Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed Kids

RussL

Black Eyed Kids From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search The Black Eyed Kids are a paranormal phenomenon of sorts, mainly derived from eerie encounters with children in their teens or younger, who have unusually dark black eyes. Encounters with the "Black Eyed Children" generally include that they beckon encountered persons to let them inside their car or house. Using an excuse such as "I need to get home to my mother" or something that implies the child is in need has been reported by people who've encountered such children. There is no well-known story or legend that accompanies the Black Eyed Children. Many theories or supposed facts about them are derived from first-hand experiences with them, but so far, no legend or past-time story has been discovered to explain them. Many times in reported encounters with the Black Eyed Kids, the children often ask, quite forwardly, to come inside the house or car. When the person makes eye contact with the children, they receive an overwhelming wave of fear and dread and have trouble talking to the child, all the while the child continues to beckon. Often the children wear clothes appropriate to the current-day fashion and appear normal, save for their eyes. The appearances of this phenomenon usually occur at night as well. There is a notion that if you do let a black eyed child in your home or car, then you will eventually be found dead the day after. No one knows what exactly the Black Eyed Children are, some suggest they could be ghosts or vampires - mainly because they ask to be invited into one's home and only appear at night, whereas most believe they are demons. The most notable encounter which began a widespread interest was that of reporter Brian Bethel. See "Evil Kids" for an example of the black eyed children.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UFO_Monster

• Rafterman

• lostinthecrowd

• RussL

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is an urban legend.

Why exactly start a new thread on this? Particularly so if you're just going to post a Wiki entry with no commentary.

There are several active discussions around here on BEKs that are muti-paged.

I've read something like this in a book of urban legends.

i read a few thing on this topic

the whole black eyes concept is new to me but the classic

only apear at night

and need to be invited(into a house)

they are all classicaly to do with vampires and considering the legend about if you let them in you often die the next day sounds like what vampires do they kill people....

im not to superstitious but i find alot of old and mordern legen to be reasonable like bigfoot and the chupacabra(sorry for missspelling you know the one? longer hind legs than front head like a dog and sucks livestock dry of blood victems have had their guard dogs killed and even people have died trying to protect livestock from this it have been caught on tape(during the night when it strikes) and several carcasses with this discription have been found but dismissed as cyotes with some desease that deforms them)