Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Islamic extremists set up Sharia law

Persia

Odd I have experienced the opposite where have you heard jewish people voice concern against atrocities commited by Israel?

I have often - on the news - seen demonstrations of Jewish Israelis against these atrocities committed by the Israeli army.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abramelin

• questionmark

• The Silver Thong

• Mainpoint

Odd I have experienced the opposite where have you heard jewish people voice concern against atrocities commited by Israel?

After Sabra & Shatila massacre in 1982

"on September 25, 300,000 Israelis—roughly one-tenth of the country's population at the time—demonstrated in a Tel Aviv square demanding answers. The protest, known in Israel as the "400,000 protest" (the number of protesters was first exaggerated) was one of the biggest in Israel's history."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre#Israeli_population_demands_investigation

seriously? shariah law stickers? next there'll be stickers saying "honour killings taking place" and "Women will be treated as 2nd class citizens".

seriously? shariah law stickers? next there'll be stickers saying "honour killings taking place" and "Women will be treated as 2nd class citizens".

you are now entering a female circumsision zone...... :innocent::innocent:

Edited by maca02