Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

True Scary Stories

FusionFall123

I will tell the stories of the people who reported this...

Little Boy Black-- Reported by a person living on the 15th floor, 1998

Every time, the boy becomes sad and goes to the elevator, there always is a sad boy who wears a black shirt, the black shirted boy always stops on the 13th floor.

Well, the sad boy is always sad because he always fails his studies.... So he always sees the boy wearing a black shirt. Then, one day the sad boy said "What's your name?" and the black shirted boy had no reply. The sad boy kept on saying "What's your name?" to the black shirted boy, but still no reply, SO he reported that boy to the host, the boy said that the black shirted boy lived on the 13th floor, and the host said "Boy, there is no one who lives on the 13th floor"

My Dog Licking Hand-- reported by an old lady living on a old house, 1993

Everytime the old lady sleeps, her dog licks her hand, this time, it was different.... When she was sleeping, she felt a lick on her hand, she thought it was her dog... But when she pet her dogs head, her hand passed through the head, and when she opened her eyes, she saw that her dog was outside, doing scared sounds, and after that she turned on the lights, and nothing was there... She opened her window, and she saw something flying.

Be back to edit later. I hope these stories teach you something... Or scare you! :ph34r:

These stories became legends! Little Black boy- Teaches people never to be sad.

My Dog Licking Hand- Always check your bed! lol

Edited by FusionFall123

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caveman1000

• scaredsilly

• Nateman

• FusionFall123

Every time, the boy becomes sad and goes to the elevator, there always is a sad boy who wears a black shirt, the black shirted boy always stops on the 13th floor.

Well, the sad boy is always sad because he always fails his studies.... So he always sees the boy wearing a black shirt. Then, one day the sad boy said "What's your name?" and the black shirted boy had no reply. The sad boy kept on saying "What's your name?" to the black shirted boy, but still no reply, SO he reported that boy to the host, the boy said that the black shirted boy lived on the 13th floor, and the host said "Boy, there is no one who lives on the 13th floor"

Everytime the old lady sleeps, her dog licks her hand, this time, it was different.... When she was sleeping, she felt a lick on her hand, she thought it was her dog... But when she pet her dogs head, her hand passed through the head, and when she opened her eyes, she saw that her dog was outside, doing scared sounds, and after that she turned on the lights, and nothing was there... She opened her window, and she saw something flying.

Be back to edit later. I hope these stories teach you something... Or scare you! :ph34r:

I don't understand the second one. What flew away, and why is the moral "always check your bed"?

Dont understand the second one either.

I don't understand either. In the first story is it an apartment/condo's? I can't imagine a building with a permanently vacant floor. The second one, all I have to say is "Who is phone".

I'm pretty sure the second one is incorrect :/

It's supposed go like this...

The old woman lives all alone, so to assure her that everything is alright, she would always drop her hand over the side of her bed and her dog would lick it. However, one night, when she did so, she happened to open her eyes to find the dog sleeping on the other side of the room. Yet something was licking her hand right then...

...Something like that, don't remember it exactly :P

Edited by Omamori

i have a few stories...

post-117681-0-39218300-1310428159_thumb.

post-117681-0-05104200-1310428166_thumb.

post-117681-0-98163500-1310428174_thumb.

post-117681-0-91667700-1310428184_thumb.

i have a few stories...

post-117681-0-31008500-1310428244_thumb.

post-117681-0-19353500-1310428251_thumb.

post-117681-0-54727100-1310428287_thumb.

a few more

post-117681-0-71658000-1310428375_thumb.

post-117681-0-44817800-1310428382_thumb.

post-117681-0-20273400-1310428388_thumb.

a few more

Good stories :tu:

Do you have any facts to prove that these are real stories? Any background info?

The story of little boy black should let the guy on the 15th floor know that buildings don't have a 13th floor,they go from 12 to 14 and then on up....