Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

August Readings

Jeff_The_Psychic

Hello all,

I have fifteen spaces avaiible for August and if you would like a reading during the month of August, list your request below. If you have previously had a reading in July, etc., I ask that you allow other people to go before you who have not been read before, (that way everyone gets a chance to be read). I am looking for new people to read, who may not have been read before, and/or who have not been read by me.

To sum it up: I will be accepting fifteen requests for reading, for the month of August. Sign up now, below, ahead of time.

When August arrives, I will be contacting the people who sign up and alerting them when their readings are finished. All readings will be done by the end of August, but not before August. As an added note, this is free of charge.

I do fifteen to twenty minute readings and I cover topics such as:

• Relationships
  • Love: If you request a love reading, please provide your age and a gender. Please, don't provide your real name unless you think of it as needed.
  • Future
  • Past
  • Aura Readings
  • Wellness and wellbeing readings
  • Career readings

Also, if you have a question in mind, I can read off from that question. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. For more information, you can check out my blogs right here on UM.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeff_The_Psychic

• Rosie_S

• Vaise

• tinkerbellekisses

Hi Jeff,

I don't know whether I made it into the July readings or not, if not can you put me on the August readings? Please see my July post for the particulars.

Hello, I have never had a reading before, and i would love to receive one of yours should you be able too :-). hope to hear fromy ou :-)

I'd love a reading; my name is Rosie, I'm 14 and I live in England. A reading of all the outlined topics would be fantastic! Thank you so, so much :)

-EDIT- oh yes, and I'm a girl ^_^

Edited by Rosie_S

i would love a reading for future and career please

female 21

thanks heaps in advance :)

Edited by tinkerbellekisses

Hi Jeff I would love a reading if you wouldn't mind.I'd like a future and love reading.I'm 22 and female :)

Edited by Everythings_magic

I'm not quite sure if I made it into the July readings so if not, I would love one for August.

Any strong reading you can get would be great!

Hi Jeff,

Natalie, 26, Brooklyn NY. I'd love an aura reading or if really possible (crosses fingers) to do a future reading about my healing and spiritual pursuits.

Thank you lots in advance.

Sure, I'd like a reading from you as well if you could, I'm a female and I'm 30. Thanks

Hello, I'd like a reading please! I'm 18 and male :)

I'd like a career reading if possible!

Edited by voidla

Hey Jeff, I was wondering if you could please give me a relationship or love reading 20, Female..

I seem to have to worst luck in that department..

Hello all,

There are five spaces left for anyone who wants a free reading in the month of August.

Thanks,

Jeff.

Hi Jeff if you have space for me i would love that, there have been lots of changes latley and and in the end you were so spot on with everything everything you said would happen with my washing machine did happen, its just over with now thank goodness.

Hello Jeff,

I signed on for July but I think I missed your cut-off... could you please include me for this month?

Thanks.

Hi Jeff. I would like a reading as well.

Thank you,

K~

Hi Jeff!

I have just made a post asking whether a psychic reading could perhaps help me find information regarding my birthfamily. It has been a difficult search, with no results. All I know, I was born in June 1969 in Germany, adopted to the USA in 1970. I do not know much else, but am hoping one day to find my birthfamily in Germany. Thanks so very much!!

pick me ,pick me lol jks anywho i would luv 1 if u dont mind thank u

i would like one please ^_^

• Like 1

I was at the tail end of the July requests- if you aren't able to fit me in there, could I have one now?

To clarify, only fifteen spaces are availible. I am counting, at the moment, where the cut off line is. I am always surprised to see how many people request readings.

It cuts off with Kapsha but, I am going to see if there are newer people who have not been read by me before. If there are then, I will read those people beforehand, (not nessecarily first but, they will be a priority of mine). Anyone who has been read by me, will have to wait until the next round of readings, (probably in September).

This is the finished list of everyone who will be read in August. I find that I can do fifteen readings in a month, and I am sorry that not everyone could be on this list. It goes in order of request and also those who I felt a pull towards.

1. Dice 401
  2. Vaise
  3. Rosie_S
  4. Tinkerbellekisses
  5. Everythings_magic
  6. katie.
  7. Winter10021
  8. Blue Box
  9. voidla
  10. Heaven_Sent
  11. prs1
  12. Jethowl