Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CCTV Dogman Grey Tailless Body Long Rear Legs

NatureBoff

Compare with the still from the Lousinana deer cam, a perfect match!

post-94765-0-32719700-1312188790_thumb.j

Edited by Le Lapedalleur

LOL. This thread amuses me. Let me sum it up for you.

It's a Deer.

No, it's not.

It is.

It's not.

It's fake, we've shown you all that it's fake.

It's a deer.

Edited by supervike

It's a Deer.

No, it's not.

It is.

It's not.

It's a deer.

I know, people just can't accept proof no matter what or thye just don't read the whole thread. lol

Are you saying you think the Louisiana Deer cam is fake because it looks the same? Because the video you posted has been proven fake.

That ain't no dogman boy.

Its a deer.

Are you serious?! It's been proven fake and been proven to have the opposite legs to a deer. I'm loving all these people just saying it's a deer when you see the other videos it's blatantly nothing like a deer and has the opposite bent legs at the front and back like a humans or a primate. Now I know why Sakari got so frustrated in another thread. LOL

Edited by Coffey

I remember this coming out quite some time ago also. And I'm 100% sure it was prooven to be a CGI hoax. The fact that the same guy posted the first blurry animation and then the second clear animation is telling evidence.

The second video is CGI, no doubt.

But I think the first video looks like a greyhound...

...a really large greyhound...

...oh nevermind, it's whatever you want it to be, but it's nothing unnatural!

...unless it's CGI.

Argh...

Both have no tail and run with monkey-like anatomies. These are the tree-loving females who hunt for fish. The males are the more hairy-dog looking ones with a tail and an anatomy which is more canine i.e. built for endurance and speed on the flat.

post-94765-0-98431600-1312276277_thumb.j

Edited by Le Lapedalleur

Both have no tail and run with monkey-like anatomies. These are the tree-loving females who hunt for fish. The males are the more hairy-dog looking ones with a tail and an anatomy which is more canine i.e. built for endurance and speed on the flat.

The video is a CGI fake just like the other 2, made by the same person. So why are you do you carry on ignoring the facts and still posting about it as though it's real?!

...unless it's CGI.

Argh...

The first video is blatantly by the same person, it'#s the same creature in all 3 videos. It also cannot be a dog. In the first video is has the same legs as the other videos which are the opposite to a dog, cat or deers. Why can't people get this?! It's Knees are forwards like a primate or human. (Dogs, cats and deer hind legs bend backwards) The front legs are also bending the opposite way to a Dog, cat or deer. People aren't even looking at the facts, just guessing with no logic.

Once again you seem to be able to draw (fabricate) amazingly detailed "facts" based on nothing but a photo and an unrelated fake video. Remarkable. How can you determine how the creature in the photo runs and that it lives in a tree if its just a photo? Why do you make such unsubstantiated statements that can only be from your own imagination? Once again, exactly like your "glow bird", and please dont send the same link to it again.

...has the same legs as the other videos which are the opposite to a dog, cat or deers... It's Knees are forwards like a primate or human. (Dogs, cats and deer hind legs bend backwards) The front legs are also bending the opposite way to a Dog, cat or deer. People aren't even looking at the facts, just guessing with no logic.

I might be nit-picking here, but the bold segment is false. Their legs do not bend backwards, it is simply constructed in such a way that their, thighs are slightly shorter and larger, calves are much shorter but thicker, and the foot is extended by more than a factor of three. All animals with 'backward facing legs' stand on their toes, not their feet.

Let me explain with this crude diagram:

/ ...is the thigh.

\ ...is the calve/ankle.

/ ...is the foot.

- ...is the toes.

Okay, I'm done with my rant, carry on.

P.S. I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my earlier post.

Edited by DeltaEcho

I might be nit-picking here, but the bold segment is false. Their legs do not bend backwards, it is simply constructed in such a way that their, thighs are slightly shorter and larger, calves are much shorter but thicker, and the foot is extended by more than a factor of three. All animals with 'backward facing legs' stand on their toes, not their feet.

Let me explain with this crude diagram:

/ ...is the thigh.

\ ...is the calve/ankle.

/ ...is the foot.

- ...is the toes.

Okay, I'm done with my rant, carry on.

P.S. I think you may have missed the sarcasm in my earlier post.

Sorry I didn't get your sarcasm, was getting frustrated with everyone just saying the same thing when it's proven fake.

I get that it's not actually the Knee it's actually called the Hock. My point though is that the animal in the video has the same type of back leg as a Primate and so does the front legs. (Looks mostly like a Baboon)

Just for future posters this is a picture showing the Knee and the Hock on a Dogs rear leg. Deer and Cats also have this. The CGI thing in the videos DOES NOT.

rear-measure.jpg

Edited by Coffey

The road CCTV footage isn't proven fake. The other two CGI's are obvious, I agree, but that doesn't make the genuine one a fake! The deer cam photo has been discussed before and everyone agreed it WASN'T A FAKE! ( Hyrax Skeleton)

post-94765-0-33134700-1312366252_thumb.j

Edited by Le Lapedalleur

The road CCTV footage isn't proven fake. The other two CGI's are obvious, I agree, but that doesn't make the genuine one a fake! The deer cam photo has been discussed before and everyone agreed it WASN'T A FAKE! ( Hyrax Skeleton)

I never mentioned the trail cam, it has nothing to do with this. There is no link between them, one is in the US and this is in the UK.

The first video is made in the exact same way as the other two, it has the same editing of time and date etc. The "creature" is the same thing. It's a CGI fake.

I never mentioned the trail cam, it has nothing to do with this. There is no link between them, one is in the US and this is in the UK.

The first video is made in the exact same way as the other two, it has the same editing of time and date etc. The "creature" is the same thing. It's a CGI fake.

Animals of the same species live on different continents though, don't they! Show me the "evidence" of "the same editing of time and date etc" for the road crossing footage, if you can

i live 15 mins from wessex way. ive seen something weird run out at night before that looked like that but i came to the conclusion that it was a deer. we do have alot of deer in our woodland areas. the second video looks fake lol.

O.K. My two cents worth. It's most likely fake.

1. Both videos are from the same person with no explanation as to how they were obtained.

1A. Video number 1 does look good, at first glance, but it is clear that this is the same "creature" in both video's, plus there are a few other points that have already been mentioned.

2. Video number 2 is obviously fake.

2A. The creatures movements are not natural in appearance.

2B. The camera moves to the left at the end when the "creature" is going to leave the frame, but otherwise remains fixed through most of the shot. Most security cameras in locations like these are

fixed position cameras with nobody watching them. How would you like to sit and watch an alley full of garbage containers all night?

Well; that's how I see it.

Animals of the same species live on different continents though, don't they! Show me the "evidence" of "the same editing of time and date etc" for the road crossing footage, if you can

Coffey??

The shadow of the car headlights against the creature's body looks very convincing still. P.S Can everyone please refrain from talking about the other two vids which ARE clearly fake.

Coffey??

The shadow of the car headlights against the creature's body looks very convincing still. P.S Can everyone please refrain from talking about the other two vids which ARE clearly fake.

Any reason why no local newspapers from around that area have no history of the event on the archives...?....could be wrong but i couldnt find any.Also most security motorway/major road cameras put on the A number...in the case of the footage A338....again i could be wrong.Its for you to prove its real by providing evidence that it is not CGI(which it is).

...unless it's CGI.

Argh...

I think you are on the right track DE. I think it's possibly a Great Dane. It has the size and speed of one that's a fact.

Coffey??

The time stamps etc are similar, I said that before. I don't need to prove it you can see it in the video.

The youtube channel has ONLY 3 videos, 2 of which are 100% fake, the other one looks like the exact same "creature" as in the 2nd video. Common sense and logic tells me it's fake and done by the exact same person.

The time stamps etc are similar, I said that before. I don't need to prove it you can see it in the video.

The youtube channel has ONLY 3 videos, 2 of which are 100% fake, the other one looks like the exact same "creature" as in the 2nd video. Common sense and logic tells me it's fake and done by the exact same person.

You have NO evidence then. The person is most likely to have copied the original road-crossing footage and incorporated it with the two fake footages. It's the same creature because it's the same as in Harry Potter for one thing. It doesn't mean that it's a fake though. Let's get the logic straight.

In reality the black dog is a male and the grey tail-less one is a female. Not bad image of the grey but the face should have been more pointed and the howl should have been non-canine, more of a woman's distress call-cum bark.

Edited by Le Lapedalleur

You have NO evidence then. The person is most likely to have copied the original road-crossing footage and incorporated it with the two fake footages. It's the same creature because it's the same as in Harry Potter for one thing. It doesn't mean that it's a fake though. Let's get the logic straight.

In reality the black dog is a male and the grey tail-less one is a female. Not bad image of the grey but the face should have been more pointed and the howl should have been non-canine, more of a woman's distress call-cum bark.

I find it very hypocritical that you have the nerve to ask for evidence from anyone as youve never required it of your own wild assumptions. On the contrary, your statments usually fly in the face of evidence.

• Like 1

It's a Deer.

No, it's not.

It is.

It's not.

It's a deer.

lol, this thread cracking me up

So you are using a harry potter werewolf as evidence, I give up on this thread. Your "beliefs" are making you far too biased and you are now using Harry potter to make a point. I really don't think there is anything left to say except this.... the werewolf in harry potter as a Hock like a dog/wolf... the thing in the video DOES NOT just like the thing in the other CGI fake video. It's pretty obvious all 3 videos are by the same person for that simple fact, they all don't have a hock on their back legs.

I think you are on the right track DE. I think it's possibly a Great Dane. It has the size and speed of one that's a fact.

Just ignore the evidence and logic then, the Creature DOES NOT have a Hock. So it CANNOT be a dog, cat or deer.

• Like 1