Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell incident debris footage

Saru

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• philbo

• The Metal

• terbo559

• Skeptic7

anyone could've made all of that stuff, what exactly ties this with Roswell other than the title of the video?

Absolutely horrendous...apart from the OP..nobody on planet earth apart from a few nutters...is even slightly convinced of this crappy video.It would even be too naff for 'B' movies.

Sombody very silly has made this video with very little expenditure and the props are a joke.Very unimaginative and dare I say it, remedial!

To think ..they actually believe they were clever enough to have us think..that these pieces of debris were steel like metal.Yet the reality is we can plainly tell the handprinted peices are made fro styrofoam and spray painted gold/silver.

Jesus, we all know it was made by some donk from a slightly more country folk orientated American ..lets say.

Someone that may drink beer, perhaps ... drive a pick-up truck and shoot some pool,maybe.

Edited by philbo

Fake!

Edited by Space Traveler 3000

I wouldn't be too quick to disclose this as a fake just yet. The video images and audio are obviously two separate entities that were edited together, the audio being from radio announcements spliced together for the entertainment effect (which is likely genuine), but the images from the camera are most likely from a camera that does not have a film stock that anyone can get their hands on...and if they did, it would be worth so much that they wouldn't attempt tomfoolery such as faking a couple of I-beams and handprints (which would be very expensive also). Especially if the film-stock was from the mid-to-late 40's. Since I have never seen computer generated black and white simulate film-grain this good, my only logical guess would be that it was actually taken from about the timeframe of at the mid-to-late 1950's or earlier.

And as a side note about weather balloons during the 40's for anyone who is interested. Just as the ocean has isothermal layers, in which many types of sea-life propagate sound at great distances, so too did the experiments begin by sending balloons up to test for the same types of propagation. Two balloons would be sent up at a defined distances and heights, and one would generate sound and the other would listen. By this, they could come up with an equation to solve for the speed of sound in air and determine how long it takes for sound to get from point A to point B. An equation similar to the Sonar Equation without reflection. The ultimate goal of the experiments was to determine if the Soviets had atomic capabilities, and if they could be heard from US soil. At the time, atomic testing in the US was in full swing under the Manhatten Project; however, extremely top secret.

Edited by Axlaiden

Some people have way to much spare time on their hands. The only thing cool about the video is the old radio news broadcast. I think that is genuine. If not, super props to this hoaxster. They video on the other hand... I was born at night but not last night.

I did kinda get a kick out of how the "debris" looks like something out of a low budget sci-fi movie from the 50s though.

Did anybody watch the History channel this afternoon? Lots of shows about USOs & Roswell, etc. Good stuff ^^

It was faked in 1947? I dont think so at some early point the US military did say they found something, but later they begun to deny everything... It would be far easier if US would release some info about this event...after 60 years lol! If they didnt find a mothership im not even interested anymore :D

We can all say it was a home made fake, however its stange on how there's a depth of field in the quality of the film. I mean, I don't think this was recorded using a home video camera but more an actual film camera and lens attachment.

Has anyone noticed that there are spaces on the panels for five (5) fingers and a thumb. Interesting!

thats what I thought at first, however at closer inspection it is four fingers plus a thumb.

welcome to UM by the way :tu:

It was faked in 1947? I dont think so.

If they didnt find a mothership im not even interested anymore :D

Hmm..I don't think so either.

I believe most people understand the concept that as a fake..erm it wasn't made in 1947 Sherlock.

Thats the craziness of tinfoil hatters...to normal people such things as an alien toenail cutting would be dumbfounded in awe.

Edited by philbo

We can all say it was a home made fake, however its stange on how there's a depth of field in the quality of the film. I mean, I don't think this was recorded using a home video camera but more an actual film camera and lens attachment.

I really struggle to understand how you arrived at that.

Let's forget anything scientific....let me ask what would it look like to you if it were shot with a modern day (though old technology )VHS camcorder?

I would really like to see some footage of the wreckage still in the field. That would be interesting. Especially on the 2nd wreckage site...

Fake, I dont think greys( aliens) are five fingered like us. Someone show me im wrong.

They Don't...They have 3.

Looks straight out of the Alien Autopsy tape to me. Ray Santilli must be laughing at the fact that this stuff is still being touted as real.

Not the first time we have seen crap that someone claims they have "real" Roswell debris. What I find strange is that we still have not seen this metal that returns to it's original shape when distorted.

I find it quite funny that of all the supposed debris that "surfaces" from time to time, that none if it seems to bear the characteristics as described by alleged witnesses. That does not seem to bother too many though.

Ok one question for the people who believe this video to be real...

Why did the person who posted it, not take it to the media? Why post it online, where most people will call it fake?