Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell debris tested; Not from Earth

Bison, something is telling me that you may know more than you let on at times...tell me im paranoid.

B)

Do I know more about the Frank Kimbler situation than I'm telling? Is that what you mean? If so, the answer is yes, I do.

Bison, something is telling me that you may know more than you let on at times...tell me im paranoid.

B)

We'll have to just wait and see. I do think there was a real UFO crash out in the west, probably before 1950, but I base this on other sources. As to whether Kimbler has found debris from a real crash site, time will tell.

Frank Kimbler said sometime back that he hadn't been interfered with by the government. As far as I know, or can discover, this is still the case. Suppose that he *might* have some extraterrestrial, manufactured material. Further suppose that the government is aware of this possibility. Could their not interfering suggest that they are now willing to entertain the possibility of allowing Frank Kimbler's discovery to become a means, or initiator of UFO disclosure?

Do I know more about the Frank Kimbler situation than I'm telling? Is that what you mean? If so, the answer is yes, I do.

Thank you for being honest. I will continue to follow with interest.

good luck.

I can't figure you out Sweetpumper. Here you are validating a prosaic explanation for certain sightings, and yet you seem at other times to be downright offended by the mere suggestion that some sightings might have prosaic sources. Quite odd.

Most sightings can be explained. If you can tell me what the metal sphere(s) are that I (and my brother) have observed zipping around overhead, I'll be happy to listen. I've told the story here plenty of times and it's always a thread killer because there are no answers and nothing to argue with.

1. Far from being "not a native metal", aluminium is actually the most abundant metal on earth.

2. Aluminium is not an alloy.

I would like to add that even if material discovered was found to not to be of this earth, it could also be lost material from some classified activity. I know that there are always projects that are in progress that produce exotics and are not made public for many obvious reasons. Because we are advancing at such an alarming speed, it becomes much harder to distinguish between advanced technology and technology that may be from an unworldly source. However, I believe that enough evidence has been accumulated over time to suggest that something of an unworldly nature is occurring, being observed and enteracting with us and our world that, that, at present has defied explaination due to a lack of official interest and lack of official funded research.

Are we getting close ? As I jump up and down from the back seat of the car !

Are we there yet ! Are we there yet ? Oh ! I better get back into the front seat and drive !@@ :wacko:

When I made that comment about monthly check-ins, about a month ago, circumstances were somewhat different. Frank Kimbler had been uncommunicative, and had not explained his reasons. He has now, by implication at least, indicated that he is working with someone, presumably a qualified scientist, who recommends a policy of silence.

I just do not feel an implied answer is an answer. The time frame is still more than what should be required. If anything, extended silence is reason for suspicion to myself. I wonder what is happening to that piece of metal in the meantime.

I don't believe that a scenario of the testing of a commercial or technical product, and how quickly this can be done, applies any longer. Scientific research protocols enter into the picture, which include protection of discoveries made in the laboratory from premature publicity.

Yet a member with experience in this very field finds the time frame unreasonable. What might you recommend here? Placing trust with experience, or placing trust with hope? I do not understand your remark of protection. Protection from what? We know what the desired outcome is, we know what the previous outcomes were. If this was to come from a new Laboratory with fantastical claims, they would need to be qualified before they are taken at face value, and I would bet that the Bigelow results would be called into the debate, and questions will be asked. Any one result will not herald any revelation, if genuine, all it will do is spark some more serious testing and heavy debate. Consider the Flores Hominid, we have bones of the people themselves, and yet almost ten years after discovery, lineage is still not agreed upon. The previous results of this artifact from Bigelow, and the "missing" evidence tale, not too mention Wades efforts have already have placed enough doubt upon this claim so that any climb toward validation it may travel would be an extraordinarily steep one. If genuine though, it would make the climb.

There are also probably scientific sensitivities to the sort of dubious, sensationalist atmosphere that can spring up, due to public discussion of a controversial scientific matter. Mr. Kimbler may well now be wishing that this thread and the similar one at the ATS forum would go away. So may his associates.

I find it hard to fathom that any discussion, or forum thread would have an impact on such a significant find, if it was to live up to the claims heaped upon it. Many of the people that Mr Kimbler directly contacted are all about publicity, so it hard to see that not being his intention. Who are the associates you speak of? The testing Laboratories or the UFO museum providing some of the funding? I would think if Mr Kimbler is genuine, would he not be happy to hear so many perspectives upon his find? Would that not be of some assistance?

It is rather unreasonable in my eyes, unless he forgot to forward the purchase order :rolleyes: E.g., one sample lab is McCrone Associates, Inc. It's not one of the sample labs I personally use, but I know of them and, lo and behold, they even have a link explaining how to submit a sample. From that link:

And

And I particularly like this part :P

This pretty much says it all. If this was a $100k+, 3 month endeavor, having the PO before starting would pretty much be self-explanatory. Without a PO nobody would put it into the (production) line. With something as this, it is much easier. Albeit, needless to say, that even if they do the process, they are not going to send the result before they have the PO in hand ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Badeskov

I suspected as much, it does bother me when others try to pull the wool over ones eye and say that something is which it is not. I do not know the reason for the hold up, but speculation is just setting others up for a fall in this instance I think. I am not sure of Mr Kimbler is the source of confusion, or his silent associates, but I find all these excuses do not explain the situation at hand.

Cheers.

At least some us us read books still psyche101

And a good one that was too! :D

B)

Hrmmzzz

Frank Kimbler (presumably), heard from as 'ICAND' on ATS forum last evening. Says results will be forthcoming. Doesn't say when. Remarks that it has been suggested to him to remain silent about the Roswell metal matter for the time being, and that research can sometimes be difficult and time consuming. I quickly posted back, asking him if we could at least assume from these remarks that scientific work is underway, and that peer reviewed publication is contemplated.

???????

Frank Kimbler said sometime back that he hadn't been interfered with by the government. As far as I know, or can discover, this is still the case. Suppose that he *might* have some extraterrestrial, manufactured material. Further suppose that the government is aware of this possibility. Could their not interfering suggest that they are now willing to entertain the possibility of allowing Frank Kimbler's discovery to become a means, or initiator of UFO disclosure?

Am I understanding this assumption correctly?

Because the Government has not been interested to date, this means they are interested in Mr Kimblers find now?

Is that right?

Hi Badeskov

I suspected as much, it does bother me when others try to pull the wool over ones eye and say that something is which it is not. I do not know the reason for the hold up, but speculation is just setting others up for a fall in this instance I think. I am not sure of Mr Kimbler is the source of confusion, or his silent associates, but I find all these excuses do not explain the situation at hand.

Cheers.

Hey Mate,

Yeah, it is not exactly rocket science. The specific type of analysis that one would want would be mass spectroscopy (mass-spec). From Wiki:

The technique has both qualitative and quantitative uses. These include identifying unknown compounds, determining the isotopic composition of elements in a molecule, and determining the structure of a compound by observing its fragmentation. Other uses include quantifying the amount of a compound in a sample or studying the fundamentals of gas phase ion chemistry (the chemistry of ions and neutrals in a vacuum). MS is now in very common use in analytical laboratories that study physical, chemical, or biological properties of a great variety of compounds.

It is pretty much standard stuff. This is destructive testing, but on the other hand it is only a very small fraction of a given sample that is used. Otherwise one could use xray diffraction or the like.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hey Mate,

Yeah, it is not exactly rocket science. The specific type of analysis that one would want would be mass spectroscopy (mass-spec). From Wiki:

It is pretty much standard stuff. This is destructive testing, but on the other hand it is only a very small fraction of a given sample that is used. Otherwise one could use xray diffraction or the like.

Cheers,

Badeskov

But then Bad`s the believers and the Septics wouldnt have a tenacle to prop up on ! :innocent:

But then Bad`s the believers and the Septics wouldnt have a tenacle to prop up on ! :innocent:

Hahaha, very true.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hey Mate,

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Bade

That does seem to be the problem here. Mr Kimbler's preferred choice in apparatus for the moment at least appears very much to be smoke and mirrors. As time wanes, this seems to me to become more apparent.

Cheers.

Hi Bade

That does seem to be the problem here. Mr Kimbler's preferred choice in apparatus for the moment at least appears very much to be smoke and mirrors. As time wanes, this seems to me to become more apparent.

Cheers.

Mate,

That one got me chuckling :lol: Just for the heck of it I requested a budgetary quote and lead time for a mass spec analysis from a qualified lab. Lets see if they reply (not everyone likes budgetary quotes).

Cheers,

Badeskov

Mate,

That one got me chuckling :lol: Just for the heck of it I requested a budgetary quote and lead time for a mass spec analysis from a qualified lab. Lets see if they reply (not everyone likes budgetary quotes).

Cheers,

Badeskov

:D

Good call! I shall look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

Hrmmzzz

do you remember me telling you that my 'paranoia' trait has definite advantages sometimes :)

do you remember me telling you that my 'paranoia' trait has definite advantages sometimes :)

Is it rubbing of on me??

I don't know, the above makes me think Bison has no better access to Mr Kimbler's inside information than you or I? I just remembered the lost contact only a few pages back. I know meteorlima has inside connections to Chuck Wade, but I dont know about bison being close to Kimbler.

Is it rubbing of on me??

I don't know, the above makes me think Bison has no better access to Mr Kimbler's inside information than you or I? I just remembered the lost contact only a few pages back. I know meteorlima has inside connections to Chuck Wade, but I dont know about bison being close to Kimbler.

lol maybe it is.

Again I think we disagree here. I have been following this thread and enjoy Bisons posts, however I could always sense there was more. He has confirmed to me this is the case, however I would rather not press him on this and thank him for his honesty, anyhow I am sure time will reveal all.

I suppose I should give you credit for continuing to pick away at Kimbler even though nothing at all is happening right now. Why is that?

There's nothing new of any kind with this story but you still have to keep up with comments like these.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

lol maybe it is.

Again I think we disagree here. I have been following this thread and enjoy Bisons posts, however I could always sense there was more. He has confirmed to me this is the case, however I would rather not press him on this and thank him for his honesty, anyhow I am sure time will reveal all.

I enjoy bisons views. Well articulated, and nobody is as vigilant with updates. It just seems that when Mr Kimbler goes quiet, he still pops up in places like Kevin Randles blog, but not here. I figure meteorlima can get closer to Mr Kimbler perhaps through mr Wade, whom I would not be surprised to find on Mr Kimbler's email list.

I suppose I should give you credit for continuing to pick away at Kimbler even though nothing at all is happening right now. Why is that?

There's nothing new of any kind with this story but you still have to keep up with comments like these.

I get the impression that the time frame is now becoming unreasonable. It will be interesting to see if Badeskov receives a reply for his budgetary quotation. Perhaps that might tell us something about the testing procedure as it stands in the real world.

I get the impression that the time frame is now becoming unreasonable. It will be interesting to see if Badeskov receives a reply for his budgetary quotation. Perhaps that might tell us something about the testing procedure as it stands in the real world.

This is where the problem starts psyche101 ! If we were to test the Roswell debris in the real world there would for one thing have to be real and factual proof of said debris.

Secondly everyone on this planet would fall over laughing when the results come back as just old Pearl Beer cans smushed up into a melted blob !

So to put it all into prespective. One should look first before throwing there heisted empty Beer cans out of your Flying saucers as one flys through the Great Southwest !

Chunk-em-near the Moon ! :wacko:

Edited by DONTEATUS