Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demon summoning.

evil yoshi

i think the word you're looking for is Daemon rather than Demon. if you believe in demons it makes no sense to not believe in angels.

Daemon however are the Greek equivalent of guardian spirits. Daemons can be good or bad, or sometimes both.

summoning would depend on what you want to do. i've never heard of people summoning anything just to talk to it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah ofcource it is, Parker brothers are selling gateways to hell only for $19.99

Now glowing in the dark too for even more epicness, exciting!!!

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?guid=8F00D4B0-6D40-1014-8BF0-9EFBF894F9D4&product_id=9470&src=endeca

Edited by Keosen
  • Like 1

As with everything demon-related, I want to reinforce the notion that summoning demons is a bad, bad idea. Even if you don't believe in demons and think that this is all a joke, it's best to just stay away from demonology entirely. Don't mess with it just to prove that it doesn't exist, and don't mess with it just to "see what happens". Actually, don't mess with it at all. The only reason I even am putting up this section is because demons are an important connection between the supernatural/spirit world and the world of monsters and beasts.

Before I became a skeptic I was very into occultism. I tried several demon summoning techniques, and every single one of them failed, nothing bad happened either. Actually, everything I ever tried related to mysticism failed. I wonder why....maybe because none of it exists?

Is it possible for me to summon a demon? i dont want it to do my bidding, i want to talk with one, then i could ask it questions about things like if hell is real, whats it like, and where is it from. how would i summon a demon? has anybody actually done this?

Just leave it alone. You have no idea what you are doing and it will only cause you pain. Don't be a fool.

If you succeed I think you might be back on here in a few days, weeks or months asking people how to get rid of it. Some doors are just meant to stay shut.

• Like 1

Summoning demons is no joke. Of any and all mythical creatures that you may want to encounter, demons are the easiest to find. But that's exactly what makes them so dangerous.

How exactly are they easy to find? Where would I look for them?
As with everything demon-related, I want to reinforce the notion that summoning demons is a bad, bad idea. Even if you don't believe in demons and think that this is all a joke, it's best to just stay away from demonology entirely. Don't mess with it just to prove that it doesn't exist, and don't mess with it just to "see what happens". Actually, don't mess with it at all. The only reason I even am putting up this section is because demons are an important connection between the supernatural/spirit world and the world of monsters and beasts.

What if I wanted to summon an outer god, like Yog-Sothoth or Azathoth? What precautions should I take to prevent them from destroying the earth, or in the case of Azathoth awakening and destroying the universe?
  • Like 2

I believe that the concept of Angels and Demons go hand in hand. If you believe in one of them, then the other should probably exist too.

As far as summoning demons....OMG....why?

Wouldn't an angel or a spirit be a lot safer.

Not trying to change your mind or anything and I'm not an expert on demons, but couldn't making one mad blow your existance to crap?

Just saying. :innocent:

Edited by iamdee1

Who would be so foolish or arrogrant as to summon one, assuming just one showed up, let alone control one. Legends speaks of only one person, King Solomon, that with his God's help, gave him "power over demons".(Magic, Witchcraft and Alchemy)

We all know what Legend's are. :tu: Cool story though!

• 1 year later...

You probably do not need to summon a devil. For over 95 % of modern people, their main devil already lives within. This can be even measured using a simple muscular kinesiology.

If you prove that you are different, I can tell you about the outer devil that works together with real people. I cannot tell you their exact locations, but there are numerous events around the world organized by these people.

You probably do not need to summon a devil. For over 95 % of modern people, their main devil already lives within. This can be even measured using a simple muscular kinesiology.

If you prove that you are different, I can tell you about the outer devil that works together with real people. I cannot tell you their exact locations, but there are numerous events around the world organized by these people.

Sure......

I can tell you what the lotto numbers are but not the date or time when this be announce because it's organized by "these" people.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Or an e-meter..

Ofcourse you can't, you're BSing.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You have to use a magic circle.. triangle of the art...

and say some magical incanations to summon them...

they so manifest I have read...

but be careful.. once you make a pact with a demon..

it's a contract that is almost impossible to get out of!

You have to use a magic circle.. triangle of the art...

and say some magical incanations to summon them...

they so manifest I have read...

but be careful.. once you make a pact with a demon..

it's a contract that is almost impossible to get out of!

Wait, I'm confused. Circle or triangle?

• Like 1

How exactly are they easy to find? Where would I look for them?

What if I wanted to summon an outer god, like Yog-Sothoth or Azathoth? What precautions should I take to prevent them from destroying the earth, or in the case of Azathoth awakening and destroying the universe?

Summon Nodens first, and keep him on the back burner incase things get out of hand.

Meaning no disrespect, here all of an hour or two, but I've found from readings, just because one summons "something" from "over there', doesn't always mean that one gets what one might expect. Oh there are alot of qualifing pieces one can add to any summoning spell to "cta", so to speak, but is this going to make "whatever" comes over in any mood to talk to the "life form" that started all the trouble that lead to "them and their kind" being kicked out of Heaven and God's presence. I sorta doubt it. Since that day, if the Bible is even close to being fairly accurate, or the writters that passed down the info. half sane, then "angels/demons", have never loved, let alone liked, any human and the thought of asking one to sit down and chat, in my read opinion is short of laughable. Supposedly, King Solomon had God'd help to command "devils, demons, basically anything not disposed to helping him, meaning Solomon, to get done what needed to be done.Oh yes, there are legends of books, some supposedly written by Solomon himself, to control "demons and devils", make them do his biddings, etc. but it just didn't work out that way. I have obtained some rsther "old books', I won't say how, where, or who I got them from, some are in Latin, some Greek, some Hebrew. even if I could read them, I would have no inclination to practice what I read. I've heard it say that "bad things" happen to those that try to deal with powers that even some angels cannot cope with. Rummor? Let me know if you find out anything.That is if you can.

Wait, I'm confused. Circle or triangle?

The magician stays within the magic circle to be protected from the demon.

The demon manifests withing the magic triangle.

It takes a lot of practice and can be dangerous.

I've never tried it. But I like to read about these things just to learn about them.

For summoning various spiritual beings (not demons only) are some basic procedures.

1/Conjuration, see medieval grimoires. (Claviculae salomonis ...etc)

2/"Magick" mirror. Concentration on a "mirror" with a desire to see a beings. See the book Experimental-Dämonologie. by Josef Dürr, or Greek and Egyptian Magical Papyri.

3/Meditation about a being.

4/Repetition of a name, the best in mind. Like the mantras in yoga.........

5/Using last thoughts before falling asleep. See Greek and Egyptian Magical Papyri.

Everybody who has a real interest can recognize reality. :yes:

For summoning various spiritual beings (not demons only) are some basic procedures.

1/Conjuration, see medieval grimoires. (Claviculae salomonis ...etc)

2/"Magick" mirror. Concentration on a "mirror" with a desire to see a beings. See the book Experimental-Dämonologie. by Josef Dürr, or Greek and Egyptian Magical Papyri.

3/Meditation about a being.

4/Repetition of a name, the best in mind. Like the mantras in yoga.........

5/Using last thoughts before falling asleep. See Greek and Egyptian Magical Papyri.

Everybody who has a real interest can recognize reality. :yes:

Seen that before, has been attempted by a few of our members and it failed to work.

Do you need to power of belief? if so that kind of oxymoron imo.

• Like 1

......failed to work? :innocent:

It depends on patience, not on belief. To people with no experience in meditation and concentration it may take a month or longer before a visible manifestation.

I've been a ritualist for many years, what needs to be understood is what exactly we are dealing with when summoning any entity, be it demonic or angelic. All gods, devils, angels, demons, etc. are archetypal images that are embedded deeply within our unconsciousness, they are accessed and brought into consciousness through working with Symbols.

The more you know about the entity and its symbolism the better chance you have of communicating with it.

All the grimoires and invocations/evocations are designed to suppress the consciousness and to stimulate the unconsciousness, allowing buried imagery and associations to step forward.

In essence you are speaking to your inner Self when you communicate with any entity, they do not exist apart from yourself.

There is a school of thought from Carl Jung that there exists what he termed the Collective Unconsciousness, and it is there that all these archetypal forms exist as thought-forms, egregores, etc. they are meme-like and become greater as they become popular (e.g. Abrahamic god), or diminish as they fall out of popularity (e.g. Sumerian gods).

None of these entities can do anything for you that you cannot do yourself, in fact the entire process of ritually summoning and communicating with an angel or demon is a form of Magick, in that through communication you are seeking to create a change within your Self in order to create a change in your outer Self, eventually influencing your environment and producing the desired results.

• Like 2

......failed to work? :innocent:

It depends on patience, not on belief. To people with no experience in meditation and concentration it may take a month or longer before a visible manifestation.

I don't know I tried for a week and nothing happened. I guess I lack that "gift"

• Like 2