Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Belgium UFO

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• badeskov

• booNyzarC

• Keosen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Erix..what is the world coming to when we have people like you.There are far too many...it's a real eye opener for the statement "average intelligence" when clearly the standard is too high.

It goes beyond naive or gullible....to plain ignorantly stupid.

It was a hoax...the guy comes clean and your response.Something fishy here,maybe his a government shill.

I have been interested in the paranormal for over 35 years and subscribe to many magazines...yet the levels of idiocy around the topic means nobody pays too much attention into investigations simply because...of your type.

Your type are the reason UFO's are NOT taken seriously and indirectly has led to SETI becoming redundant.

Tinfoil hat Nutters !

Hey I take offence to the tin-foil hat commit ! IT keeps the grey matter in ! LoL.

@Erix..what is the world coming to when we have people like you.There are far too many...it's a real eye opener for the statement "average intelligence" when clearly the standard is too high.

It was a hoax...the guy comes clean and your response.Something fishy here,maybe his a government shill.

I have been interested in the paranormal for over 35 years and subscribe to many magazines...yet the levels of idiocy around the topic means nobody pays too much attention into investigations simply because...of your type.

Your type are the reason UFO's are NOT taken seriously and indirectly has led to SETI becoming redundant.

Tinfoil hat Nutters !

Don't like it, don't comment.

It's my opnion, not yours and don't attack people as other people reading this might be offended.

Tinfoil hat Nutters !

QFT!

photo may well be a hoax - the incidents at the time were very real indeed - and remain as "unsolved"

its nice, at least, that site showed a photo of the model which was used in the hoax....

skynews_643267.jpg

:alien:

hahaha yes I was thinking that too!! We get an astronaut on one link, a Billy Meir looking craft on another but NO triangular one...wonder if it was this one?

post-24261-0-62710900-1311772932_thumb.j

hahaha yes I was thinking that too!! We get an astronaut on one link, a Billy Meir looking craft on another but NO triangular one...wonder if it was this one?

Nah, it's this one:

petitrechainbelgium.jpg

How can polystyrene be tracked by radar?

Really? :lol:

Sorry Erix, but nobody is saying that it was tracked by radar. All this is about is how the photo in my previous post was faked. This photo has been thrown around all over UFOlogy as one of the most incredible UFO pictures ever taken. And now it has turned out to be a hoax. This has nothing to do with the radar data collected during the Belgian flap. The only relation is that all of the commotion surrounding that flap served as the inspiration for this guy to fake the photo in the first place.

Really? :lol:

Sorry Erix, but nobody is saying that it was tracked by radar. All this is about is how the photo in my previous post was faked. This photo has been thrown around all over UFOlogy as one of the most incredible UFO pictures ever taken. And now it has turned out to be a hoax. This has nothing to do with the radar data collected during the Belgian flap. The only relation is that all of the commotion surrounding that flap served as the inspiration for this guy to fake the photo in the first place.

I know, but why fake it?

Yeah picture proven fake.... but not the sightings and reports by the Pilots and the military personnel or police officers from then.

Well duh...of course its faked since UFOs aren't real. Correction: technically there are some UFOs, but they ain't aliens, just some kind of natural or manmade phenomena that is unexplained.

Well duh...of course its faked since UFOs aren't real. Correction: technically there are some UFOs, but they ain't aliens, just some kind of natural or manmade phenomena that is unexplained.

how does a man-made phenomena get classed as unexplained????

how does a man-made phenomena get classed as unexplained????

Simple. The observer of the phenomena doesn't know what it is. Happens all the time.

Simple. The observer of the phenomena doesn't know what it is. Happens all the time.

yes but we need the words 'the observer' inserted for that to hold up...and the comment responded to was given as fact not as from the observers POV. :rolleyes:

I know, but why fake it?

Who knows their motives? Like the 'crap-circle' folk who make those in middle of a night...just having a laugh maybe....then praps being too scared to admit it for some time due to the attention it caused...

Hate ufo hoaxers, they need a swift kick in the bollox and a brand new attitude!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread380231/pg1

What's really cool, is if you look at all the "scientific" analysis done on this single UFO picture.

The SOBEPS members – which investigation methods, based on scientific validation of facts, are reliable – ask for an analysis of the picture to Marc Acheroy, nuclear physicist at the Royal Military School; to professor François Louange, from a private digital imagery laboratory which cooperates with the CNRS (“Centre National de Recherche Scientifique”, National Center of Scientific Research, France) and the French Army; to the photography service of the Belgian royal institute of artistic patrimony, which has an efficient photographic laboratory; and to Dr. Richard Haines, who works for NASA in California. Result, after years of analysis: the Petit-Rechain picture is not faked.
Ten years later, the SOBEPS asks the Orsay Optical Institute for counter-analysis. The purpose of this manoeuvre is to analyse the picture with more recent software and to compare the results with the old data. Result: the picture is not faked, and they have discovered something rather surprising, which was invisible until then: a vortex of moving particles surrounding the vehicle. To this day, no one really knows the nature of those particles. It could be an advanced propulsion technology.

So, this FAKED picture stirred up all of this scientific analysis...kind of makes you wonder.

Seriously?

So people like you think the aliens are here, and they can have a good laugh at your expense, why else?

Or for a little cash and some fun...

One of his colleagues, Mr. L. R., spoke to a press photograph, who bought the copyright (Mr. L. R. and other colleagues have confirmed this part of the story). Then the photo appeared in the press (a couple of months after it had been made)."[footnote 1]

http://www.nicap.org/petit.htm

Anything in FAA airspace(above 100 feet) that does not respond to Indication Friend or Foe Interrogation(coded electronic evaluation) is unidentified and flying, including mylar balloons. If you can throw a rock that high and it showes up on RADAR it's a UFO, by definition.

So what, it's one picture.

I've seen UFO, so I know they are real. However, I couldn't make out any shapes, other then in one experience, I noticed it had a typical air craft shape, minus the wings. I couldn't verify the shape by any means. I only knew that it had a front and a back. The front was a single, bright, non-flashing white light. The back had a single, bright, non-flashing red light. My other experiences were just single points of light with erratic behavior.

I always refer people to my sig quote. It's my position on the ETH. I think it's very possible that ET could be here. I can't find any corroborating evidence that makes me lean one way or the other though. Lack of evidence, isn't evidence as we know.

Gravity exists, even though we can't find the elusive gravitons. So, one could say that they've "seen" gravity work, but couldn't find the occupants. Maybe that's a terrible analogy!

So what, it's one picture.

I've seen UFO, so I know they are real. However, I couldn't make out any shapes, other then in one experience, I noticed it had a typical air craft shape, minus the wings. I couldn't verify the shape by any means. I only knew that it had a front and a back. The front was a single, bright, non-flashing white light. The back had a single, bright, non-flashing red light. My other experiences were just single points of light with erratic behavior.

I always refer people to my sig quote. It's my position on the ETH. I think it's very possible that ET could be here. I can't find any corroborating evidence that makes me lean one way or the other though. Lack of evidence, isn't evidence as we know.

Gravity exists, even though we can't find the elusive gravitons. So, one could say that they've "seen" gravity work, but couldn't find the occupants. Maybe that's a terrible analogy!

maybe your analogy is better than you give it credit for MC.