Do people think it lends him an aire of credibility? :rolleyes:

Oh I suppose so, if you can get over the BS factor. I just automatically switch off whenever I hear the name now :rolleyes:

And yet you came to this link.. funny! Was your BS factor meter off that day?

• 2 weeks later...

Lmao! Really? An irrelevant video game is being used as evidence of a space fleet guiding a comet into Earth? xD I haven't heard of this person but he sounds incredibly intelligent. :rolleyes:

Here is a fairly interesting article on Mr. Hoagland from a few years ago, enjoy and have a few chuckles.

Read More

Edited by Daveisback

Great article. :tu:

I like this line:

Hoagland has been talking for quite awhile about giant extraterrestrial structures on the Moon that nobody else is able to see,

And this one is well written as well:

Hoagland then continued on with his main point, which is to sell his book, Dark Mission. He talked briefly about the Apollo program and the “virtually unknown” story that President Kennedy had approached the Russians about cooperating on a lunar mission—this story has been virtually unknown since it was first reported in The New York Times back in 1963...

It's a pretty good column!

:tu:

It was from a few years back, when I saw this thread, Remembered the article, went looking for and found it. Dwayne Day is a very good writer, he contributes a lot to that site.

:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Darn it I was hoping for real Armageddon. You know start a dooms day cult, commit mass suicide, and catch a ride on the hale-bopp comet or in this case Elenin.

Darn it I was hoping for real Armageddon. You know start a dooms day cult, commit mass suicide, and catch a ride on the hale-bopp comet or in this case Elenin.

I think the media will give a pretty good show and make it seem as real as possible. Of course everything leading up to it will be no simulation. Panic will be pretty rife it will get bad it is just a case of how bad.

People are stupid and the theory of mass mind and group think proves that giving the right sequence of events people will give themsleves over to the most irrational sort of behaviour as they lose their sense of individuality.

We are already seeing groups that promote this technique growing and you need look no further than Rick Perry to see someone trying to activate the mass mind for personal gain. If you want a Doomsday vote Republican candidate Perry. Mindue even if reason prevails and Obama is re-elected they will still be calling for an armageddon. The people see to want it or project their fear to make it more likely at times.

• 3 weeks later...

why do the authors of these articles always forecast a doom situation,can someone forecast that the next comet flypast will bring peace on earth between all religions as we have enough doom problems on this planet without adding more.