Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Vampire' stalks Siberian livestock

Still Waters

A blood-sucking creature is preying upon goats near Novosibirsk. As rational explanations run thin on the ground, the specter of the so-called chupacabra raises its demon head.

Horrified farmers and smallholders are confronted by the drained corpses of their livestock in the morning, bloodless and bearing puncture marks to the neck but otherwise largely in tact.

But local cops are reluctant to record apparent vampire attacks, as they await official recertification, leaving the locals up in arms.

“If this creature is not stopped it could make its way to Novosibirsk! Only our police force are doing jack-diddly about it,” complaining locals told Komsomolskaya Pravda. “They say that there is no Chupacabra. Come if you will journalists, have a look at what is happening to us.”

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DieChecker

• StarGateAtlantis

• Orcseeker

• Still Waters

Very interesting and believable. I subscribe to this account:

He took the usual family picture and then saw the demonic face through the kitchen window. Grey-red it was, such an unpleasant face, like a bat with fangs,” Natalie’s uncle Viktor Shushpanov told KP. “My brother showed me this photograph and upon the advice of his family he burned it,” he said.

Winged beast. Glowbird type crytpid imo. There was a bright strange orb moving in the Novosbirisk sky videoed July 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjNIuG3eU68&feature=player_embedded

Looks like El chupacabra got fed up of americans calling mangey coyotes by its name and legged it to russia. Chupas comeback gig

He burned the photo..... well done what a complete idiot. Either that person is 100% lying or 100% stupid. :rolleyes:

Edited by Coffey

Stupidity does not recognize borders.

It's bad, it's world wide.

He burned the photo..... well done what a complete idiot. Either that person is 100% lying or 100% stupid. :rolleyes:

**** happens! I know this!

I once found Goatman, and approached it. But El Chupacabra struck it from behind, and I fled! It was scary. I had taken a photograph with my camera, but I deleted it. I thought the trash can icon was a container...

Edited by UFO_Monster

We had similar reports about 10 years ago in Portugal. In the end, it was an old wolf with very few teeth left. To feed, he would make a neck wound on the cattle and suck their blood.

Also, there where recent news of wolf packs growing out of control in Russia, so, no that far fetched.

unsure.gif Spooky!

We had similar reports about 10 years ago in Portugal. In the end, it was an old wolf with very few teeth left. To feed, he would make a neck wound on the cattle and suck their blood.

Also, there where recent news of wolf packs growing out of control in Russia, so, no that far fetched.

I can't imagine a wolf 'sucking', more like 'lapping' the blood up, and if it did that, wouldn't it leave a little pool of blood?

Looks like El chupacabra got fed up of americans calling mangey coyotes by its name and legged it to russia. Chupas comeback gig

You called? :D

Edited by The Original Chupa King

That's a lot of blood though, even for a wolf

• 3 months later...

I believe anything is possible.!

Awesome. Please post my wife's middle name within 2 minutes of me making this post to prove to me that anything is possible, because I struggle with that claim.

Perhaps those Siberians got a bit hungry out looking for Yetis :innocent:

Russia certainly are milking the Cryptid bandwagon, first they claim to have proof of the Yeti, now they have the Chupacabra! Russia's tourism board must be really struggling to get people to visit.

Just like the PR Chupas (the original ones), I seriously doubt the predated animals were "bloodless" as claimed.

The ones in PR did not have the "blood sucked from them" as claimed and there was really nothing to indicate that what happend to them wasn't everyday ordinary predation.