Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Awakening

jugoso

I´m using the term Awakening here just trying to put terminology to something bigger than the limitations of any one word. You could also say a realization involving both mind and body. Pretty much what is described here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaY0l5qV0c

It doesn´t necessarily have to have unfolded in that way or involve Eckart Tolle, but I think if anyone has experienced something similar they will understand.

If it has, I´d really appreciate hearing from you. You don´t have to share the details but if you think you can and feel obliged, that´d be real cool too!! :rofl:

Just thought of this. Here is perhaps even a better expression of the same idea in a different way compliments of The Flaming Lips. The studio version is much nicer but ya gotta love Wayne´s energy. You know that he is fully realizing in this moment!

If I understand the question correctly , the feeling you're describing and that which Mr. Carrey made fun of is the feeling that we all feel after leaving our human body , we're all dying to experience that feeling , pun intended .

Those who use a mind altering substance , which I don't advise doing , get hooked on that very feeling .... If you've read up on NDE's they describe a euphoric feeling when their soul leaves their human body .

The reason our lives seem to be mundane and plodding is because that's what we asked for , it doesn't really matter whether our lives are exciting , dangerous and exhausting or monotonous routine and ordinary as long as we grow spiritually , that's the bottom line .

The experiences we ask for are designed to help us grow spiritually .... Well that's my take on life .

I am not sure if this was spoof or real. Im not sure if Carrey is/was sure, himself. Myabe for one transcendantal moment he did experince something but then, perhaps, his "logic" denied it, and it was lost again. Or maybe it is just a joke for him.

He mimics what can be known as achieving cosmic consciousness or awakening/ascension, but I get the feeling his hearts not really in it. But perhaps that is a limitation of my understanding of jim, or of the way he presents things.

Much of what he talks about is among the first stages of cosmic consciousness/integration, but you could learn about it by reading or listening to others.

I dont think jim has actually experienced it, because such an experience, and the knowledge(not feelings) it imparts, transforms a person. I dont see evidence of such a transformation in Jim's life.

Ps one doesnt have to be dying, taking any drugs or alcohol, or religious or "crazy", to achieve this state.

It is a natural consequence of intelligence and awareness. Some struggle for years to attain it, others have it apparently gifted upon them, although I suspect the gift is only granted to those whose minds can appreciate accept and welcome it, and whose lives and hearts are ready for huge changes and challenges.

Edited by Mr Walker

I think we're all in an awakened state at birth. We get all this experience piled on us as we get older, and that accumulated experience is what we consider as 'us'.

As a young child I didn't begin to speak until later than is usual for children, and I can remember this early time as having no thoughts in my mind at all. Life was all just uncontaminated awareness for me.

As I grew older I kept some of that kind of consciousness in mind. At about 14 years old I discovered I could 'turn that consciousness on' at will and it was always a most blissful experience. About at that time I started to get interested in Zen and was astonished to understand that Zen Mind was the way I've always felt all by myself. I had always been a Zen Buddhist without knowing it!

As I grew older my mind became more busy, of course, and lost track of this kind of conscious awareness some of the time, but still it was always somewhere within me.

"A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge." That's a J. Krishnamurti quote. I think by whatever means one reaches this choiceless awareness without the limitations of thought, it's a good place to be.

I´m using the term Awakening here just trying to put terminology to something bigger than the limitations of any one word. You could also say a realization involving both mind and body. Pretty much what is described here...

I was visited by the Holy Spirit when I was a teenager. At that moment I realized that the universe was so much more than we could ever imagine.

Also, later in life, in analysing our physical beings and the nature of disease (I have lou gehrig's disease) I realized what many of my metaphysical friends were saying about our thoughts causing us damage such as cancer, etc. That damaging thoughts could damage us physically...

The fact that we are physical beings but that our selves are really a bunch of energy particles spinning closely together--we really don't exist as physical beings we just look like physical beings...the illusion that is there for our whole life. I found this and the thought idea as part of my own awakening.

These two latter awarenesses are ones of understanding the property of my existence while the former was transformational altogether and has affected my life every single day since that time.

Take care,

Keven

Edited by keven3
  • Like 1

When it happened to me. It was not just waking up on morning then waking up spiritually. It was a coellecence of searching for knowledge, integrating wih nature...( j spent weeks alone in vast wilderness areas), kindness and extention to others. When it happened I thought I was going mad.

When it happened to me. It was not just waking up on morning then waking up spiritually. It was a coellecence of searching for knowledge, integrating wih nature...( j spent weeks alone in vast wilderness areas), kindness and extention to others. When it happened I thought I was going mad.

I think this is the main "secret" to the whole thing. One has to have a mind which is entirely open to the possibility/potentiality of it happening. Background, experience, study etc., may or amy not help, but one's whole person has to be ready and open to the experience for it to happen.

It only seems like madness because it is not your everyday condition/state of mind. Persoanlly, i think it is the height of sanity, in that it represents how humans are supposed to exist.

What got me was i had the initial experience when i knew nothing about it, although i had been woring on increasing my self awareness, linking my sub conscious and conscious thougths and naturally expanding my minds functions.

I was very aware that i was connected into a cosmic consciousness, and even called it that myself. Only years later did i read that this was experienced by a number of other people and the term cosmic consciousness had been coined almost a century before.

I think this is the main "secret" to the whole thing. One has to have a mind which is entirely open to the possibility/potentiality of it happening.

I don't think that's really true, Mr Walker. I think it can come on people totally unexpected. Though I think if you are closed to the idea, you may dismiss it, but I disagree with you about the "secret." Here's a quote from Philip Pullman, the author of Golden Compass:

Pullman also tells of his past "transcendental" experiences:

Religion is something that human beings do and human activity is fascinating. I have never had an experience that I could call religious, though I have known two or three short passages of intense, transcendental feeling - that is to say, experiences of about 15 to 20 minutes, during which my perception of things in the external world (one was a storm on a beach; another was a journey home on a winter evening on the Tube and bus from Charing Cross Road to Barnes) seemed to become enlarged and clarified to include many things, all of which I was able to see without losing sight of everything else.

These visions of the real world were laced through with patterns and connections and correspondences. They were accompanied by a feeling of intense, calm excitement. I felt that I was seeing the truth, that all things were like this and that the universe was alive and conscious and full of urgent purpose.

My link

To the OP, yes, I have had experiences like this, this by Pullman stuck out to me because it was almost like reading what happened to me, though while he was on the bus and the Tube, I was in a car, which was the most profound. I've been looking into this as it seems a lot of people describe that they were in some sort of car or travel when it happens. I had always described it as something interrupted my channel that day, like a shift in perception, in the car it started with me feeling like the car was sitting still and everything outside was moving, and I kept flipping back and forth like that, me moving alternating with everything outside of me moving, before it finally happened. I have said it was something like those vases we look at, is it a face or a vase?

facevase.gif

I had talked to a friend about it on here, especially after I came across this with Pullman, and he helped me and sent me a link to another person that had something similar to me, in a car on a freeway, and as I read it, it was strange because she had mentioned the same thing as I had about the vase/face:

I was driving home on the freeway full of relief and happiness. Suddenly my consciousness shifted into another state of consciousness that I had never before experienced. My awareness expanded to include everyone and everything in the whole world, including the drivers in the other cars. My body extended to the horizons of the earth, as if I identified with every pain and joy of the world. My body was also flooded with ecstasy, not specifically sexual, but exponentially more pleasurable than any experience I had ever had, flowing through every cell of my body. I was in love with the whole world. I knew I was experiencing something extraordinary, and although I felt in perfect control of my car, I drove up the next off-ramp in order to stop and fully experience this moment. I parked on a little tree-lined street in a miscellaneous neighborhood. I threw my head back in the driver’s seat and laughed and laughed and laughed. “So, Jesus” I said out loud; “You said there was a Kingdom of Heaven, and THIS IS IT!” I could hardly believe the beauty and fulfillment of my Presence. I just sat there in it for a while appreciating the magnificence of the moment. Finally, reluctantly, I started the car and headed for the freeway home.

SHIFT IN PERCEPTION and CONCEPTION: Enlightenment is a shift in perception and conception of reality, of the world, in what our senses receive from the outside of us, and what our thoughts conclude from the inside of us. Like the classic psychological experiment that shows a white vase on a black background, we can suddenly see instead two black faces facing each other. The change of focus from background to foreground changes the content of what we see. In the case of Enlightenment our focus shifts from the part to the whole of Reality.

My link

Edited by ChloeB

I think this is the main "secret" to the whole thing. One has to have a mind which is entirely open to the possibility/potentiality of it happening. Background, experience, study etc., may or amy not help, but one's whole person has to be ready and open to the experience for it to happen.

It only seems like madness because it is not your everyday condition/state of mind. Persoanlly, i think it is the height of sanity, in that it represents how humans are supposed to exist.

What got me was i had the initial experience when i knew nothing about it, although i had been woring on increasing my self awareness, linking my sub conscious and conscious thougths and naturally expanding my minds functions.

I was very aware that i was connected into a cosmic consciousness, and even called it that myself. Only years later did i read that this was experienced by a number of other people and the term cosmic consciousness had been coined almost a century before.

My "awakening" was a quite a bit more dramatic than just realizing. It also happened without me knowing anything about any of it. Long story, but the only label I could put on it was a shamanic awakening. Which at first is a very tumultuous process. The full melding with the great spirit came a little while latter. Here is the kicker. I can do it at will. It's not that hard. I have only done it twice. I'm afraid of it. Like a drug. It's so wonderful that I just want to exist there. If this desire owned me I would walk into the woods naked and spend the rest of my life meditating. How selfish. I suspect that's what happened to prince sedartha and other aesthetics. Not me. I have a family that I love a business etc etc etc.

This old saying that a friend warned me with after I started interacting with a being associated with the plaidies star cluster keeps repeating in my mind.

"Those who are to heavenly minded are not earthly bound" I have taken it to heart, and use it to keep a close eye on myself. For now melding with the great spirit is off limits. The feeling of knowing everything and experiencing every life....ever.... and haveing every question answered and the exctacy of it all is to much for my feeble will. It would be fine if it were spontaniouse like others, but the fact that I know how to do it whenever I want forces me to bring discipline into he equation.

Sheesh I sound like a nutcase dont I?

Edited by Seeker79

Sheesh I sound like a nutcase dont I?

LOL, you don't sound like a nutcase, Seeker. Someone very special to me sent me this song recently. I'd never heard it, though apparently it was on the soundtrack of Vanilla Sky, but I didn't remember it. I thought you might like it; you may have heard it, but it hit me and the next day, I couldn't quit listening to it, not even sure why exactly.

"Solsbury Hill"

Climbing up on Solsbury Hill

I could see the city light

Wind was blowing, time stood still

Eagle flew out of the night

He was something to observe

Came in close, I heard a voice

Standing stretching every nerve

Had to listen had no choice

I did not believe the information

(I) just had to trust imagination

My heart going boom boom boom

"Son," he said "Grab your things,

I've come to take you home."

To keep in silence I resigned

My friends would think I was a nut

Turning water into wine

Open doors would soon be shut

So I went from day to day

Tho' my life was in a rut

"Till I thought of what I'd say

Which connection I should cut

I was feeling part of the scenery

I walked right out of the machinery

"Hey" he said "Grab your things

(Back home.)

When illusion spin her net

I'm never where I want to be

And liberty she pirouette

When I think that I am free

Watched by empty silhouettes

Who close their eyes but still can see

No one taught them etiquette

I will show another me

Today I don't need a replacement

I'll tell them what the smile on my face meant

"Hey" I said "You can keep my things,

they've come to take me home."

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/petergabriel/solsburyhill.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MSiuxl3khA&feature=related

Edited by ChloeB

I think Jesus at some moment in his life had this same kind of experience and expressed it in the language of his own religion and culture. Had he read the Upanishads he may have given his message in different terms. The fundamental experience is the same for everyone, but we each express it in the idiom we are familiar with.

What an absolutely inspiring,comforting and COOL way to start my Sunday before heading out to the beach with my WIFE 6daughter for the afternoon! I can´t wait to respond to them later. Unfortunately my keyboarding skills suck so it may take time (still trying to be one with the keyboard) :lol: Anyway, many thanks you guys! :tu:

If I understand the question correctly , the feeling you're describing and that which Mr. Carrey made fun of is the feeling that we all feel after leaving our human body , we're all dying to experience that feeling , pun intended .

Those who use a mind altering substance , which I don't advise doing , get hooked on that very feeling .... If you've read up on NDE's they describe a euphoric feeling when their soul leaves their human body .

The reason our lives seem to be mundane and plodding is because that's what we asked for , it doesn't really matter whether our lives are exciting , dangerous and exhausting or monotonous routine and ordinary as long as we grow spiritually , that's the bottom line .

The experiences we ask for are designed to help us grow spiritually .... Well that's my take on life .

Hey Trog, Thanks for the response and see where you´re coming from. I don´t think you really do understand completely to what I was referring to or you would have known that Carey wasn´t doing some "bit". I found it interesting that a couple of others weren´t sure if he was being serious. I understand as he is a comedian but and his characters are always super-animated and larger than life. But there he was being more authentic and real than at any other time in his life and we think he must be acting. Here´s a guy thay makes his living as an actor trying to make you believe whatever you are watching is authentic who has come to the realization that he has only been playing a "role" his whole life (as we all do).

Throughout the centuries, drugs have been used to provide an opportunity for people to perceive and experience things free of pre-conceived notions and biases. It really just changes your awareness level so that when you´re looking at a tree for exAMPLE, you will be able to see it and appreciate it in a way dirrerent from ordinary life. The built in inconscious constaints we live with are temporarily lifted and allows for new ways to look at things. All that being said, there is a huge shadow side to drugs and for some may point them in the right direction but many others will become lost in them.

With respect to your final comment, I would agree only I wouldn´t use the word grow. IMO we already are spiritual beings and our role in life is to find the balance between the spirtual and physical. We focus way too much on the exterior and forget about the interior.

I wrote down a quote a while ago and don´t know from where but I thought it was pretty cool. Maybe someone knows where it comes from. It makes a lot of sense to me.

“Of the Earth are the winds And the Refuge of the Nature, The Knowledge of Time makes us able to see the essence, to be strong and Learn Mixing and Measuring the Life Into the Life, With Ascent and Descent the Movements."

I am not sure if this was spoof or real. Im not sure if Carrey is/was sure, himself. Myabe for one transcendantal moment he did experince something but then, perhaps, his "logic" denied it, and it was lost again. Or maybe it is just a joke for him.

He mimics what can be known as achieving cosmic consciousness or awakening/ascension, but I get the feeling his hearts not really in it. But perhaps that is a limitation of my understanding of jim, or of the way he presents things.

Much of what he talks about is among the first stages of cosmic consciousness/integration, but you could learn about it by reading or listening to others.

I dont think jim has actually experienced it, because such an experience, and the knowledge(not feelings) it imparts, transforms a person. I dont see evidence of such a transformation in Jim's life.

Ps one doesnt have to be dying, taking any drugs or alcohol, or religious or "crazy", to achieve this state.

It is a natural consequence of intelligence and awareness. Some struggle for years to attain it, others have it apparently gifted upon them, although I suspect the gift is only granted to those whose minds can appreciate accept and welcome it, and whose lives and hearts are ready for huge changes and challenges.

Buenos Dias Mr. Walker!

Thanks for your comments and insights. I´m curious at to why you think he is mimicing? I experienced something very similar at a cognitive and experiential level. As hard as I tried to deny it, I couldn´t. I am having a lot of difficulty figuring this whole thing out and it has not "transformed" my life. I have no idea how Mr.Carey is currently living his life but learning to balance an experience/knowledge such as he mentions with everyday life can be a real challenge. What it has caused for me is a total re-evaluation of my purpose in life and my methods in bringing that into fruition. I agree whole-heartedly with your last paragraph. Intelligence,awareness and willingness are the most important ingredients. A big eraser to wipe out all the crap you´ve been taught/told would be helpful too!! Trying to forget everything we are taught we are to realize what we truly are. If you are truly ready to examine that fully with 100% of your attention free of pre-conceived notions, it is there to know IMO. Probably the biggest thing that´s stopping me is just fear. I undersatnd so much more now than I could ever put into words. I know there is no tomorrow and my past ignorance leading to my present hypocrisy has me realizing that the change occurs NOW. I´m probably making little or no sense at this point so let me wish you a good day and thank you again!

Your message makes me think of this which I just watched and is EXACTLY what I needed to see

It´s getting harder and harder for me to not answer that question!

LOL, you don't sound like a nutcase, Seeker. Someone very special to me sent me this song recently. I'd never heard it, though apparently it was on the soundtrack of Vanilla Sky, but I didn't remember it. I thought you might like it; you may have heard it, but it hit me and the next day, I couldn't quit listening to it, not even sure why exactly.

"Solsbury Hill"

Turning water into wine

(Back home.)

I will show another me

I´m speechless. Thank you!!

Jugoso, nice to see someone else is interested in j. Krishnamurti. Here's another vid along the same lines and I think relevant to this thread. Alan Watts:

Consider: Why are we hiding behind our masks? Why don't we just let go of it all and discover our true original awakened nature? Why don't we? What is the greatest sin?

Edited by StarMountainKid

"Solsbury Hill"

Turning water into wine

(Back home.)

I will show another me

Yes thank you very much. I have not heard it.. Very powerful.

name='jugoso' timestamp='1311704646' post='4001124']

Buenos Dias Mr. Walker!

Thanks for your comments and insights. I´m curious at to why you think he is mimicing?

The answer to tha twas in the rest of that sentence I only know carrey the actor Ive never met him when he wasnt acting The monologue seemedlike a speech ora role he was playing But as i said without more comparticve amterial i cant say.

I experienced something very similar at a cognitive and experiential level. As hard as I tried to deny it, I couldn´t. I am having a lot of difficulty figuring this whole thing out and it has not "transformed" my life.

Perhaps your experinces were different to mine, or perhaps, as a different persona you responded differently to me.

Once i knew i was an integrated part of all humanity and of the universe itself, I couldnt go on living a materialist lifestyle based around the concept that i was a separate /unique individual who was more worthy than others just by virtue of being me. I am both a part of my world/universe and all the people in it, and so i must live as if I am.

For me, essential truths MUST bring consequences, or there is not really a truth in them.

I have no idea how Mr.Carey is currently living his life but learning to balance an experience/knowledge such as he mentions with everyday life can be a real challenge. What it has caused for me is a total re-evaluation of my purpose in life and my methods in bringing that into fruition. I agree whole-heartedly with your last paragraph.

Ah, then it HAS transformed you, and your life.

Intelligence,awareness and willingness are the most important ingredients. A big eraser to wipe out all the crap you´ve been taught/told would be helpful too!! Trying to forget everything we are taught we are to realize what we truly are.

Yes, life and the physical nature of existence conditions us from before our birth. Sometimes this is incidental conditioning, sometimes it is deliberate socialisation.

If you are truly ready to examine that fully with 100% of your attention free of pre-conceived notions, it is there to know IMO. Probably the biggest thing that´s stopping me is just fear. I undersatnd so much more now than I could ever put into words. I know there is no tomorrow and my past ignorance leading to my present hypocrisy has me realizing that the change occurs NOW. I´m probably making little or no sense at this point so let me wish you a good day and thank you again!

You make perfect sense. I never experienced fear apart from some intellectual trepidation and a re-evalution of my sanity. But then i had already lived a life somewhat different from most. My last remembered fear in this area was as a three or four year old, when i recognised my internal dialogues mental processes and "voices"

Luckilly my very pragmatic mother explained what they were and how to fully utilise them.

Your message makes me think of this which I just watched and is EXACTLY what I needed to see

I ll have a look at it. :)

It´s getting harder and harder for me to not answer that question!

For me i learned about how we invest so heavilly in our pre-existing and learned natures and responses that we are reluctant to risk tha tinvestment. But as sapient beings we can imagine and extrpolate what we will be like if we change. That made it easier for me. I liked how/who /what i was, but i liked how /who/ what i would become, even more.

I think we're all in an awakened state at birth. We get all this experience piled on us as we get older, and that accumulated experience is what we consider as 'us'.

As a young child I didn't begin to speak until later than is usual for children, and I can remember this early time as having no thoughts in my mind at all. Life was all just uncontaminated awareness for me.

As I grew older I kept some of that kind of consciousness in mind. At about 14 years old I discovered I could 'turn that consciousness on' at will and it was always a most blissful experience. About at that time I started to get interested in Zen and was astonished to understand that Zen Mind was the way I've always felt all by myself. I had always been a Zen Buddhist without knowing it!

As I grew older my mind became more busy, of course, and lost track of this kind of conscious awareness some of the time, but still it was always somewhere within me.

"A mind untouched by thought...the end of knowledge." That's a J. Krishnamurti quote. I think by whatever means one reaches this choiceless awareness without the limitations of thought, it's a good place to be.

Buenos Dias StarMountainKid,

I wasn´t surprised when I saw that you had responded to my OP. I have read some of your other posts and really respect where you´re coming from :tu:

Thanks for your comments and sharing with me what you did. I can certainly identify and relate to some of the things you mentioned although I´ve really only been aware of this whole "consciuosness" thing for about 3 years. J. Krishnamurti was probably the person that I have learned the most from thus far. He speaks on two different levels at the same time and your understanding of his words depend on your ability to really listen to the idea he is expressing and not being limited by the choice of words he uses. I don´t know if that makes any sense. All I can say is before i had my "experience" I listened to him, the ideas resonated with me and I worked hard to understand them. Post-experience. I listened to him and understood, not just at an intellectual level but totally and completely. It was truly amazing for me to have reached that level of knowing.

One more thing before I need to go. Even though I had read and really liked J. Krishnamurti for a few years, I knew nothing about his personal life. I watched a documentary about him a few weeks ago and was blown-away by what I learned.

Hope you have a rockin´day!

The answer to tha twas in the rest of that sentence I only know carrey the actor Ive never met him when he wasnt acting The monologue seemedlike a speech ora role he was playing But as i said without more comparticve amterial i cant say.

Perhaps your experinces were different to mine, or perhaps, as a different persona you responded differently to me.

Once i knew i was an integrated part of all humanity and of the universe itself, I couldnt go on living a materialist lifestyle based around the concept that i was a separate /unique individual who was more worthy than others just by virtue of being me. I am both a part of my world/universe and all the people in it, and so i must live as if I am.

For me, essential truths MUST bring consequences, or there is not really a truth in them.

Ah, then it HAS transformed you, and your life.

Yes, life and the physical nature of existence conditions us from before our birth. Sometimes this is incidental conditioning, sometimes it is deliberate socialisation.

You make perfect sense. I never experienced fear apart from some intellectual trepidation and a re-evalution of my sanity. But then i had already lived a life somewhat different from most. My last remembered fear in this area was as a three or four year old, when i recognised my internal dialogues mental processes and "voices"

Luckilly my very pragmatic mother explained what they were and how to fully utilise them.

I ll have a look at it. :)

For me i learned about how we invest so heavilly in our pre-existing and learned natures and responses that we are reluctant to risk tha tinvestment. But as sapient beings we can imagine and extrpolate what we will be like if we change. That made it easier for me. I liked how/who /what i was, but i liked how /who/ what i would become, even more.

Thanks for your comments. They are very helpful and will be pondered. :)

The fact that we are physical beings but that our selves are really a bunch of energy particles spinning closely together--we really don't exist as physical beings we just look like physical beings...the illusion that is there for our whole life. I found this and the thought idea as part of my own awakening.

These two latter awarenesses are ones of understanding the property of my existence while the former was transformational altogether and has affected my life every single day since that time.

Take care,

Keven

THanks Kevin!

"Solsbury Hill"

Turning water into wine

(Back home.)

I will show another me

Is amazing what you understand when you really listen. I´ve never been a big peter gabriel fan although I am quite familiar with that song. I was indifferent towards it. I can´t tell you how many times I´ve listened to it since you sent it. I really thank you for it!!

Is amazing what you understand when you really listen. I´ve never been a big peter gabriel fan although I am quite familiar with that song. I was indifferent towards it. I can´t tell you how many times I´ve listened to it since you sent it. I really thank you for it!!

Really?! That makes me so happy! I almost didn't post it, thought I'd look like a dork, hahaha. I couldn't remember hearing it, though I may have, but when I first heard it recently, I was really paying attention, and I did the same thing, listened to it over and over. I even looked up some descriptions about the meaning, and people calling it endlessly describable, and I thought that was perfect. I'm so glad you liked it, and you're very welcome, my pleasure. :)

I feel that way after receiving nitrous oxide (laughing gas) at the dentist's. B)

Also during the winter, when I go outside on a very cold, clear night and look up at the stars...it's a truly awesome experience. :tsu:

I feel that way after receiving nitrous oxide (laughing gas) at the dentist's. B)

WoW!! If your dentist has nitrous that can allow me to access that great truth I experienced, can you pass hie number on ;)