Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

8.3.11 Eight Three Eleven

Automaton

http://8-3-11.info/

Just did a quick search on here, and was quite surprised to find nothing about it. Anyways, just randomly heard about this site, and gotta say, I am baffled. As are thousands of others apparently. Numerous discussions on numerous other forums have come up with, by my count ZERO conclusions. Whatever it is, it sure is mysterious...and creepy. And I am suddenly obsessed. I want to know what the meaning is, behind this - http://img94.imagesh...resspngwkey.png, the Number Station recordings...the umbrella...the girl (or 2 girls, according to some), the numbers, etc etc... Not going to link to other forums here, but do a search, and read some of the discussions. Man, this is the most cryptic **EDIT** I've ever seen.

(Btw, posting this here, because I know anyone interested in a good mystery, will find this fascinating, and it didn't really fit in anywhere else.)

**Language filters are there for a reason.**

Edited by aquatus1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffey

• Indiogene

• Automaton

• UFO_Monster

I saw this on my university's billboard. It's a viral marketing campaign.

I saw this on my university's billboard. It's a viral marketing campaign.

Ok, but for what? Even if it is...it's pretty damn interesting....

Ok, but for what? Even if it is...it's pretty damn interesting....

I really don't know what it's about, but these events are not uncommon. This one is very unique, however.

I'm completely shocked this hasn't been posted before, I did a search last night for it on here.

Anyway I've been through it for hours last night and this is what I have found/worked out so far: (ignore the lack of making it look like a proper report, it's my persoanl notes)

They stated they are Non profit, so is not viral for a movie or game etc.

Real image of 2 girls:

8311-doscaras.jpg

How they where merged:

1zguivb.jpg

8+3 = 11

Bella M (name on the picture)

Umbrella - Something that encompasses or covers many different elements or groups//Something that covers or protects.

BELLE - Biological Effects of Low Level Exposures

What they have answered:

Bella is still alive and is 83

They said she has a skin conidtion but is still alive (fits with the BELLE - Biological Effects of Low Level Exposures)

He/she emphasized that they were a a group of 8

- IS Not dead

- IS Not in danger

- IS A symbol of the cause (related but not involved)

- IS American

- IS Sick/ill, but her illness is not the "fault" of the group

- IS Not hospitalized

- WAS not tortured or physically damaged

- HAD or HAS a skin disease (confirmed at the time of the photo)

- IS Six years old in the picture

- IS 83 years old today.

Cassiopeia: they said was their favourite constellation

The A used in the alphabet in the grids looks like Cepheus. (the constellation)

When asked if the images on the website where clues, they replied: They're Key:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_%28cryptography%29

Film named THX 1138

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zONGiyFDvg8

Moarse code given out:

.-- .... .- - / .- -... --- ..- - / .. - ..--..

Translates to:

W H A T / A B O U T / I T ?

Images of sightings: (in order)

Germany

Nurture

Friends

Rasalhauge:

Alpha Ophiuchi (a Oph, a Ophiuchi) is the brightest star in the constellation Ophiuchus. It has the traditional name Ras Alhague, often condensed to Rasalhague.

Ras Alhague has an apparent magnitude of +2.08, belongs to the spectral classification A5, and is about 47 light years distant from Earth.

The name Ras Alhague is from the Arabic ??? ????? (ra?s al-?ayyah), meaning "the Head of the Serpent".

Altair - Brightest star in the constellation Aquila

Alphekka - Traditional name for Alpha Coronae Borealis (a CrB, a Coronae Borealis) is a binary star in the constellation Corona Borealis. It is located about 75 light years from the Solar System.

A

B

C

D

E

EYE

F

FAR

G

H

OERO (picture is actually of OREA)

The Switch

Born in Houston

Cab

Cles

Condone

Dynamic

Hiel

I fell down

I could not stand

Michigan

Nested

Repair

Rococo

Sucu

Tax

The Law

Tounce

Vende

Volley

John 8.3-11 (from the bible)

The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4they said to him, ‘Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?’ 6They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’ 8And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground.* 9When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11She said, ‘No one, sir.’* And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.

Something seriously bugging me is that I recognise those 2 girls from something, but I can't remember where I have seen it. Recently I have looked into things to do with WW2, Concentration camps and Chernobyl. Including films and programs on those subject like Band of brothors, Schindler's list etc. Maybe someone will recognise the image.

The phonetic radio transmissions are from a cd that was made which had loads of recordings of military personnel etc using phonetic communications. I doubt it has anything to do with the actual thing. One that mainly comes up however is Yanky Foxtrot Hotel.

This image you posted of a stone throwing mechanism:

transprogresspngwkey.png

Seems to be somehting to do with the bible verse which I posted above. Some people think it has somehting to do with everyone being sinners so don't throw stones etc.

Edited by Coffey

Wow, I haven't been really active on U-M for a long, long time, but when I came across this bizarre 8-3-11 thing, I thought U-M would be all over it.

I'm not sure there really is much else that can be posted, to be honest. There has been a LOT of new information, but it just makes it seem even more confusing. ATS.com has 120 pages in their thread about this, and they still haven't hit on anything conclusive.

This is bugging the crap out of me, I wanna know what it is!

:unsure: My gut tells me another "day the world is suppose to end" type of hype. :rolleyes:

8 plus 3 equals 11, then double it and you get 22, and one more number gives you the dreaded number "23" feared in numerology.

Wow, I haven't been really active on U-M for a long, long time, but when I came across this bizarre 8-3-11 thing, I thought U-M would be all over it.

I'm not sure there really is much else that can be posted, to be honest. There has been a LOT of new information, but it just makes it seem even more confusing. ATS.com has 120 pages in their thread about this, and they still haven't hit on anything conclusive.

This is bugging the crap out of me, I wanna know what it is!

I expected a 100 page thread on here, was rather disappointed. lol

I'm not sure if anyone will know fully before 3rd August 2011. They said they will change the picture on that day to show what has happened to the girl or soemhting as they have admitted the picture is photoshopped. They have confirmed the girl is called Belle though and she was 6 years old in the picture and is now 83. But they say she has a skin disease of some sort but said it is only chronic and not going to kill her etc. She has also had children. it's really weird.

:unsure: My gut tells me another "day the world is suppose to end" type of hype. :rolleyes:

8 plus 3 equals 11, then double it and you get 22, and one more number gives you the dreaded number "23" feared in numerology.

Well they said it isn't to do with that sort of thing. It's weird though, seems religious but the answers that have been given on religious based questions seem to imply it's not. It's worth scrolling through the Q&A page if you are interested in this.

I expected a 100 page thread on here, was rather disappointed. lol

I'm not sure if anyone will know fully before 3rd August 2011. They said they will change the picture on that day to show what has happened to the girl or soemhting as they have admitted the picture is photoshopped. They have confirmed the girl is called Belle though and she was 6 years old in the picture and is now 83. But they say she has a skin disease of some sort but said it is only chronic and not going to kill her etc. She has also had children. it's really weird.

Well they said it isn't to do with that sort of thing. It's weird though, seems religious but the answers that have been given on religious based questions seem to imply it's not. It's worth scrolling through the Q&A page if you are interested in this.

July 23rd is when the US government cannot exceed its' already raised debt limit and August 3rd is when time runs out on a budget agreement made temporarily since April 15th. Coincidence? I don't think so :no: ..the two "debt dates of doom" about 11 days apart. The possibility for the world's lone superpower to default sends economic, diplomatic and cultural shockwaves throughout the world, and that's a scary thought for all of us not just Americans and regardless of political persuasion, we should prepare to pay up.

May someone summarise this here for those of us who have not been studying this ?

May someone summarise this here for those of us who have not been studying this ?

It's hard to summarize because there are so many different theories revolving around this.

It all starts at the main website, which is 8-3-11.info

There is an audio that autoplays when the page is loaded, and it's apparently chunks of music from an album by a band called Wilco, which uses recorded bits of anonymous radio transmissions that were thought to be spy communications. The text 3-8-11 appears at the top, but instead of dashes, there are dots. There is a .png image of a little girl, some speculation seems to be confirmed that the image is photoshopped, most likely two images of either different children merged, or images of the same girl at different ages. The image name is Belle M.

There are different links on the home page that lead to an FAQ of sorts, an application to join their cause or movement (which has since been taken down and they are not accepting applications anymore), downloadable flyer templates to print out and place in conspicuous places, and a "Sightings" page which shows 38 images of flyers supposedly posted up around the world.

There is interesting information in the source code on the sightings page, each image has an interesting name and some associated text.

There are many references to constellations, the number 11, Belle (the name of the child on the home page) and 5 members of the group controlling the website.

The members of the group go by numbers instead of names (175000, 68000, etc) and apparently operate on a tiered hierarchy system. 18000 is the founder.

On the FAQ page hosted at formsprings, the member called 175000 answers questions sent in by anonymous users. Some questions are answered seriously, some are answered humorously, and some are answered very cryptically.

Another image of a little boy who looked eerily similar to Belle has popped up, although I don't know it's origin. Some images of hand drawn mechanisms and a secret code that has been partially decrypted were apparently leaked by a member, but I don't know the origin of those either. The images in these drawings look like some kind of mechanism involving a dummy of some sort, and underground wiring and stones.

There have been connections made to Elenin, Hitler and Nazis, the Bible (especially the scripture about he who is without sin cast the first stone) a child killer, Argentinian physicists, and electromagnetism. Some believe it is a viral marketing campaign or ARG, but both have been denied on the FAQ page.

Out of all the web communities and forums that are currently working on solving this game/story/prophesy/whatever this is, AboveTopSecret.com seems to have the most information in one place, and includes most of the links to every other source of information I have been able to find. Be warned, though, it's currently at 130 and growing rapidly, and it's interesting enough to get sucked into it pretty quickly.

AboveTopSecret thread.

I might figured the equation out, but only a theory and sometimes theories are grounded in a grain of truth. Astrologers predicted the USA is ruled by the sign Cancer (and the Moon) but the lunar sign is Aquarius. Others claimed the actual birthdate of the USA was August 2 not July 4, 1776 and the USA didn't really get started until Sept. 21, 1787 when the constitution was enacted to replace previous self-autonomous ex-colonial governments.

The ruling sign for anyone born/anything made in August should be Leo, thus the ruling planet (not really a planet) is the Sun and the sun itself is thought to caused both natural and social disaster in cycles. It's said 2010-12 like 1987-88 and 1966-68 are end-start years of social revolutionary cycles, in the Western world of the late 1960s and fall of Communism in the east in 1989.

The sun produced the biggest solar flares on (in the European date method) on 8.3.2011 = 8th of March 2011, which is somewhat linked to seismic activity on earth (the 2011 Tohoku, Japan earthquake 3 days later) and similar solar activity on late Feb. 2010 when the Chile earthquake of the M8.8 to 9 kind took place. The year started with M7 to 7.4 quakes for Haiti and in US-Mexican border Cal. in early April.

I can say March 8th 2011 which is past us was the date of possible global change, but in another 6 months comes the 9-11-2011 or the tenth anniversary of the US terror attacks in the middle of the last solar cycle (2000-01). Also to study astrology you can find the peak of cycles are the most conservative or least prone to social/political change: including the start of Reagan conservatism in 1978-79 to produced his start of the presidency in 1980-81, then along with that solar cycle his (second) term ended...in 1989.

some speculation seems to be confirmed that the image is photoshopped, most likely two images of either different children merged, or images of the same girl at different ages. The image name is Belle M.

The image has been photoshopped, they admitted it in an answer.

My theory has changed, I don't think it is 2 girls like some people have said, I think that the right side of her face (as in right side in the image/her left) has been edited. If you zoom on the right side of her face she has little lumps on her skin next to her mouth and on her forehead. Her eye has been copied and mirrored onto the other side.

This is my guess: When they reveal the full image (which they have confirmed they will on the 3rd August 2011) her left side of her face (the right side to us) will be deformed or badly burnt or something and I have a feeling her eye will be part of that. This would explain the small lumps and rash effect on her skin next to her mouth and forehead and why they would have photoshopped the other side of her face using the right eye (left to us) and making her skin appear smooth and natural.

Edited by Coffey

Well, I'm officially confused. If it is in fact a viral marketing campaign, it almost sound like a new Resident Evil trailer might revealed in a month's time. I heard Resident Evil: Retribution is slated for a 2012 release. It's odd this 8:3:11 has keywords like Belle and Umbrella (Bella Sisters, Umbrella Corporation).

But I'm probably way off.

Well, I'm officially confused. If it is in fact a viral marketing campaign, it almost sound like a new Resident Evil trailer might revealed in a month's time. I heard Resident Evil: Retribution is slated for a 2012 release. It's odd this 8:3:11 has keywords like Belle and Umbrella (Bella Sisters, Umbrella Corporation).

But I'm probably way off.

I thought this but the problem is that they said they are non profit and have nothing to do with a game or movie. Ruling that theory out straight away.

I can say March 8th 2011

They said that the date is 3rd August. The only thing not mentioned is the importance of the 11. The reveal will be 2011 but is it an anniversary of 100 years or even 200 etc.

They said it had to happen this year on that specific date. They said if it fails to happen on that date they cannot do it again ever.

They also said they are doing this, because nobody else will.

You need to go through their whole Q&A before posting your theory. It's a really hard puzzle.

Edited by Coffey

Re: Coffey, in relation to my own reading on what may happen on 8-3-2011, I recall a saying by one of the country's founding fathers John Adams in 1800 or 1801 when he was president: "I expect democracy in America to last 200-210 years." :unsure2:

And in relation to the astrological table for July 30th to August 3rd: the Moon enters Cancer and leaves Leo, the two signs I mentioned to rule the sun and moon...on the 5 day period. There's a new moon in between (of course) and this is an indication of great significance: the US debt disaster impeding and the signs for the US government is Cancer/Leo.

I wonder the words "Belle" or "Umbrella" is deciphered into the likes of "Barak" or "Obama", our current president's name...to use mirrors, post it upside down, or rearrange the words, what will it be: a complete puzzle too hard to figure out. :geek:

Edited by Makoto Jupiter

Re: Coffey, in relation to my own reading on what may happen on 8-3-2011, I recall a saying by one of the country's founding fathers John Adams in 1800 or 1801 when he was president: "I expect democracy in America to last 200-210 years." :unsure2:

And in relation to the astrological table for July 30th to August 3rd: the Moon enters Cancer and leaves Leo, the two signs I mentioned to rule the sun and moon...on the 5 day period. There's a new moon in between (of course) and this is an indication of great significance: the US debt disaster impeding and the signs for the US government is Cancer/Leo.

I wonder the words "Belle" or "Umbrella" is deciphered into the likes of "Barak" or "Obama", our current president's name...to use mirrors, post it upside down, or rearrange the words, what will it be: a complete puzzle too hard to figure out. :geek:

Oh nice catch, he said this "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." can't find dates or anything about how long it would last though. Keep digging becuase if this is political or moral he has said some things which are certainly of that nature.

They have mentioned A LOT of constellations and stars. So I think Astronomy is linked in some way, you could be onto somehting there.

Haha, if I could I would try to decipher it. I'm not great at that stuff though. The woman/girls name is Belle though. But they said Belle is not part of the group and is only being used to show soemthing. They told her after they started this and she is fine with it. So it's all a bit weird.

Edited by Coffey

That's what irks me about numerologists. Numbers are man-made. They carry no significance UNLESS we make it seem significant. Like a holiday such as Christmas.

That's what irks me about numerologists. Numbers are man-made. They carry no significance UNLESS we make it seem significant. Like a holiday such as Christmas.

I like how numerologists make up rules to get to the number they want. The only number that means anything in numerology is 0, which means 0 credibility.

...and get this: the dreaded debt ceiling breakage on August 3rd (or the first saturday being the 6th), is 235 years, 1 month and 4 days of the USA as a country, seems to hold real numerological combination significance. 2+3 is 5 and minus 4 equals one (or do the 4th day of the 1st month of the 235th year)...and to uncover more of the code: 6th of Aug. is 6/8 and July 22nd was about 9 to 10 days left in the month, and the "11th hour" on how to make an extremely vital "last-minute" deal is an adage in our common vocabulary.

I came to notice the first 3 days of Aug. is 12...and 13...and 14 days from this weekend (July 22-23). Now 12 is a strongly important number in astronomy (24 hours, 12:00 hours or high noon) and astrology (to gave us the 12 months in our solar calendar, though month came from lunar periods not in sync with the seasons based on the sun), but 13 is associated with bad luck (also an actual fear exists known as Triskadeiphobia) and there's 14 known elipticial signs of the zodiac the planets, the sun and moon crosses: includes the "new" signs of Ophiuchus north of Scorpio...and some say Orion south of Taurus.

I thought this but the problem is that they said they are non profit and have nothing to do with a game or movie. Ruling that theory out straight away.

but if you were marketing a movie and using this technique, would you admit you were just spinning people up for marketing purposes? that would kind of destroy the whole idea...You would do what you could to keep it mysterious.

but if you were marketing a movie and using this technique, would you admit you were just spinning people up for marketing purposes? that would kind of destroy the whole idea...You would do what you could to keep it mysterious.

I do agree with you on that, but if it turns out to be resident evil then they have completely lied and it just ruins it. lol

It seems Coffey has read all the questions on formspring, which I highly recommend to anyone else who's interested. They actually just responded to one of my questions:

I've read all 471 questions. Are some of your answers extremely significant?
Yes. Extremely. Especially lately.
http://www.formspring.me/8X3X11

There just seems like so much random information, it's hard to put any of the pieces together. You're notes from you're first post Coffey, was one of the best summaries I've seen so far. Have a look through Unfictions forums - Here

Lot's of really interesting analysis.

Edited by Automaton

It seems Coffey has read all the questions on formspring, which I highly recommend to anyone else who's interested. They actually just responded to one of my questions: http://www.formspring.me/8X3X11

There just seems like so much random information, it's hard to put any of the pieces together. You're notes from you're first post Coffey, was one of the best summaries I've seen so far. Have a look through Unfictions forums - Here

Lot's of really interesting analysis.

Thanks, yeah I've been through that whole thread and the one on Abovetopsecret. I had a huge headache after going through both of them. lol Check out Abovetopsecret, if you have the time to go through it, they have some good theories too.

They haven't answered my questions on the following:

Does the girl in the picture have a twin sister or brother or had a twin sister or brother?

Where was Belle M during 1944 to 1945?

And I forgot the other Question I asked. lol

But not replies to mine.

Edited by Coffey

Thanks, yeah I've been through that whole thread and the one on Abovetopsecret. I had a huge headache after going through both of them. lol Check out Abovetopsecret, if you have the time to go through it, they have some good theories too.

They haven't answered my questions on the following:

Does the girl in the picture have a twin sister or brother or had a twin sister or brother?

Where was Belle M during 1944 to 1945?

And I forgot the other Question I asked. lol

But not replies to mine.

Yeah I've been going through the ATS thread, at a little bit of a lighter pace.... I have a freakin headache too and have gotten nothing at all accomplished today, lol. This is driving me nuts!

Found some interesting things though. Check this picture. And this one...from FB....