Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama assassination plan

Persia

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• conspiracybeliever

• Order66

• Persia

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As if Obama didn't have enough problems :(

I'm sure there's dozens of so-called "assassination plots" every year, for every president. Only in this case, this nut drew attention to himself by actually killing someone.

Have you noticed his name, by the way? :unsure2:

What's so special about his name? :huh:

I'm sure there's dozens of so-called "assassination plots" every year, for every president. Only in this case, this nut drew attention to himself by actually killing someone.

The other loony was McVeigh. Just sounds alike.

I'm not trying to draw up any conspiracy theory, just noticed it.

-- He planned, first, to kill someone in Sioux Falls and steal that person's vehicle to drive to Madison.

-- In Madison, he would break into another house to kill the occupants and steal their vehicle, or he would ambush a Madison police officer to steal that officer's gun.

-- He planned to travel through Chicago, stopping again in Indianapolis to kill people and steal a vehicle to drive to Washington.

"I'm going to kill and kill until I get him," he told police, referring to President Obama.

"One of his favorite pastimes, golfing; I was going to get him at the golf range," McVay said in a remorseless interview with WKOW-TV reporter Tony Galli.

His plan is kind of like golfing, but instead of going from one hole to the next he kills a person in one place, then on to the next.

But, McVay told the reporters, his feelings hardened against Biden and Obama while he was in solitary confinement. McVay cited Obama's economic policies and other moves as a basis for the assassination plot, but also said alien forces were using Obama as a "puppet," WKOW reported.

:wacko:

I don't think there were others involved. It's an insane plan not an intelligent one.

The SS investigates hundreds of potential "assassination plots" annually.

Nothing really to see here.

He certainly would have never gotten close enough to Obama on the golf course. Sad for the people he killed though. The man is insane obviously.

His plan is kind of like golfing, but instead of going from one hole to the next he kills a person in one place, then on to the next.

What an insane plan...it is like the typical cross country road trip, but instead of stopping to see the "Worlds Largest Ball of String" and the "Worlds Largest Frying Pan" he would stop to kill a person and take a vehicle.

On a related note...I have seen the worlds largest ball of string. Meh... :mellow: It seemed like something my cat would get more exited about.

What a sick man. I hope he stays behind bars for a long time.

Oh look, finally people are "Rising up" like how Right Wing lunatics are saying they should.