Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tornado in Russia

primordial

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michelle

• primordial

• Raptor Witness

• Taun

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty good footage... I couldn't play the sound on the video, so I don't know if

they gave details or not... Looked like a strong F1 or a weak F2 - depending on what the debris was

made of...

Hope no one was hurt...

I didnt think they got tornadoes in Russia, Global warming anyone? republicans say no...........lol.

They had one in 1904 and another in 1984.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_tornadoes_and_tornado_outbreaks

That's 80 years apart. For such a large country that is a very rare occurrence. There are parts of the US where tornadoes are a monthly occurrence during the right season. We get at least one tornado a year in my area. A freak weather incident indeed.

That's 80 years apart. For such a large country that is a very rare occurrence. There are parts of the US where tornadoes are a monthly occurrence during the right season. We get at least one tornado a year in my area. A freak weather incident indeed.

I know, but the US is notorious for tornadoes. If you look at the link I provided they are very rare in that entire part of the world.

I've lived all my live in tornado country, so always just assumed they were a semi-common experience everywhere.

Obviously not the case.