Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

*Free Past Life Readings

The Emperor

* Post removed, these readings have been exposed as a con *

Edited by Saru

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Emperor

• Aubrienne_Ellyrias

• Leah G.

• tinkerbellekisses

Sign me up!! May I PM the required information? I don't like to give out my DOB to everyone.

Thanks!!

That's first name, right? You don't need my last name, do you?

Edited by Hatch

Sending me a PM would be more than enough if you want to keep your information confidential, by all means do that. I totally understand & a first name is all I really need.

cristal 04/12/1989 thats 4th of december 1989 :)

cant wait

thanks heaps in advance :)

I'm going to pm you because I don't feel comfortable with revealing my real name. You can read me either here or PM. It doesn't matter.

I WOULD LOVE A PAST LIFE READING SANDRA 10-29-66 THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR GIFT BLESSED BE

cool =]

Leidy Gabriela, Dec. 10, 1988

Edited by Aubrienne_Ellyrias

Sounds far out, I'm down.

PM me for any information you require.

Edited by Doctor_Strangelove

I'm accepting three more... I will be posting the diagnosis of the first few people who'v asked, be patient is all I ask. I'll be back tonight.

Awesome. I'm interested!

take your time Emperor it is you doing us the favor who are we to be pushy :)

sounds interesting....carmen 10/25/1968

I got my reading and it was very interesting. All in all a very good reading.

Thanks!!

I'm not sure if you've reached your limit, but I would definitely be interested if not!

Katie 7/7/1990

oh pleeeeeaaase!? Gabrielle, 05/14/79

I have to lock the requests now, thanks for requesting everyone as I'll get back to the people who've requested in this topic too, let alone my inbox. Add me as friends

Edited by The Emperor

Hello everyone, I am new around here but I would like to share my special gifts the father has sent down to me and reveal everyone's past lives who has been wondering for years, the time has now come for you to realize!

I can only do 10 free past life readings for now, so first come first serve. Reply here or send me a PM.

I will give you not only a free past life reading but the lesson you've brought back to this life, from your past one too. Some may be unaware of their life lessons... and have to keep on trying to find it. The answer awaits right right here from a simple request. All I need is your date of birth and a name. Thats it. I am only doing 10 or so of these however, so first come first serve. I don't usually do these for free.

You just need your name... and your date of birth.

Who wants to go first? Lets see how well I can match anyone else's past life regression.

Rosie, 20th May 1997.

Thanks!

I don't really believe in re-incarnation but when you decide to do this again can you please let me know.

Please and thank you

I recieved my reading and was quite surprised to find that i was once living in the Northern Territory of Australia. I lived there for at least half of my life, ive lived in many parts of Australia but always feel "drawn" to return to the Northern Territory, its almost like its a part of me. here is the reading that i got i would like to share it and thankyou to Emporer for doing the reading im very impressed.

You were Female, in your last incarnation on Earth.

- - - - - - - - -

Birth-Place:

Around territory of modern North Australia, approximately on the year of 1200.

- - - - - - - - -

Your Past Profession(s):

philosopher, thinker.

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:

- - -

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.

Lesson that your last past life brought to this present:

- - -

Your main lesson in present -- to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood.

Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back, so to say.

The past life reading I received was really, really interesting. He pointed out my personality and profession of my last life and it is a complete match to my personality/interest today. The life lesson that he told me about seems very evident in my life now that I look back on it. Great reading! Thanks.

Damned.. Probably late on this. *laughs* Past life readings are the only ones I never was able to get. Either I miss out, or the person refuses. *sighs*

Well on the off chance..

Coug, 3/25/77