Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ZOZO the Ouija Board Demon

Zampano

Have a go with a Ouija App on Android see if that causes the same effect maybe zozo can send an SMS and keep Spamming you for years

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Whatsinausername.

You wouldnt poke a grizzly bear with a stick cos it would be askin for trouble.

So why mess around with a ouiga board, you dont know whats gonna happen, so why risk it

Yeah you summon something that you cant get RID of,, or mabe it doesnt want to leave then what your just screwed. I say just leave all that stuff alone. Its not worth it

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

please please do not play with a Ouija board, escpecially if you ,are summoning Zozo, he will ruin your life! Back when I was 17, I am 43 now, a couple friends and I decided to play with the Ouija board, at first it was just dumb stuff like when will I get married, how many kids will I have that sort of thing. Then it got more and more derranged, we asked it if we were speaking to a demon, what could he do, will he kill us that kind of thing. He did say to me that when I was 40 me, or someone I loved would die. When you're 17 that seems like a million years away. Well to make a long story short, on June 25th I lost my oldest son in a house fire, he died. He was only 16 years old, he saved everyone in the house, but he didn't make it out!! I sometimes wonder if Zozo came back for exactly what he told me he would do!! It ruined my entire life, I can't begin to explain how much I miss my son. I do think though that Zozo doesn't have him, since he got everyone else out the fire he did a heroic act which would then void the abitlity for a demon to get him. God, intervened. Please keep in mind, even if the Ouija board doesn't do something right away, it can come back years later.

• Like 2

please please do not play with a Ouija board, escpecially if you ,are summoning Zozo, he will ruin your life! Back when I was 17, I am 43 now, a couple friends and I decided to play with the Ouija board, at first it was just dumb stuff like when will I get married, how many kids will I have that sort of thing. Then it got more and more derranged, we asked it if we were speaking to a demon, what could he do, will he kill us that kind of thing. He did say to me that when I was 40 me, or someone I loved would die. When you're 17 that seems like a million years away. Well to make a long story short, on June 25th I lost my oldest son in a house fire, he died. He was only 16 years old, he saved everyone in the house, but he didn't make it out!! I sometimes wonder if Zozo came back for exactly what he told me he would do!! It ruined my entire life, I can't begin to explain how much I miss my son. I do think though that Zozo doesn't have him, since he got everyone else out the fire he did a heroic act which would then void the abitlity for a demon to get him. God, intervened. Please keep in mind, even if the Ouija board doesn't do something right away, it can come back years later.

I tried two days ago, it doesn't work.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Hugs to you and I hope you are able to find some peace

I'd say board games are not the subject and necromancy is. Necromancy is spiritually dangerous and should not be practiced in any form.

I agree entirely with this statement.

The board is only one of many mediums that a person may use to "resurrect" a deceased spirit. I use the word resurrect deliberately as that is indeed what a person is doing calling on a spirit to manifest. However a spirit seeking to resurrect needs a body to do it in. Guess who that physical body may be the subject of a resurrection?

Normally resurrection events are temporary as most spirits know that their shift into conscousness is not appropriate, however some spirits have ambitions and will seek to fulfil those ambitions.

For those that are reading this thread that are troubled by ouigi board or other possessions [resurrections] there is a technique that may help find a way for the spirit to either go back to sleep [become one again with God] or become more compatibible with the person it is attempting to fit in with. [ie. Surviving heart transplant recipients have to accommodate a "generous" dead spirit for example]

In simple terms it is re-approaching the medium used, in this case the Ougi board and again summoning the spirit that is posing a problem. Then using the board ask it to spell out one key word.

That word is "GOD" with the intent to iinvoke the true God, creator etc. Normally this creates a "dead" board as the spirit can not spell the word God with out being healed.

Rational: God is the sum of all spirits, You are the sum of all spirits, summon God and you summon yourself. The spirit needs to return to being one with God therefor one with self. God needs no ouigi board to communicate with.

And for those tempted to play games with dead people, it is highly recommended that if you are going to wake someone up from the grave that you be prepared and trained properly [ grounded ] for an angry outcome and lingering outcomes and in some cases your life as a healthy human being could very well be finished as being half dead and half allive or variiations accordingly are not fun at all.

To the nay sayers and skeptics... good on you! Your doing a splendid job and keeping people away from these things....well done!

* just a pity that community naivity is the general and unfortunate outcome. A necessary evil so to speak.

Edited by ozziemate

I am so sad that due to societies need to ignore the spiritual reality you were not taught or informed properly about the dangers of playing with dead people.

Be heartened that your son is indeed one with God as death provides a unification and cleansing.

Your experience thus told is helping others to avoid the "silly" but costly mistakes of the past, and possibly this is part of your personal journey through life to do so.

Edited by ozziemate

From my experience. It opens yourself up to something that none of us are equipped to deal with. No matter how experienced you are.

Theres a lot of research thats been done to try prove paranormal phenomena. Once this is established we might start discovering how to deal with it. So I would not experiment with it right now. Especially as I have a family. They take priority. i would never do anything to endanger them.

When I was young and silly I had a bad experience with it.....so definitely No....

• Like 1

From my experience. It opens yourself up to something that none of us are equipped to deal with. No matter how experienced you are.

Theres a lot of research thats been done to try prove paranormal phenomena. Once this is established we might start discovering how to deal with it. So I would not experiment with it right now. Especially as I have a family. They take priority. i would never do anything to endanger them.

When I was young and silly I had a bad experience with it.....so definitely No....

My thoughts exactly. I also had a bad experience when I was young and silly. I will always advise to leave the ouija boards alone.

I'm not convinced it has anything to do with spirits. I used to do glassy glassy BTW. I firmly believe it's about focusing the mind. About empowering a part of your mind that is dormant the most part of your existence. Where it draws it's energy from and how it opens that dimension I have no idea. All I know is that there is a lot of evil.

Led zepplien's jimmy page knows about zozo.led zepplien's 4th album was going to be called zoso but they switched it to 4

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 1

I have had a run in with Zozo. Oddly enough, it happened on the very first day I ever used a ouija board. I have used it many times since. I do know for a fact the first time it was him, but i encountered an entity claiming to be him last weekend and I really think it was someone else. This entity seemed completely different. Z was very agressive, and as you stated moved the planchette certain ways. I think he has gained fame amongst the living therefore other evil spirits use his name to attempt to benefit somehow. This one from last weekend kept saying "free". So I asked if it wanted us to free it. The entity said "yes". We didnt, of course.

You cannot summon Z or any other demon / entity. It is more random until something gets attatched, then you will continue to get the same entity until it leaves. I know this from experience. They will lie. So please, dont try summoning anyone. You will not find your deceased loved ones. Been there, done that.

Edited by Crashley

I have had a run in with Zozo. Oddly enough, it happened on the very first day I ever used a ouija board. I have used it many times since. I do know for a fact the first time it was him, but i encountered an entity claiming to be him last weekend and I really think it was someone else. This entity seemed completely different. Z was very agressive, and as you stated moved the planchette certain ways. I think he has gained fame amongst the living therefore other evil spirits use his name to attempt to benefit somehow. This one from last weekend kept saying "free". So I asked if it wanted us to free it. The entity said "yes". We didnt, of course.

Maybe other people have noticed but the spirit world appears to be going through a healing and has been since 21/12/2012 so it would not be surprising if ZoZO 's behavior has changed.

Edited by ozziemate

This is some funny **** i have known plenty of people who believe in these things when i was a teen played the game aswell,sorry but god is in the tv more than demons are in a cardboard game.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these "demons" are more in your head than coming through this board.If you want to access spirits do as the natives do change the way your brain functions.If spirits exist i think changing the way the brain works would/will be the only way any could communicate with them.

I had a very unique experience. Which caused me to quit. Doubt it was spirit or demon related. Certainly scared the **** out of me.

You may dismiss this outright, but I've heard tales of ZoZo from way back. There's a place down Penrose woods in Helston where zozo is scrawled in graffiti at a number of sites. The area is well known for kids and others doing Ouija boards etc...

• Like 1

Zozo is such BSBS. Still, if you are going to be the "ouija board" demon, it's best to have a name that's very easy to spell out. Wonder what Zozo did while he waited for the ouija board to finally be invented?

• Like 1

I cant say I agree that it is all just b.s. I was a skeptic also, until I was 26 years old. I was self proclaimed athiest and laughed at people when they told me "ghost" stories. Since I started researching the paranormal (which was like a joke at the time) that has changed drastically. I know there is nothing I can say to change a skeptic mind, as noone could change mine back then. Im not claiming to have a clue about what these entities actually are, I can only speculate, and I cant speak for other people or evidence, but these entities are very real, not a figment of my mind or imagination. I have several on film that I captured, I have evps, I have heard them out loud with my ears in real time speak to me in broad daylight. My outlook now, is simply that a skeptic wouldnt be a skeptic had they had an experience. Most people havent. I have, because I went looking for it. You cant say it isnt real if you dont factually know that for sure. I dont take anybodys word for anything when it comes to the paranormal, I test it myself. That is the only way to know for sure.

I dont think Z is a "ouija" demon. World renound Demonologists think hes been around a very long time. I just think that he is one of the more common entities on the board. I dont even believe that zozo is his name. Many entities like to go back and forth two letters / numbers or count down, this one just picked those two, and sticks to it. Theoretically, there is more than one way to contact these entities, so chances are you could contact him one of those ways as well. Ouijas just seems to be easiest and most common. Ancient civilizations were also known to be involved in necromancy and sorcery as well. The Ouija was created long before Fuld bought the patent in the late 1800s, and produced multiple for retail sale.

I cant say I agree that it is all just b.s. I was a skeptic also, until I was 26 years old. I was self proclaimed athiest and laughed at people when they told me "ghost" stories. Since I started researching the paranormal (which was like a joke at the time) that has changed drastically. I know there is nothing I can say to change a skeptic mind, as noone could change mine back then. Im not claiming to have a clue about what these entities actually are, I can only speculate, and I cant speak for other people or evidence, but these entities are very real, not a figment of my mind or imagination. I have several on film that I captured, I have evps, I have heard them out loud with my ears in real time speak to me in broad daylight. My outlook now, is simply that a skeptic wouldnt be a skeptic had they had an experience. Most people havent. I have, because I went looking for it. You cant say it isnt real if you dont factually know that for sure. I dont take anybodys word for anything when it comes to the paranormal, I test it myself. That is the only way to know for sure.

Hi, I would like to see these photos, I really do.

As for EVP i pass, EVPs can be easily manipulated by multiple techiques.

Edited by Brian Topp

Absolutely, I will certainly show you. I get the evp thing, i dont trust them if i didnt actually record them myself. I am very new here I just came to check out a certain topic then found this one. I am not familiar with the site. I will get on my p.c. and figure out if i can upload images.

Absolutely, I will certainly show you. I get the evp thing, i dont trust them if i didnt actually record them myself. I am very new here I just came to check out a certain topic then found this one. I am not familiar with the site. I will get on my p.c. and figure out if i can upload images.

http://imageshack.us/

or http://tinypic.com/

or photobucket.com

once uploaded, copy url and on the top of when you reply, the under the yellow smiley face, a bit to the left is a box with a bit of green, click that and paste the link.

I think to much pot when listening to Led Zeppelin IV [zoso] . :w00t: