Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Belgium UFO

Same old nonsense from the conspiracy nuts. :sleepy:

Tell me, why would you not trust NASA when it comes to reporting news about space exploration?

*Hint* They arent the only space agency on the planet you know!?

harsh opening line there Hazz....

So you trust everything NASA says then Hazz? (not saying they are lying, but to trust it 100% doesnt seem right)

also do you trust everything the Airforce says also? (now we know they dont always tell the truth...fact)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• badeskov

• booNyzarC

• Keosen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol:

So, what would it take for you to understand that one or more of these cases where/could have been hoaxed, where lies or misinterpretations of something mundane?

If you are referring to the Belgian incidents, those incidents were not hoaxed. In the case of Roswell, that incident was not hoaxed either, and now, another Air Force general, who was stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB has now stepped forward and stated that the Roswell incident involved extraterrestrials, and that in addtion to General Arthur Exon's remarks and other military personnel from Roswell and military and civilian personnel from Wright-Patterson AFB.

General Exon was the Air Force officer who overflew the crash sites and confirmed the two crash sites. Exon was also a former commanding officer of Wright-Patterson AFB.They are all talking extraterrestrial involvement, so the question is: why are they being ignored?

In regards to one of the Belgian photos, let's wait and see what happens because there are things that are just not right and on par with Kevin Corde and his battered police car hoaxed story. How long did it take for me to tell some foks that his story was false in the first place? Why was I being ignored until Mr. Conde finally admitted to a lie in regards to his hoaxed story?

Edited by skyeagle409

This is a question of whether you believe NASA, not contradiction. I dont believe NASA. They can classify it as a space donut but im still gonna think for myself

By all means of respect, but you clearly don't know very much about NASA, the coherency (or lack of same) of NASA and the people working there. Are you aware that most image analysis is not done by NASA, but by independent research institutions and Universities?! And such images are also scrutinized by highly educated folks from around the globe, even at competing institutions that would like nothing better but to stick it to NASA and make a personal win. But you feel you have the education and proper background to form an educated and different opinion on images that many highly skilled and experienced scientists have already explained? :unsure2:

Cheers,

Badeskov

I would agree - if this was an academic debate. Burden of proof and all that. But this is just a forum about the unexplained and you people are taking it way too serious :)

No, a debate is a debate and you always reference your source in a proper way. I agree this is not a scientific debate, which is also very obvious.

Irony of the century ..

Would you mind to clarify that, because I didn't understand what you meant?

Cheers,

Badeskov

No need to be so assumptive, Im very familiar with the images. Ive found them on NASA JPL server by typing in random numbers in the STS photo url... and I know how NASA classified them

By all means of respect, how could I not be assumptive given that you do not reference the images and in the same breath ties them in as a triangular craft in your previous post? But not only are those images identified as debris, but the debris itself is also identified. Here is a link to a bunch of images, among them image #2 in that sequence:

10062623.jpg

And here is the caption for that image:

NASA Photo ID: STS61C-31-002 File Name: 10062623.jpg Film Type: 70mm Date Taken: 01/12/86 Title: Piece of thermal insulation tile floats near the Shuttle Columbia Description: A small piece of thermal insulation tile floats in space near the Shuttle Columbia. The cloudy surface of the earth is used as a background. Subject terms: COLUMBIA (ORBITER) ONBOARD ACTIVITIES PHOTOGRAPHY SPACE SHUTTLE MISSION 61-C THERMAL PROTECTION TILES

Bolding min. So a very clear cut and identified piece of debris that has nothing at all to do with the hoaxed image in particular or ET triangles in general. So in my opinion this image should not have been used at all, it made no sense to me. Please allow me to make a crude analogy.

Here is an image of Bigfoot, proven positive as a hoax.

3_25_bigfoot_hoax_freezer.jpg

<insert curse of own choice here>. They are trying to prove Bigfoot is all a hoax by proving one image hoaxed (well, no they are not). But I have another image of Bigfoot from a reputable scientific source:

Zoo-Gorilla-Baby-Picture.jpg

This is from a reputable scientific source and goes to show that Bigfoot is not a hoax. If you really want the source of the image you can go find it yourself, but there is my proof. And I know the eggheads say it is a lowland gorilla, but I don't believe that. Clearly it is Bigfoot!

Well, to keep it all to the rules the image was lifted from National Geographic and the image was taken by Mehgan Murphy, Smithsonian's National Zoo. I hope you see the fallacy :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

By all means of respect, but you clearly don't know very much about NASA, the coherency (or lack of same) of NASA and the people working there. Are you aware that most image analysis is not done by NASA, but by independent research institutions and Universities?! And such images are also scrutinized by highly educated folks from around the globe, even at competing institutions that would like nothing better but to stick it to NASA and make a personal win. But you feel you have the education and proper background to form an educated and different opinion on images that many highly skilled and experienced scientists have already explained? :unsure2:

Cheers,

Badeskov

This is what the OP photo supposedly went through too. Although, I can't be too sure about that.

This is what the OP photo supposedly went through too. Although, I can't be too sure about that.

Hi MC,

I am not sure about that. Admittedly, it was my first impression, but then I thought it over and got uncertain :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

I am not sure about that. Admittedly, it was my first impression, but then I thought it over and got uncertain :)

i'm uncertain about translators... but this chap seems uncertain for whatever reason...

Supercherie ovni: l'expert n'y croit pas

L'aveu de supercherie d'un habitant de la région de Verviers, à propos de cette photo d'ovni qui défiait les experts depuis maintenant 20 ans a été un choc pour l'un d'entre eux, un physicien de l'UCL, en découvrant sur RTL hier que la photo était un faux, n'a pas hesité à se rendre chez l'auteur du cliché. Ce scientifique veut pas croire au trucage malgré les explications. Une rencontre signée Samuel Ledoux et Julien Raway.

http://www.rtl.be/videos/video/344996.aspx

translation...

UFO hoax: the expert does not believe

The admission of deception of an inhabitant of the region of Verviers, about this photo of a UFO that defied the experts for 20 years was a shock to one of them, a physicist at the UCL , discovering on RTL yesterday that the photo was a fake, did not hesitate to get in contact the photographer. This scientist does not believe in cheating despite the explanations. A meeting and signed Samuel Julien Ledoux Raway.

:unsure:

here are the pictures / negatives(?) of the model which was used...

d9a8e04c1fb2.jpg

:devil:

harsh opening line there Hazz....

So you trust everything NASA says then Hazz? (not saying they are lying, but to trust it 100% doesnt seem right)

also do you trust everything the Airforce says also? (now we know they dont always tell the truth...fact)

I cant see any reason for a space agency to cover-up evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Can you?

I cant see any reason for a space agency to cover-up evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Can you?

Easily, if the president orders them to.

See that's what i'm talking about.

Net is full of this, random images with no background,no story,no evidence, a believer just post a link and expect everybody too believe at it.

Some people should really stop to be that naive, your theory can be summed up in the below lines.

- NASA is working with USA government to hide the truth that aliens is already on Earth.

- NASA spends billions of dollars for dozen of missions to discover at least a single microbe in our solar system but yeah we got alien's spacecraft in Area-51 bunkers.

- NASA got some of the brightest minds working for her and while they could send a spaceship to the edge of the solar system they cannot remove an image from their servers that clearly show an alien spaceship.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Of course NASA is part of the US government and takes its orders from the president. It gets money from Congress, works with the military and its chief administrator is a political appointee so naturally they're going to do what they're told.

Like the military and other federal agencies, they have a lot more information about aliens and UFOs in private than they have ever disclosed in public.

No, this is not fantasy or conspiracy theory. We have proven this a million times over in the last 30-40 years, and many people who worked at NASA have confirmed this to be so. If there's one thing that everyone should know about UFOs by now it's that public ridicule and dismissal have always been part of the government's strategy for dealing with this problem, along with smokescreens and disinformation to through researchers off the track.

Once again, we have proven that much a million times over. Public ridicule and dismissal cover the fact that this problem is taken very seriously behind the scenes and has been secretly investigated since the 1940s--maybe even earlier. That much we do know.

[...]

Like the military and other federal agencies, they have a lot more information about aliens and UFOs in private than they have ever disclosed in public.

No, this is not fantasy or conspiracy theory.[...]

My goodness... I would like to have the one you are smoking of. Yeah, right, "military and other federal agencies" hide also info about fairies.

dbl post...

Edited by Hazzard

Easily, if the president orders them to.

NASA and the US... maybe.

But what about the rest of the world. There are other space exploration countries out there you know.

Edited by Hazzard

Can you?

yes I can, pure speculation ofcourse, but I can think of quite a few reasons, pointless listing them though.

Anyway back to the two questions I posed to you which you answered by asking a question!??!?!?!

cheers

I don't know about this photo. The version seen here is from what I remember an "enhanced" version, showing the outline of the vehicle. Again, if I remember correctly the original photo did not show any body of a craft. Also, I have a photo from a relative that looks exactly the same, but it is nothing more than a conventional aircraft from a nearby airport. He sees them all the time.

So, I am left to wonder, is the guy who is claiming to have been the hoaxer, hoaxing a hoax to get his 15 minutes?