Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergiest activity video

Saru

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Axlaiden

• VietRulerZ

• alienmojo

• Mbyte

this beats Mellowb1rd...so far. he has a blog too. Can't wait to see how this develops.

Great post. thanks for sharing!!

Edited by Murrangurk

Ooh nice old Queenslander he's living in. I wasn't too impressed by the noises in the first part, especially in an old wooden home such as that one. But the tv and fridge....WOW! After I showed my Husband the footage, he said he could reproduce the tv movement with electromagnets, but I don't believe him. I thought it was great that the guy showed underneath the tv, behind it etc etc too.

Just gone and read his blog - thanks for the tip Murrangurk ;) It's a very interesting read!

This gave my chills, really good video.

im so blind that i cant see the string anyway FAKE

Yeah, because when someone actually get something on tape that actually loos real, it gotta be fake, right?

did anyone notice the orb's at 7:48 to 7:50??

I think it's just dust infront of the camera.

If the camera have a little spotlight it usually looks like that.

What a joke....have we come to a point where nonsense like this can even be considered? Show me something that can't be faked and then prove it.

I watched another one of his videos and a teddy bear peaks around a door then hides again. This has to be bull. iphones moving of thier own accord taking footage. b******s to that.

where do you buy Posesed fridges, I could use one, who need's to open and close your fridge, when you can just have an evil spirit do it for you,

"Hey Demon while your at it wanna throw a pop over here? *BANG* I said pop not a freaking POT, damn! hit me right in the head! stupid ghost!

Oh well I'm just gonna go back to watching my Jumping flatscreen, "PSHHHHT' AHHH! you broke my damn TV,

THAT'S IT POLTERGIUST YOUR GOING BACK TO HELL, AND I'M TELLING YOUR DAD LUCIFER,

damn poltergiust, break my damn tv, throw a pot at me will yah!

" I THINK THAT WOULD BE COOL'

Edited by kitco

If that expensive tv fell and broke I might be impressed. Notice all the movement, but no damage. Most poltergeists enjoy to damage things. That bookcase should have fallen down. Stuff should have come out of the fridge. It just doesn't add up. That is one nice poltergeist.

Edited by alienmojo

If that expensive tv fell and broke I might be impressed. Notice all the movement, but no damage. Most poltergeists enjoy to damage things. That bookcase should have fallen down. Stuff should have come out of the fridge. It just doesn't add up. That is one nice poltergeist.

In one video a picture gets smashed. It's glass covering gets broken and some of it crashes to the floor, plus there are phones he has which are throne on the floor.

Another video has a bookcase falling to the floor, you do see the contents fall out, but it stops recording apparently, then he edited together another clip after showing the contents on the floor with the shelves broken too.

It's interesting, some of it is hard to swallow though.

Wow... this video tripped me out, but it had NOTHING to do with the alleged poltergeist activity.

The guy making the videos is also a professional photographer and, I would assume, is very well versed in editing and taping/photographing areas from certain angles to get a certain look. If someone were to make a convincing fake, I would think he would have the resources, both mentally and physically, to do it.

The problem with trusting anything you see on youtube is that you don't know the people who are posting them, and too many people automatically assume that the person posting the video is trustworthy. The fact is, there are very many ways a person with video/photography experience could make these videos in a convincing way. The other sad fact is that a lot of people would find no problem duping a few for self satisfaction. Even more so if that duping brings them some sort of notoriety. . .notoriety that probably wouldn't hurt somebody that teaches photography classes for $400+ a day, and whose photography channel certainly hasn't suffered as a result of the extra traffic coming through on the poltergeist channel.

This guy's been on the wire in the past, and some have debunked him pretty well. But he keeps going.

This is obviously fake

Not obviously fake,. It could reasonably be fake.

that's different from obvious. But it could be also real.

But it may not be, if all reasonable things are considered.

but it could be.

I watched about 20 of his youtube vids, and alot are hard to discredit. I think if it is fake, he put a hell of alot of effort and time into covering his tracks, and if it's real, that is one p****d off entity.

In one video a picture gets smashed. It's glass covering gets broken and some of it crashes to the floor, plus there are phones he has which are throne on the floor.

Another video has a bookcase falling to the floor, you do see the contents fall out, but it stops recording apparently, then he edited together another clip after showing the contents on the floor with the shelves broken too.

It's interesting, some of it is hard to swallow though.

Ok.. I missed those. That makes it a little more credible, but I still don't buy it. There was that other guy filming stuff on youtube last year who finally got caught faking his videos. He shot one too many and someone figured it out. Maybe that is what will happen here. I mean... that tv shaking back and forth just looks so fake. A ghost/poltergeist isn't going to do that... at least not any that I have seen. They usually make loud noises, throw things, or slam them. Not rock them back and forth. It reminded me of a Van Halen concert I was at and Roth kept jumping up on this huge speaker and kicking and you would think it was about to fall, but then you saw a string or wire holding it. I don't know... these things are hard to swallow. You know what I mean?

I don't know about this one. You would think the bird would be more freaked out. Why is the clock so important to show more than the actual activity? Show the clock once, then steady on the anomally, then go back to the clock...Better yet, turn the time/date display on your camera so you don't have to continuously show the clock. I just don't know about this one. (The TV is impressive, though if it is faked)

meh... I doubt very much that this is genuine. When he tries to justify that he isn't "causing the problem" you will notice at a couple of key points where the image completely blacks out. These may be key-frames where the videographer is stopping the camera, making a change, and continuing as though nothing occurred. For those that think the video is genuine, Im not saying it isn't, but I do find it very suspicious.

Edited by Axlaiden

just look for the one with the teddy bear peeking around the door. It's completely faked It was one of the dates in june. The video just has a shaking bookcase