Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Major Blast in OSLO

HMS Dreadnought

Don't let yourself be convinced by that maniac, it's easy to see how he's deluded himself considering the contents of that manifesto.

To be completely fair, Ted Kaczynski wrote a manifesto - and he was a genius. I am not saying that Andrew Berwick is deluded, nor will I say that he is not. However, I have read the first fifteen pages, and the man is accurately demonstrating the rise of cultural Marxism and "political correctness". The man is indeed an extremist - there is no denying that. However, some men are extreme to gain attention.

That makes you think - why does this man seek attention?

Either he is an attention craving lunatic, or he has legitimate reasoning and he is calling for attention - a desperate plea for those who understand his reasoning; intellectuals, journalists, bold idealists of the classical European thought.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arglebargle

• questionmark

• EllJay

• Raptor Witness

Either he is an attention craving lunatic, or he has legitimate reasoning and he is calling for attention - a desperate plea for those who understand his reasoning; intellectuals, journalists, bold idealists of the classical European thought.

So you are saying - if the idea is good enough, it's ok to kill civilians.

Wrong!:no:

So you are saying - if the idea is good enough, it's ok to kill civilians.

Wrong!:no:

I do not condone his violent acts.

However, certain men are desperate enough. The cold practicality of an act like killing civilians seems like the best course, for him.

It was Machiavelli who condoned the removal of moralistic ideologies in politics, in favor of a more so practical approach towards policy; though, this approach was judged as immoral due to his comprehensive guide towards principalities advocating the removal, or killing, of those who would stand in the way of achieving the designated ends of a specific imperative mean.

I use this analogy for Berwick, as he chose to remove the morality from the situation.

Instead, he opted to bring about discourse by practicality - a bold and ruthless act, on his part.

It could also represent that this is what Norway is to most of us, not a killing field for psychopaths, but a gentle little corner of peaceful tranquility in the north.

I would say that is the essence of it.

EDIT: oh look, Glenn Beck is comparing the AUF rally to Hitlerjugend. Yes thats right, the kids that were killed there are in his head comparable to the Hitlerjugend.

Source:

http://www.dagbladet.no/2011/07/25/nyheter/utenriks/usa/innenriks/politikk/17453053/

That miserable cucking funt just dont know when to shut TFU.

This utter piece of ****-trash takes the chance to p**s all over a human tragedy on his deranged radio-show just to get some of his warped worldview expressed.

He is the trash that FOX-news flushed out...and below FOX-News,..there is just no lower step on the ladder than that.

Mr Beck is in free-fall to the sewer of human dignity.

To be completely fair, Ted Kaczynski wrote a manifesto - and he was a genius. I am not saying that Andrew Berwick is deluded, nor will I say that he is not. However, I have read the first fifteen pages, and the man is accurately demonstrating the rise of cultural Marxism and "political correctness". The man is indeed an extremist - there is no denying that. However, some men are extreme to gain attention.

He copied entire section of ted kaczynski's manifesto, and breivik is undeniably intelligent, in that he is cold, calculating, ruthless and unscrupulous. He wants us all to see why he "HAD" to kill as many kids as possible for "the good of europe" in order to get rid of immigrants, particularly islamists - because they do horrible things. So he played their game in an effort to get rid of them. I don't think he was actually delusional, but he convinced himself that it was the right thing to do, and by reading the manifesto one can understand why, because of the way he chooses to phrase things, as well as what events he decides to list. He doesn't really say a whole lot about the faults in his own ideology, so he is heavily biased in favour of his own stance - as any extremist is wont to be. He wants people to read it and think like he does. It's a call-to-arms. He was sporting a satisfied smile while he was gunning down terrified people who were pleading for their lives. He wanted attention, because he thinks it's okay to kill people as long as it's him doing it. It's okay to inflict pain and suffering as long as he is doing it, but if someone with a different skin tone or religion or political view is doing it, then that is not okay. He wanted attention so that he could spread his ideology around and gain more recruits and a more hostile attitude towards people, to be a little more desensitised about carnage.

He copied entire section of ted kaczynski's manifesto, and breivik is undeniably intelligent, in that he is cold, calculating, ruthless and unscrupulous. He wants us all to see why he "HAD" to kill as many kids as possible for "the good of europe" in order to get rid of immigrants, particularly islamists - because they do horrible things. So he played their game in an effort to get rid of them. I don't think he was actually delusional, but he convinced himself that it was the right thing to do, and by reading the manifesto one can understand why, because of the way he chooses to phrase things, as well as what events he decides to list. He doesn't really say a whole lot about the faults in his own ideology, so he is heavily biased in favour of his own stance - as any extremist is wont to be. He wants people to read it and think like he does. It's a call-to-arms. He was sporting a satisfied smile while he was gunning down terrified people who were pleading for their lives. He wanted attention, because he thinks it's okay to kill people as long as it's him doing it. It's okay to inflict pain and suffering as long as he is doing it, but if someone with a different skin tone or religion or political view is doing it, then that is not okay. He wanted attention so that he could spread his ideology around and gain more recruits and a more hostile attitude towards people, to be a little more desensitised about carnage.

I actually applaud this response, Ranyhyn.

I respect you for recognizing that he did not recognize the inherent faults in his own ideologies. He is a hypocrite for condoning his acts of violence - but when others of a different ethnicity or culture do so, he must act out in retaliation. I do agree, my friend. Every extremist is bound to be conducive towards their mean - despite the cold and calculated measures enacted.

The reason I am personally reading the manifesto is a natural fascination with these type of documents.

However, I also recognize that I am intelligent enough to perceive the threat of being seduced by them - and the best way to fight against the spreading of an ideology, is to understand the aforementioned ideology.

Every revolutionary is destined to become a tyrant.

I actually applaud this response, Ranyhyn.

I respect you for recognizing that he did not recognize the inherent faults in his own ideologies. He is a hypocrite for condoning his acts of violence - but when others of a different ethnicity or culture do so, he must act out in retaliation. I do agree, my friend. Every extremist is bound to be conducive towards their mean - despite the cold and calculated measures enacted.

The reason I am personally reading the manifesto is a natural fascination with these type of documents.

However, I also recognize that I am intelligent enough to perceive the threat of being seduced by them - and the best way to fight against the spreading of an ideology, is to understand the aforementioned ideology.

Every revolutionary is destined to become a tyrant.

Agreed. I just wanted to state this as much for anyone else who might view this thread as for you. Because his words are oddly seductive, and I think we both know a lot of people on these forums are prone to be seduced by conspiracy theories and other extreme statements that aren't neccesarily well argued for, or presented on the basis of solid evidence, or impartially. And so I feel it is important to give a little warning about it.

I would say that is the essence of it.

That miserable cucking funt just dont know when to shut TFU.

This utter piece of ****-trash takes the chance to p**s all over a human tragedy on his deranged radio-show just to get some of his warped worldview expressed.

He is the trash that FOX-news flushed out...and below FOX-News,..there is just no lower step on the ladder than that.

Mr Beck is in free-fall to the sewer of human dignity.

I wonder what he'd call the Young Republicans Club? They're older but Boy Scouts is an organization that teaches God and Country. Every nation has youth groups designed to help them learn citizenship. In the US, there are groups geared to professions in just about every high school. Future Business Leaders, 4-H clubs...why would anyone associate them with the Hitlerjugend? Norway was plotting world domination? That man has no grip on reality at all.

Edited by susieice

worldclocktimeoslovsnew.jpg

choseunghui3.jpg

jaredloughner1.jpg

andersbehringbreivik.jpg

You won't find an accomplice with this one, either. His appearance is as ironic as the man who made dynamite, being forever celebrated with a peace prize. What is that anyway, an apology, or a fool's memorial to his own madness?

You celebrate a bomb maker, and now you have been sent one that you cannot celebrate. You dig up Rudolf Hess's body and hide it, but Alfred Nobel is responsible for far more death and destruction.

When people are saying, "Everything is peaceful and secure," then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman's labor pains begin. And there will be no escape. - Dept. of Heaven Security

There are no peaceful bomb makers, but the Maker of this, is going to show you how its done.

Edited by Raptor Witness

And that's a good thing because..........?

because so much attention has been devoted to the, largely chimerical, Menace from Islam that other sources of danger have been forgotten about; and perhaps not the least reason that they were forgotten about, or deliberately overlooked, was because their political views are perhaps sometimes embarassingly close to those of the media outlets that are so keen on pushing the Menace from Islam?

You won't find an accomplice with this one, either. His appearance is as ironic as the man who made dynamite, being forever celebrated with a peace prize. What is that anyway, an apology, or a fool's memorial to his own madness?

You celebrate a bomb maker, and now you have been sent one that you cannot celebrate. You dig up Rudolf Hess's body and hide it, but Alfred Nobel is responsible for far more death and destruction.

When people are saying, "Everything is peaceful and secure," then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman's labor pains begin. And there will be no escape. - Dept. of Heaven Security

There are no peaceful bomb makers, but the Maker of this, is going to show you how its done.

To be fair, Nobels dynamite was safer to handle than the gelatin based type that was previously used. And it was used in mining operations and so forth. It can be used for weapons of war, but it doesn't have to be, kind of like a car can be used to transport people - or to kill them.

We're not celebrating a bomb maker. If you're referring to the nobeal peace prize in oslo, then that's not the majority of norwegian people celebrating it, neccesarily. Nobel is responsible for death and destruction? How? By inventing a chemical compound that can be used in the construction of tunnels and mining - but also in war? I don't consider him responsible for those deaths. If he didn't invent it, someone else eventually would, and as it's not neccesarily used to harm and kill, it's not his fault what it's used for. You're right, we should all go around being terrified and expecting the next invasion or nuclear explosion or terrorist attack at any time, jump at shadows and clutch our guns tightly. I'm sure that'll stop things like this from happening.

You almost sound gleeful about this subject. I'm not sure, but that's what it seems like.

worldclocktimeoslovsnew.jpg

choseunghui3.jpg

jaredloughner1.jpg

andersbehringbreivik.jpg

I don't get it - what has Sandreas Fault got to do with any of this? And who are the other 2 people photographed here above Anders?

I'm sitting down and I am about to read the manifesto.

If you want to know where the brain maxturbation came from check out these nutcases

If you want to know where the brain maxturbation came from check out these nutcases

This guy is not a nut case he is a methodical well planned killer who killed in cold blood. We should scrutinize his ideology and what made him do it. People like Geert Wilders should be rounded up.

This guy is not a nut case he is a methodical well planned killer who killed in cold blood.

Does that preclude him from being a nutcase?

He can still be a psychopath, just not delusional.

That the man is a raving psychopath with characteristic streaks of antisocial behaviour, narcissism and borderline personality.

I have read some of his thoughts in his manifesto- "Tales From a Psycho In La-La Land" , and its like peeking down in to a pit full of snakes, a dark abyss of insanity.

If he had a little hatch in his forehead that you could open, I bet you would see rotten worms crawling over each other.

No matter how intelligent or articulate one might be, insanity shines through.

He makes Patrick Bateman in American Psycho look like a reasonable and sympathetic old chap.

That the man is a raving psychopath with characteristic streaks of antisocial behaviour, narcissism and borderline personality.

I have read some of his thoughts in his manifesto- "Tales From a Psycho In La-La Land" , and its like peeking down in to a pit full of snakes, a dark abyss of insanity.

If he had a little hatch in his forehead that you could open, I bet you would see rotten worms crawling over each other.

No matter how intelligent or articulate one might be, insanity shines through.

He makes Patrick Bateman in American Psycho look like a reasonable and sympathetic old chap.

We agree that somethings not right in his head. But he premeditated this for nine years. That's inconsistent with someone who is insane, and therefore incapable of taking the responsibility for their actions. I think he is perfectly sane, but a psychopathic b****** with no respect for life.

We agree that somethings not right in his head. But he premeditated this for nine years. That's inconsistent with someone who is insane, and therefore incapable of taking the responsibility for their actions. I think he is perfectly sane, but a psychopathic b****** with no respect for life.

He doesn't have the clear characteristics of an insane window-licker, like, for instance, his devoted admires around Europe who sits around in their own faeces and jerk off to this tragedy right now.

But being calculating, precise, persistent and meticulous like any ordinary serial-killer doesn't equate him to sanity either.

He doesn't have the clear characteristics of an insane window-licker, like, for instance, his devoted admires around Europe who sits around in their own faeces and jerk off to this tragedy right now.

But being calculating, precise, persistent and meticulous like any ordinary serial-killer doesn't equate him to sanity either.

Indeed, but psychopathy is not considered insanity, is it?

This guy is not a nut case he is a methodical well planned killer who killed in cold blood. We should scrutinize his ideology and what made him do it. People like Geert Wilders should be rounded up.

So you think his actions are the actions of a sane level headed person :huh:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14292212.

And what the hell has Geert Wilders got to do with this. Just because this nutcase does something like this doesn't make anything Geert Wilders says any less valid and it doesn't wipe the slate clean for the hundreds of islasmic nut jobs doing similar things out there, you know, the ones that cut Ken Bigleys head off with a rusty knife, or 9/11 or the London bus bombing or countless other atrocities carried out in the name of islam. To use your logic anybody with islamic ideology should be rounded up.

Geert Wilders is quoted as saying 'I don't hate muslims, but I do hate Islam' & I tend to agree.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

So you think his actions are the actions of a sane level headed person :huh:http://www.bbc.co.uk...urope-14292212.

And what the hell has Geert Wilders got to do with this. Just because this nutcase does something like this doesn't make anything Geert Wilders says any less valid and it doesn't wipe the slate clean for the hundreds of islasmic nut jobs doing similar things out there, you know, the ones that cut Ken Bigleys head off with a rusty knife, or 9/11 or the London bus bombing or countless other atrocities carried out in the name of islam. To use your logic anybody with islamic ideology should be rounded up.

Geert Wilders is quoted as saying 'I don't hate muslims, but I do hate Islam' & I tend to agree.

Lets not go hatin other people because one wants to hate em.

Lets look at what happened at Oslo

A fundamentalists that hates muslims killed many innocent people in cold blood. For years I have been pointing at this menace of right wing white european extremism. People had been ignoring it and look what happened in Oslo.

Lets not go hatin other people because one wants to hate em.

Lets look at what happened at Oslo

A fundamentalists that hates muslims killed many innocent people in cold blood. For years I have been pointing at this menace of right wing white european extremism. People had been ignoring it and look what happened in Oslo.

DITTO ISLAM 10 FOLD.

andersbehringbreivik.jpg

Damn, not only is he totally evil, but he dresses like crap as well.

Damn, not only is he totally evil, but he dresses like crap as well.

Yup, dodgy tie or what?