Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

soulseeker

:innocent:

I want to do some readings. I have done this before on this site and found the response overwhelming. I will do five readings a day to avoid the migraines and tiredness i felt before. So if you are wondering when i might get to you reading just count five a day....

I ask that no one sends any personal information to me beforehand this includes real names pics locationes etc....I dont want to know anything about you when I do your reading.

For hard boiled skeptics....I do NOT claim to be psychic I have members of my family for generations who claim psychic abilities...I dont want to claim anything I only want to test myself and my limits.....feel free to comment on this feed or in a personal msg whaever your comfortable with.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• purpolonia

• Ja9dreame

• iamdee1

• tinkerbellekisses

You can try reading my future or whatever you feel interested in and PM me your readings. Enjoy reading me if you wish to. :)

You can try reading my future or whatever you feel interested in and PM me your readings. Enjoy reading me if you wish to. :)

Sure i would love a reading :)

I want to do some readings. I have done this before on this site and found the response overwhelming. I will do five readings a day to avoid the migraines and tiredness i felt before. So if you are wondering when i might get to you reading just count five a day....

I ask that no one sends any personal information to me beforehand this includes real names pics locationes etc....I dont want to know anything about you when I do your reading.

For hard boiled skeptics....I do NOT claim to be psychic I have members of my family for generations who claim psychic abilities...I dont want to claim anything I only want to test myself and my limits.....feel free to comment on this feed or in a personal msg whaever your comfortable with.

can i have my reading pm'd please i will post feedback on your topic :)

Sure! I'm up for a reading! Thanks! :)

If you could pm it that would be great! I can post feedback here if you'd like.

I would love a reading :) thank you very much

I would love one too!

I would enjoy a reading ...you can post it on here...thanks

well u can pratice on me if u like,i enjoy getting these done .its very interesting to me. gud luck and thanx

Hey, I'd love a reading :) (please)

• 2 weeks later...

A reading would be nice.

If you want any focal points: relationship & career prospects would be great, but also whatever you get is fine if not these - thanks.

Please PM mine, thanks.

Add me too please. Tyvm ;). I won't send you any info but my picture is here lol. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see your skills on me I have no problem if you post it here no matter how "personal" I have no problem answering questions honestly so I couldn't see you posting anything I wouldn't be ok talking about. :)

Soulseeker hasn't returned to this site since August 3rd according to her profile. I hope everything is fine with her and she is just taking some time off.

Soulseeker: Please let us know you are OK.

Edited by iamdee1