Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret discoveries of early man

Saru

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• Finguz

• lilcharleslanca

• Set the Fallen

Okay, it seemed serious until the fact in the ending.

If the temples were build at that time to mach the sun, then why does they mach the sun when the earth somehow rotated and destroyed atlantis? It does not logically add up, if not the temples were build after this moving skin theory. Meaning that this lost civilization is a lot older or that it happen a little of each other. Maybe the sun temples were built because of this change? It's questionable still...

@Vidgange

I don't believe at 100% of what is said in the video, but it's exactly because of people like you that new believe are brushed aside for old and stupid misconception.

Why would any scientist risks his career to promote an idea that does fit with "orthodox" science if he didn't really believe it. This is how tectonic plate concept occurs, Darwinian concept occurs because Larmarck (the real discoverer of Darwinian concept) stuck to his gun (and lost it all).

There are prolly many useless extrapolation in that video which I saw before, but this doesn't mean that everything in it is wrong.

Idk what yall are talking about, everyhting that was said is more than possible, and the only part that isn't plausible is the part about the sphinx (just in my opinion). Everything that was said contains strong facts and still today baffle the minds of great archeologist, scientist, and inventors. If there is one thing we know it's that we dont know much... the space is HUGE with possibilities of things we havent even thought of yet, so how is it so hard to believe that we simply just dont know yet. I personally like the theory that alot of what we dont know is frozen under miles of ice and if it was land today we would know SO MUCH MORE about us and our past and the fact that we simply dont know and we can only place our own theories in the missing links. To know forsure is closure but to search for the unknown is hope, and to "hope" our personal theories are proven right one day

Edited by lilcharleslanca

Whooooa...this video is so old and outdated...many of it's outlandish claims have been thoroughly rubbished.

Nobody should be open to any of this nonsense....there are NO giant skeletons in existence..nor any skulls pulled from coal seams.

Whooooa...this video is so old and outdated...many of it's outlandish claims have been thoroughly rubbished.

Nobody should be open to any of this nonsense....there are NO giant skeletons in existence..nor any skulls pulled from coal seams.

If nobody should be open to this than why did you even care to watch it or even get on this website, obviously some of it cannot be "thoroughly rubbish" considering that "experts" (people that are PROFESSIONALS at what they do) are still today baffled and dont have explainations and we still dont have answers for them... I mean really try to look up the answers to the complex questions about our past and even if you do get a answer, see how many are acredited experts, i dont know what topic your writing for though

Edited by lilcharleslanca

An interesting video. What year was it broadcast? It's strange, however, that they would get a very religious individual like CH to host it, when he's said on numerous occasions that he believes in the Bible and Genesis.

An interesting video. What year was it broadcast? It's strange, however, that they would get a very religious individual like CH to host it, when he's said on numerous occasions that he believes in the Bible and Genesis.

After googeling it, it appears the story told by Moses (AKA Ben Hur) was on the air the first time in 1996. It seems indisputable that some research are hurting conventional knowledge of history, primarily the time line. PS: Long time no see AR, wass new.

[...]It's strange, however, that they would get a very religious individual like CH to host it,[...]

I don't find this strange at all, as the video is promoting lots of creationist ideas, e.g. Dinosaur and man coexisting, earth not being millions, but only thousands of years old (seriously? How can this "scientist" make a claim like that.), etc..

That's an old video. I remember I once researched every person that appears in this video and found out they were fakes except for that woman archaeologist who really appears to have found some more ancient Americans then is now generally taken.

But for instance that guy who claims human and dinosaur footsteps in Kentucky is crazy you can see him in "Daily Show" (archives). Or those dinosaurs drawn into rock - wikipedia claims they're fake, drawn with modern paint; or those very ancient spheres seems to first appear in that crazy "weekly world news" magazine and so on...