Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Major Blast in OSLO

HMS Dreadnought

I have a feeling that some of this stuff, attributed to this guy is a bunch of nonsense, made up afterwards. How much of this material has been dated accurately? Some has, but most has not. We are assuming far too much, based upon possible fiction.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arglebargle

• questionmark

• EllJay

• Raptor Witness

Apparently Anders is going to tell his reasons in a statement in court tomorrow.

As there can be no reason, the right thing to do would be to put our hands on our ears and refuse to listen to him thereby making his manifesto and actions impotent and futile which is what they really are after all ....

In a twisted way, his madness makes sense. By attacking the kids from the labor youth party he was attacking the principle ideology (multiculturalism) and demonstrating against his "corrupt" countrymen who support it. Attacking a mosque would have meant attacking the output result of the ideology, not the ideology itself.

Yeah, that's what he says in his book.

You cannot defeat Islamisation or halt/reverse the Islamic colonization of Western Europe

without first removing the political doctrines manifested through multiculturalism/cultural

Marxism…

I only read the first dozen pages or so then I said screw it. :P Maybe later.

I really am not trying to sound like an idiot, but I don't understand the articles that I have been reading. From what I have read so far the implication is that this one 32 year old guy plans for months to build a bomb, he then parks the bomb on a city street and detonates it. Some point later he takes a ferry to go to a small island and then by himself kills 85 some kids who are camping there. After an hour and a half of shooting kids he stops, and then allows himself to be arrested?

Am I getting this right, or am I losing something in the translation?

You are getting it right.

The story is as follows: He (Anders Breivik) became a right wing extremist in his late 20s (so a few years ago) and in 2009 he decided to buy a geofarm as a cover for pulling this off, as it would allow him access to chemicals and nitro-rich fertilizer for making his bombs. He then spent at the very least 200+ hours researching bomb recipes and decided on one of them, a bomb that had a burn time twice that of TNT which means the shockwave is going to do a lot more damage at street level, as the shockwave will reverb back and forth and echo between the buildings, which will cause a lot of destruction as you saw. May 4th of this year he procured 6 metric tones of artificial, nitrogen-rich fertilizer and created his bombs. He chose last Friday to strike because the bomb would have everyone focused on the explosion downtown, with cops stretched thin on trying to keep stuff in order down there, giving him free room to wreak havoc on the isle, because Norwegian police forces are stretched pretty thin in the larger cities. He had procured a policemans uniform and he legally owned multiple firearms, and brought with him a lot of ammunition. The prime minister was meant to visit the island that day, because the island is owned by AUF which is the youth version of the political party AP (Labour Party) which is currently in power, and has been for most of Norwegian history. They are quite relaxed in relation to immigration and multiculturalism, and since Anders Breivik saw himself as a nationalist / patriot, and the immigrants as subhuman scum, then the political left were their "enablers" and could be considered accomplices, which in his mind justified the massacre. He took the ferry over with a car, carrying his guns, a lot of ammunition, and a minimum of 500kg bomb. His policemans outfit and clean cut look made sure people immediately felt a sense of respect, I guess you could say, allowing him to get on the island undetected. It was the last ferry of the day, so the only way to get on or off the island after this point was by helicopter or personally owned boats, leaving most of them trapped on the island with the wolf in sheeps clothing. When he realized the PM wasn't there, he gathered up a group of at least 30-40 of the youths and told them that as a precaution because of the downtown bomb, he would have to get them to safety. He brought them to a secluded spot, then massacred them. I think I read somewhere that there were 4-6 wounded that survived that first encounter.

He then proceeded to traverse the island, shooting on sight, for approximately an hour and a half. People took off their clothing to hide, because they were wearing brightly colored clothes oftentimes, lots tried swimming off the island, some hid in bushes and trees, or piled corpses on top of them and hid there. They called their parents and whispered stuff like "oh god hes coming, im gonna die, this is it, im gonna die now." kids as young as 14-15. It is said that the first victim was "the prettiest girl he could see", which (if true) might tell us some more about his deeper motivations. There are after all a lot of immigrant haters in this country, but before now, we haven't seen this kind of behaviour, so obviously there are deep psychological issues at play here, and one possibility that occured to me was related to his feelings towards women. But it all might also be random and mean nothing.

He considered the massacre "horrifying, but neccesary", and in his mind it was his duty to do it, even though he found it distasteful. He refused to open fire at the police, because they were not his enemy, the left wing politicians-to-be were apparently his enemies. So that's why he didn't fight back when they arrived to take him down (actually I think it's because he knew the maximum penalty anyone can get in norway, for any crime whatsoever. Even if he had nuked the entire planet, he'd still just get 21 years, assuming there were survivors - at least by Norwegian law). and thought: Well, I'll be 53 at most when I'm out. That's doable. And Norwegian prisons are comfy. I could serve my sentence and then be a free man to live out my remaining 20-50 years). And so decided not to shoot the cops, because the cops would have shot back. Normally cops don't carry firearms, but I think this was the anti-terror squad, though I could be wrong - in any case the cops that arrived at that island and took him into custody, were armed.

He confessed to it immediately, and will probably be getting a reduced sentence for good behaviour, but I really hope another inmate shanks him one day. If not, there will be vigilantes waiting for him when he comes back out. If he survives prison, it's only to face to be snuffed out for good. There were people who lost their children, brothers, sisters and friends over there. One girl in the news said that "20 of her friends were killed" on the island. If that was me, I can't say what I would have done, but I would most likely make sure that monster would not enjoy fresh air for long, if they let him out of the prison alive.

Anyway The guy acted alone, there was noone else.

and we know that how?

He ruthlessly murdered all those people many just kids and he is facing just 21 years?

There is something horribly wrong with this, at the very least he should never walk the streets a free man again.

(actually I think it's because he knew the maximum penalty anyone can get in norway, for any crime whatsoever. Even if he had nuked the entire planet, he'd still just get 21 years, assuming there were survivors - at least by Norwegian law)

NO.

I have already taken this up. It's called FORVARING or "preventative detention" in english. Here:

Judgement on preventative detention assumes that it is committed serious crimes. Offender must have committed or attempted to commit a serious violent crime, sexual crime, detention, arson or other crime that violates the life, health or freedom. It must also be an obvious risk that he or she again will commit a serious crime.

Preventive detention scheme's purpose is primarily to protect the community against new serious crime from the person's hand. Social protection is assumed maintained by the custodial sentenced change behavior and empowers for life outside prison.

The reaction is the only punishment that is indefinite, but the court must still determine a time frame for detention. It preventive detention may be considered again when the detention period expires. If the court concludes that the recurrence risk is present, the frame can be extended by up to five years. There is no upper limit on detention, so that the punishment can last a lifetime.

Preventive detention sentence is assumed to be implemented more individually adapted than any other punishment. Preventive detention should therefore be put into a prison or a department that is specifically designed for this. Ila prison, custody and supervision unit is designed for detention condemned men, while Bredtveit prison, custody and supervision unit is adapted for the preventive detention of women.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kriminalomsorgen.no%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D430478&act=url

So it's very unlikely that he will be free in 21 years, considering how much of a threat he is. He'll most likely serve a lifetime sentence based on the forvaring law.

NO.

I have already taken this up. It's called FORVARING or "preventative detention" in english. Here:

http://translate.goo...D430478&act=url

So it's very unlikely that he will be free in 21 years, considering how much of a threat he is. He'll most likely serve a lifetime sentence based on the forvaring law.

Unless his pals ever come to power in Norway, then he will get a monument.

These are your countrymen Ranyhyn, dedicate your life to making his very short.

I care very little for my countrymen. Just being born in the same area doesn't earn my respect nor love. I'm not going to go to prison for the majority of my life, to kill that scumbag, for complete strangers I've never met. Sure, I know people who could easily have been among the victims. Hell, had this happened in 2008, I could have been killed in the blast myself, as I lived a stone's throw away from there. But I'm not going to put myself on the line to kill a psychotic lunatic who killed a bunch of strangers. Had it been a girlfriend or siblings or close friends, then maybe. But not for this. I'm sure someone else will, however.

I care very little for my countrymen. Just being born in the same area doesn't earn my respect nor love. I'm not going to go to prison for the majority of my life, to kill that scumbag, for complete strangers I've never met. Sure, I know people who could easily have been among the victims. Hell, had this happened in 2008, I could have been killed in the blast myself, as I lived a stone's throw away from there. But I'm not going to put myself on the line to kill a psychotic lunatic who killed a bunch of strangers. Had it been a girlfriend or siblings or close friends, then maybe. But not for this. I'm sure someone else will, however.

Yet you play battlefield, disgraceful.

He said it to the police.

so far every right wing perpetrator claimed to act "alone", at the end their lies were as heinous as their deeds.

hey, Rany, thanks for taking a rhetorical request way to serious, and letting us know how little you care.

Well, I'm not gonna pretend like I care about people purely because they were from the same country as me. They might as well be from another planet for all I care. Yes it's sad that they died, but it's no different to me from anyone else I never met, who died. Had it been someone I actually knew and cared about, things would be different, but they're complete strangers and before Friday I never knew they existed.

Yet you play battlefield, disgraceful.

So because I detest what this guy did, I shouldn't play a computer game that pins virtual soldiers against eachother? Interesting. In case you didn't know, there's a difference between playing a game and actually killing people. I can be opposed to one while still practicing the other.

You are getting it right.

The story is as follows: He (Anders Breivik) became a right wing extremist in his late 20s (so a few years ago) and in 2009 he decided to buy a geofarm as a cover for pulling this off, as it would allow him access to chemicals and nitro-rich fertilizer for making his bombs. He then spent at the very least 200+ hours researching bomb recipes and decided on one of them, a bomb that had a burn time twice that of TNT which means the shockwave is going to do a lot more damage at street level, as the shockwave will reverb back and forth and echo between the buildings, which will cause a lot of destruction as you saw. May 4th of this year he procured 6 metric tones of artificial, nitrogen-rich fertilizer and created his bombs. He chose last Friday to strike because the bomb would have everyone focused on the explosion downtown, with cops stretched thin on trying to keep stuff in order down there, giving him free room to wreak havoc on the isle, because Norwegian police forces are stretched pretty thin in the larger cities. He had procured a policemans uniform and he legally owned multiple firearms, and brought with him a lot of ammunition. The prime minister was meant to visit the island that day, because the island is owned by AUF which is the youth version of the political party AP (Labour Party) which is currently in power, and has been for most of Norwegian history. They are quite relaxed in relation to immigration and multiculturalism, and since Anders Breivik saw himself as a nationalist / patriot, and the immigrants as subhuman scum, then the political left were their "enablers" and could be considered accomplices, which in his mind justified the massacre. He took the ferry over with a car, carrying his guns, a lot of ammunition, and a minimum of 500kg bomb. His policemans outfit and clean cut look made sure people immediately felt a sense of respect, I guess you could say, allowing him to get on the island undetected. It was the last ferry of the day, so the only way to get on or off the island after this point was by helicopter or personally owned boats, leaving most of them trapped on the island with the wolf in sheeps clothing. When he realized the PM wasn't there, he gathered up a group of at least 30-40 of the youths and told them that as a precaution because of the downtown bomb, he would have to get them to safety. He brought them to a secluded spot, then massacred them. I think I read somewhere that there were 4-6 wounded that survived that first encounter.

He then proceeded to traverse the island, shooting on sight, for approximately an hour and a half. People took off their clothing to hide, because they were wearing brightly colored clothes oftentimes, lots tried swimming off the island, some hid in bushes and trees, or piled corpses on top of them and hid there. They called their parents and whispered stuff like "oh god hes coming, im gonna die, this is it, im gonna die now." kids as young as 14-15. It is said that the first victim was "the prettiest girl he could see", which (if true) might tell us some more about his deeper motivations. There are after all a lot of immigrant haters in this country, but before now, we haven't seen this kind of behaviour, so obviously there are deep psychological issues at play here, and one possibility that occured to me was related to his feelings towards women. But it all might also be random and mean nothing.

He considered the massacre "horrifying, but neccesary", and in his mind it was his duty to do it, even though he found it distasteful. He refused to open fire at the police, because they were not his enemy, the left wing politicians-to-be were apparently his enemies. So that's why he didn't fight back when they arrived to take him down (actually I think it's because he knew the maximum penalty anyone can get in norway, for any crime whatsoever. Even if he had nuked the entire planet, he'd still just get 21 years, assuming there were survivors - at least by Norwegian law). and thought: Well, I'll be 53 at most when I'm out. That's doable. And Norwegian prisons are comfy. I could serve my sentence and then be a free man to live out my remaining 20-50 years). And so decided not to shoot the cops, because the cops would have shot back. Normally cops don't carry firearms, but I think this was the anti-terror squad, though I could be wrong - in any case the cops that arrived at that island and took him into custody, were armed.

He confessed to it immediately, and will probably be getting a reduced sentence for good behaviour, but I really hope another inmate shanks him one day. If not, there will be vigilantes waiting for him when he comes back out. If he survives prison, it's only to face to be snuffed out for good. There were people who lost their children, brothers, sisters and friends over there. One girl in the news said that "20 of her friends were killed" on the island. If that was me, I can't say what I would have done, but I would most likely make sure that monster would not enjoy fresh air for long, if they let him out of the prison alive.

A very well written piece. That's what I like about this forum, you'll occasionally see some great writing here.

I'd like to ask you a question? How many people do you imagine have died on this earth at the hands of European gun manufacturers, and do they have any responsibility for the millions who have died across the globe as a result? What do you think about people who profit from the sale of these weapons, as opposed to someone with political motivations? What's worse?

Although the law doesn't currently view this as wrong, there is a higher law that might. I say "might," because imagine for a moment that the human species has some sort of hidden collective conscious, or even a conscience. What would be the fingerprints you might look for, to determine if this thing exists, and how might it send a message that we are all in IMMEDIATE and great danger? By "all," I mean over six billion.

Perhaps if there is justice for one, there may be justice for all?

Edited by Raptor Witness

Well, I'm not gonna pretend like I care about people purely because they were from the same country as me. They might as well be from another planet for all I care. Yes it's sad that they died, but it's no different to me from anyone else I never met, who died. Had it been someone I actually knew and cared about, things would be different, but they're complete strangers and before Friday I never knew they existed.

So because I detest what this guy did, I shouldn't play a computer game that pins virtual soldiers against eachother? Interesting. In case you didn't know, there's a difference between playing a game and actually killing people. I can be opposed to one while still practicing the other.

These are children that are dead! so you dont xare about children dying or worse babies dying?

I heard the Norwegian prime minister was supposed to be on the island but did not show up at the time of the shooting. Maybe that was his real target.

No sane person has anything to learn from the philosophy of this man, Lee Harvey Oswald, Timothy McVeigh, Charles Manson, etc. The revolutions they plotted never happened.

A very well written piece. That's what I like about this forum, you'll occasionally see some great writing here.

I'd like to ask you a question? How many people do you imagine have died on this earth at the hands of European gun manufacturers, and do they have any responsibility for the millions who have died across the globe as a result? What do you think about people who profit from the sale of these weapons, as opposed to someone with political motivations? What's worse?

Although the law doesn't currently view this as wrong, there is a higher law that might. I say "might," because imagine for a moment that the human species has some sort of hidden collective conscious, or even a conscience. What would be the fingerprints you might look for, to determine if this thing exists, and how might it send a message that we are all in IMMEDIATE and great danger? By "all," I mean over six billion.

Perhaps if there is justice for one, there may be justice for all?

Thank you for your praise. Appreciated.

I have no idea how many people have died at the hands of european gun manufacturers, and they definetely have some responsibility, but really only as enablers. The brunt of the blame lies with the person that pulls the trigger, and the commanding officer. If guns don't kill people, then the people who make the guns don't either. But they're part of the process, yes. As for the issues with a higher law / collective conscious, I'm not gonna make any statements on that matter, because I honestly don't know what to say, at least not yet.

These are children that are dead! so you dont xare about children dying or worse babies dying?

That's not what I said. I do care, but someone said I should kill the guy who did it, because the victims were my countrymen. I said that no, I don't care enough about strangers regardless of nationality, to throw away my life, in the attempt at ending the life of that monster. I would if it was immediate family or close friends, but not for people I've never met and never knew existed. That doesn't mean I don't find this incredibly tragic, it just means that I don't care as much as I would if it was someone I was close to. To me a stranger is a stranger regardless of where this stranger is from. I don't automatically care more because they were Norwegian as opposed to say.. Chinese.

Edited by Ranyhyn

Its just appalling and repulsive to learn more of what this sick, pathetic, evil psychotic excuse for a human being did at that island.

Apparently to eyewitnesses he did at one point, during that 1½ to 2 hour massacre, take of the police uniform, got in to a boat with his weapons and took a ride around the island to get to, and trick those terrified kids who had escaped down steep cliffs or under big rocks around the shoreline.

He shouted that he were there to rescue them and pretended to be a rescuer from the mainland.

No one knows exactly how many he manage to trick out of shelter and shoot this way, and how many he got who was on their way swimming to safety.

This totally soulless ***kin empty shell appearing-as-a-human-being, was going about his way like he was out on a stroll in the park picking of kid by kid while he was cheering and shouting triumphally.

One almost throws up in the mouth reading about this psychotic, calculating devils modus operandi.

It's incredible that someone can be that conniving and evil. According to what the news here in the US is saying, he doesn't feel he should be punished for what he did. How cold hearted does someone have to be to dress as someone these kids would go to for protection and then just gun them down?

Thank you for your praise. Appreciated.

I have no idea how many people have died at the hands of european gun manufacturers, and they definetely have some responsibility, but really only as enablers. The brunt of the blame lies with the person that pulls the trigger, and the commanding officer. If guns don't kill people, then the people who make the guns don't either. But they're part of the process, yes. As for the issues with a higher law / collective conscious, I'm not gonna make any statements on that matter, because I honestly don't know what to say, at least not yet.

What is more insane, a lone wolf dressed in sheep's clothing or a collection of nations playing the world's policeman, while having a gun manufacturing plant in the back half of the precinct?

What neighborhood allows this?

'I have reserved 2,000 euro for a high quality escort one week before the mission': Confessions of a man about to commit mass murder

In a rambling 'manifesto' that goes on for 1,500 pages, Norway's worst mass murderer seeks to justify the reasons for his indiscriminate slaughter.

Sex, alcohol and prostitution all feature in the dossier entitled A European Declaration of Independence in which Anders Behring Breivik, 32, talks about not wanting to ‘jeopardise his operation’ by getting involved with long-term girlfriends.

He writes: 'As for girlfriends, I do get the occasional lead, or the occasional girl making a move, especially nowadays as I’m fit like hell and feel great.

‘But I’m trying to avoid relationships as it would only complicated my plans any more into one night stands. I am not that person anymore.’

In one bizarre entry he refers to having 'budgeted' for a prostitute before going on the killing spree.

‘I have reserved 2,000 euro from my operations budget which I intend to spend on a high quality model escort girl one week prior to execution of the mission.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2018240/Anders-Behring-Breivik-Confessions-man-commit-mass-murder.html#ixzz1T3Gmx7dl

----------------------------

I literally had to do a search of his book to find this... It's really there on page 1424 of the pdf file. :lol: