Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hackers claim to breach NATO security

Von Bismarck

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raptor Witness

• Mentalcase

• Mr.United_Nations

• Von Bismarck

Well, I can't say I never seen this coming. It's called a rebellion, but they are pushing it too far, IMHO.

Screw 4chan and anonymous, etc.... They don't speak for us. They insult our intelligence by being cyber terrorists.

I don't agree with breaking into anyone's pc, I don't care who it belongs to. However, the state of confusion is already conducting sneak and peak operations on political activists across the United States, so that makes them fair game in my view, because it's the only way we can defend ourselves against unconstitutional activity.

As I've outlined before here, NATO has been reversed by a [higher power(P. 61,)] in terms of authority on earth, and proof of this will be made self evident far beyond "hactivism."

The geek war is the least of NATO's problems, for they are under attack by unseen natural forces that guns will not work against, for reasons that have a spiritual, or if you prefer, basic human rights reason.

I'll repeat what I've said on here before(2006 P. 80,) in the simplest way I know how. You cannot be the world's policeman, and have a gun manufacturing facility in the back half the precinct. Stop selling weapons to the Third World, and profiting from DEATH as an industry.

The power now working against you, can easily break your foundation into dust so fine that it will blow away and never be part of ANY building ever again. That's the kind of desolation you are facing, and you need only look at Haiti and Japan as recent examples of this.

I stood by the shore of the sea, then I pulled three tongues of fire from my mouth, and buried them at high tide.

5813804947_2381e1a49c_z.jpg

5871406742_7b4690a2a2_z.jpg

Anonymous should like the official cheesy version of that video I posted above. A church full of faceless masks and people, worshiping a band of .....

If you ever hear thunder before you see the flash, it means you're already dead.(P.2 Mar 3rd, 2006)

5914249851_05a7608137_z.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 1 year later...