Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Extraterrestrials are visiting earth

Barbadous

It is most likely that extraterrestrials are visiting earth.

Likely highly intelligent advanced races of extraterrestrials have been doing stellar travelling and visiting earth for a long time. The number of different extraterrestrial races one can only imagine.

Likely there is a intergalactic community of alien races. Some likely visit earth for observation and science. Some may be humanoid, some may be of other lifeforms.

We are becoming increasingly aware of this likely presense of extraterrestrials, and will in due time likely make contact. For now, we are probably not interesting enough for the alien races to interact with us, or not ready. However they likely are making their presence known, so that we may one make contact, and be a part of a greater community of interstellar, intergalactic, and possibly interuniversal form.

Here is just one of many compelling and convincing group of testimonials. Its broken into 10 parts on you-tube, all parts are easily available through the first link.

Edited by Barbadous

I remember being in a bookshop around 1998 and overhearing a customer informing the guy behind the counter the details of the upcoming 'outing' by extraterrestrials in the year 2000 that would usher us in to the galactic community. The shop owner nodded approvingly at this news. You don't sell books by disagreeing with customers, I suppose. Why the 2000 event was cancelled I don't know, maybe ET got cold feet.

I remember being in a bookshop around 1998 and overhearing a customer informing the guy behind the counter the details of the upcoming 'outing' by extraterrestrials in the year 2000 that would usher us in to the galactic community. The shop owner nodded approvingly at this news. You don't sell books by disagreeing with customers, I suppose. Why the 2000 event was cancelled I don't know, maybe ET got cold feet.

heard the same thing over here in UK, Aliens are to reveal them selves to us in the year 2000,....still waiting. I dunno i heard Obama was the Guy to release the Aliens are real deal on us. As always just going to sit back and take a wait and see approach.

Hello!

Ets are real and visit Earth that's so true! Check out The Project at Earth at wiki website as

It mentions the Intergalactic Union which I personally overheard a NASA astronaut

mention.

If they didn't appear en masse in 2000, that's not the fault of the aliens but the fault

of wrong or disinformation by humans. It doesn't mean aliens aren't real. It does

mean humans lie or misunderstand many things.

Arp2

Hello!

Ets are real and visit Earth that's so true! Check out The Project at Earth at wiki website as

It mentions the Intergalactic Union which I personally overheard a NASA astronaut

mention.

If they didn't appear en masse in 2000, that's not the fault of the aliens but the fault

of wrong or disinformation by humans. It doesn't mean aliens aren't real. It does

Arp2

I agree that an advanced alien civilization if they do indeed exist would most likely not be to blame for a no show in 2000, i personally have never seen any evidence First hand that i could put my hand on my heart and state theirs alien being and/or a galactic council. as a mass effect fan the idea of a galactic council fills me with hope. :-D

Edit: Also thanks for the site will have a look at a later date :-D

Edited by Vaise

Personally, I agree that ETs are real and that they've been visiting earth for a very long time, and that these visits intensified during and after World War II. Beyond that, I'm just guessing about where they come from or what their missions are, although I do think that some of them look like us.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

I don't discount ET's being real, I do tend to discount people claiming knowledge about Intergalactic Unions, on the basis that there is little or no supporting evidence given.

Arp2

In the US at least, the aliens put on their biggest show back in 1952. I could guess why that was--the year the first H-bomb was tested, and there was real fear that a Third World War was about to start.

More and more of us need not believe, for there is now a "knowing". I would strongly advise however, not to fill the voids with assumptions and beliefs. Just simply stick with a none-biased direct experience, nothing else can replace that. You all have to understand that it might not be exactly what you’re expecting; how could it be?! So expect nothing less then the absolute truth for whatever it may be.

In your mind you have capacities you know

To telepath messages through the vast unknown

Please close your eyes and concentrate

With every thought you think

Upon the recitation we're about to sing

Calling occupants of interplanetary craft

Calling occupants of interplanetary most extraordinary craft

(*)Calling occupants of interplanetary craft

Calling occupants of interplanetary, most extraordinary craft

You've been observing our earth

And we'd like to make a contact with you

We are your friends

Calling occupants of interplanetary ultra-emissaries

We've been observing your earth

And one night we'll make a contact with you

We are your friends

Calling occupants of interplanetary quite extraordinary craft

And please come in peace, we beseech you

Only a landing will teach them

Our earth may never survive

So do come, we beg you

Please interstellar policeman

Oh won't you give us a sign

Give us a sign that we've reached you

With your mind you have ability to form

And transmit thought energy far beyond the norm

You close your eyes, you concentrate

Together that's the way

To send the message

We declare world contact day

Repeat (*)

Calling occupants

Calling occupants

Calling occupants of interplanetary, anti-adversary craft

We are your friends

So expect nothing less then the absolute truth for whatever it may be.

What a brilliant sounding sentence, and i have to agree with it.

Wow, this is a veritable ETH festival! :P

Too bad none of it really withstands scrutiny. :hmm: But hey, live and let live. If it makes you feel good to believe this, by all means don't let me stop you. I just hope you don't feel disappointed as time goes on and nothing more substantial comes to pass. Or worse yet, actually take a very close look at all of this supposed evidence and discover that gee, it really isn't as substantial as the ETH Propaganda Machine would have you believe.

If it really means that much to you for this to be real, I seriously suggest that you don't try to look into any of those big cases with honesty. Just accept them at face value and don't question whatever is being thrown at you to substantiate them. If you faithfully do that you can rest assured in the alien visitation reality. Have fun with that.

Cheers.

Visitors should bring cake. I see no cake.

Or at least some well aged liquor. If they've been around so much longer than us, they must have some priceless wine cellars or something along those lines... :P

Visitors should bring cake. I see no cake.

(stands and risks mockery) but i heard the cake is a (puts on shades) a Lie.....

If it really means that much to you for this to be real, I seriously suggest that you don't try to look into any of those big cases with honesty. Just accept them at face value and don't question whatever is being thrown at you to substantiate them. If you faithfully do that you can rest assured in the alien visitation reality. Have fun with that.

Cheers.

I've already done that with every single one of them. I know those cases backwards and forwards, including quite a few that never get discussed much.

I buy the backwards bit. I really do. :tu:

It was enough to satisfy me. I really like some of those South American cases that get so little attention, and my adequate Spanish abilities are useful for those. I can even read Portuguese and pick up a lot from the Brazil cases. I've lived down there too, on and off over the years, lived in a lot of countries, so I know UFOs are a global phenomenon--have been for years. I've even lived in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union where people were REALLY discouraged from reporting UFOs--at least the general public was.

Talk about a cover up with VERY unpleasant consequences for those who broke the rules, but they saw them just the same.

I think they may have made contact and interacted with us thousands of years ago. We may have even regarded them as gods at that time. Probably showed up several times since then but now since we are more advanced we would not see them as gods. They might even consider too much contact with us as a little dangerous at this point in time.

It is most likely that extraterrestrials are visiting earth.

Likely highly intelligent advanced races of extraterrestrials have been doing stellar travelling and visiting earth for a long time. The number of different extraterrestrial races one can only imagine.

Likely there is a intergalactic community of alien races. Some likely visit earth for observation and science. Some may be humanoid, some may be of other lifeforms.

We are becoming increasingly aware of this likely presense of extraterrestrials, and will in due time likely make contact. For now, we are probably not interesting enough for the alien races to interact with us, or not ready. However they likely are making their presence known, so that we may one make contact, and be a part of a greater community of interstellar, intergalactic, and possibly interuniversal form.

Here is just one of many compelling and convincing group of testimonials. Its broken into 10 parts on you-tube, all parts are easily available through the first link.

Extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth for thousands of years. Years ago, it was revealed that NORAD has been tracking them as they arrived from deep space up to 500 times per year. I got the confirmation from others, including Ron Regehr, a DSP satellite engineer whose DSP satellites have been tracking those objects in space, and one of his DSP satellites was involved in the 1984 incident where a DSP satellite tracked an object as it approached Earth at 22,000 mph. He has been revealing sensitive documents on the encounter and he has told me personally, that the object tracked in 1984, was shaped like a "bi-valve clam." Ron was the person who contacted security when he saw that someone had leaked very sensitive information on a bulliten board regarding the incident.

When Ron provided me with the description of the object, I knew that another space surveillance sensor was involved. Months later, he confirmed to me that other space surveillance assets also confirmed the object that was detected by the star sensor on the DSP satellite and later, by the primary sensor. We have multiple space surveillance assets that must confirm contacts of one another, but, that has not been revealed on the INTERNET in regards to the 1984 incident. Ron also told me that the object then slowed down, and headed back into deep space below escape velocity, which eludes meteors and that indicates that the object was a powered craft..

ET visitation has been acknowledged by intelligence and military officials around the globe and it is time for people to sit and listen to what they are saying.

Edited by skyeagle409

ET visitation has been acknowledged by intelligence and military officials around the globe and it is time for people to sit and listen to what they are saying.

NORAD has been chasing these UFOs ever since it was called Air Defense Command, and has long been concerned about these very fast and high flying things that are tracked on radar and seen by pilots. That's just a fact, and it still goes on today.

This video has a very good UFO film by a sheriff's deputy as well--one that was later seen flying over Brookville, Indiana. It was a very strange UFO, and it interested me because I once lived there in Franklin County, Indiana many years ago. That's not where I saw my UFO, though.

Ah yes, when "skeptics" see any radar UFO reports, they will always say there was something wrong with the equipment even if it was found to be in perfect working order. Evidently, the junky old radar in the past was useless, no matter that it was good enough to help win the Battle of Britain even back in 1940, and the German ground and air radar were very effective in helping to inflict horrendous losses on the Allied bombers.

And at Pearl Harbor in 1941, the radar operators who picked up the incoming Japanese planes might have at least been able to give the base some warning had someone not told them "don't worry about it".

I guess that old radar just didn't work very well at all, especially when it picked up UFOs.

My great uncle found out about all that the hard way when the Germans used radar to guide the fighters and flak to his B-17. He spent a year and a half in a German POW camp, and it wasn't run by Col. Klink, either, but by a very unpleasant SS officer. He once wished them Merry Christmas and told them he had prepared a special dinner for them, then tossed a dead cat on the floor. They ate it, too. Jolly jokers, those Germans.

Edited by TheMcGuffin

Ah yes, when "skeptics" see any radar UFO reports, they will always say there was something wrong with the equipment even if it was found to be in perfect working order. Evidently, the junky old radar in the past was useless, no matter that it was good enough to help win the Battle of Britain even back in 1940, and the German ground and air radar were very effective in helping to inflict horrendous losses on the Allied bombers.

Not useless by any means. Inefficient and inaccurate compared to what we have today, yes.

When you start quoting things like 4000 mph - yes, useless. Inaccurate.

Edited by Moonie2012