Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Riot In London

susieice

:hmm: ....Mmmmm....amazing how all these gangs can shoot hell out of each other every other day yet as soon as a bit of rioting and looting comes into view they can amazingly all join together.....bet a certain Internet auction site is full of tv's and trainers...

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS

• itsnotoutthere

• Mr.United_Nations

• dekker87

Ask me, the police should shoot the lot of them. Clearly these boys and girls don't have no respect for life. I think the only thing they will understand is violence and tbh we'd be doing people a favour by getting rid of them.

Edited by LiquidSnake

I think all our governments past & present would do well to contemplate the biblical words "you reap what you sow"

Perhaps they'll take things a bit more seriously when the scum moves nearer westminster....well we can hope.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I think all our governments past & present would do well to contemplate the biblical words "you reap what you sow"

Perhaps they'll take things a bit more seriously when the scum moves nearer westminster....well we can hope.

i want to see the police cracking skulls. but this wont happen. am just surprised how rubbish the police are, not their fault - only operating within the procedure set out by the political elite. am fixed to watching the News sky/BBC am waiting for snot and blood.

i want to see the police cracking skulls. but this wont happen. am just surprised how rubbish the police are, not their fault - only operating within the procedure set out by the political elite. am fixed to watching the News sky/BBC am waiting for snot and blood.

I was listening to Radio 4 news this morning. Typical BBC crap. Grilling the chief of the Met for his force being too softly softly. Now which media outlet do you suppose would shreik to the high rafters about police brutality (of course with racist undertones) if they had gone in hard.

I don't usually have a great deal of sympathy the the police (met my fill of arrogant ones) but to be fair, they're in a no win situation, lets not forget minorities will generally get the benefit of the doubt from our National broadcaster

Edited by itsnotoutthere

well the tactics used need changing. i think if this continues and spreading beyond london the police will have to up their game and start cracking skulls. nothing else for it.

rubber bullets would be a good move :yes:

Still, as i said before, it warms my heart to seem them tearing up the place where they live. Spose some people want to live in a ghetto.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Just seen on the news, they've started in Birmingham now. Wow...who would of predicted that...lol.

Ah & now the beeb have sought the wisdom of Ken Livingstone....& low & behold it's all the fault of the present government..amazing.

Guest Lottie

well the tactics used need changing. i think if this continues and spreading beyond london the police will have to up their game and start cracking skulls. nothing else for it.

The whole situation is disgusting.

Think the time for different tactics needs to happen now but god knows what. Maybe the army will need to get involved at some point? It's spread across London. Hackney, Peckham, Lewisham (South) are all at it. Along with Croydon, which is not an inner city area (south east, Greater London suburb) which now has buildings on fire.

Well, in the last hour and half they have hit Croydon where I live.

The b******* have burnt down Reeves Furniture store, its an inferno, that shop had been operating as a family business for over 150 years. What kind of mentally sub-normal thug does such a thing?

They have smashed a large number of shops, gutted Argos in Church Street, burnt at least one bus.

The Tram-lines are buggered due to the fires, so we can kiss good by to out main source of public transport for the next 2-5 days.

Just heard from a mate that Bromley North and other places around Croydon are kicking off as well.

Its disgusting, quiet frankly I would call in the army, give them all stingers (flick battons) kettle, then beat the rioters senseless, then imprison them for a minimum of 12 years each.

The b******* have burnt down Reeves Furniture store, its an inferno, that shop had been operating as a family business for over 150 years. What kind of mentally sub-normal thug does such a thing?

They have smashed a large number of shops, gutted Argos in Church Street, burnt at least one bus.

The Tram-lines are buggered due to the fires, so we can kiss good by to out main source of public transport for the next 2-5 days.

Just heard from a mate that Bromley North and other places around Croydon are kicking off as well.

Its disgusting, quiet frankly I would call in the army, give them all stingers (flick battons) kettle, then beat the rioters senseless, then imprison them for a minimum of 12 years each.

I pity any shop keepers that haven't got insurance cover tonight.

But what about their human rights?

I pity any shop keepers that haven't got insurance cover tonight.

But what about their human rights?

Whose human rights?

The Shop-keepers?

Or the Rioters?

Guest Lottie

It's sickening isn't it. Think the army should be let loose on these scum.

Reeves is neaar the flyover isn't it? They closed west croydon station earlier as well. Friend of mine lives in South croydon and hoping he gets home ok.

Nothing fortunately happening this side, I'm near Kingston. Keep safe!

It's sickening isn't it. Think the army should be let loose on these scum.

Reeves is neaar the flyover isn't it? They closed west croydon station earlier as well. Friend of mine lives in South croydon and hoping he gets home ok.

Nothing fortunately happening this side, I'm near Kingston. Keep safe!

Yeah its right next to the fly-over, well it used to be, its a smouldering ruin now.

He should be ok if he is in South Croydon not too bad that way I think, I am right ont he Edge near Addington and Forestdale, and it seems fairly quiet.

Just seen on the news, they've started in Birmingham now. Wow...who would of predicted that...lol.

I get local west midlands news, there's looting going on all over Birmingham city center the police appear to be doing nothing about it, one reporter said she saw a large electrical store being looted while police officers stood outside.

Guest Lottie

Yeah its right next to the fly-over, well it used to be, its a smouldering ruin now.

He should be ok if he is in South Croydon not too bad that way I think, I am right ont he Edge near Addington and Forestdale, and it seems fairly quiet.

I thought so... just watching sky news, it's unbelievable and hearing the guy who owns Reeves talking about it, poor man he was in tears. :-(. I don't know Addington and Forestdale that well, think I've driven through at some point. Seems quiet around here at the mo too, hope it stays that way. Got a call from another friend in Clapham, it's kicked off there, so hoping it's not going to move down the line. And my sis in Essex said it's going off in Basildon, Ilford and Southend.

I get local west midlands news, there's looting going on all over Birmingham city center the police appear to be doing nothing about it, one reporter said she saw a large electrical store being looted while police officers stood outside.

Police don't seem to be doing anything in Clapham either, apparently they don't have enough police in the area because of the need for police in other areas...

Edited by Lottie

Well, a new update.

Primarch in Bromley is now on fire apparently, 16 bus routes that pass through Bromley have been diverted.

This is sheer madness.

Call in the army dammit, load up on rubber bullets and attack dogs and sort this out.

Its getting way out of hand, gangs of thugs have seen police cant cope and are taking advantage, the more who do so, the weaker the police response, thus the worse it gets.

Call in the Army, and deal with it.

Guest Lottie

Why haven't the army been called in!?? Aldershot army barracks are only 30 mins away.

There are pockets of arson attacks going off randomly everywhere, police can't contain the violence because they are so streched. It took 2hrs for the police to become present in Clapham.

Update- someone has just been shot in Croydon.

Edited by Lottie

It's scary seeing all the stuff in Birmingham and London. I was in Birmingham just the other day and meant to be heading through it and London tomorrow but there's no way I'm doing that now. Those rioters are such animals.

It's about time some drastic action was taken....take the gloves off, and if a few rioters get killed, oh well, no lose...

Edited by The Sky Scanner

It's about time some drastic action was taken....take the gloves off, and if a few rioters get killed, oh well, no lose...

I agree that action needs t be taken, but they'd have to be so careful that it was against the rioters and not innocent people caught in the middle of it all.

Guest Lottie

Update- Rumour that the Hammersmith Apollo is on fire.

Building on fire in Clapham that may have people inside. (people rescued)

Wandsworth and Ealing being targeted. Camden been rioted.

Most tube stations shut down.

Canary Wharf and Isle of Dogs been targeted.

Clapham residents told to evacuate.

Edited by Lottie

I agree that action needs t be taken, but they'd have to be so careful that it was against the rioters and not innocent people caught in the middle of it all.

Innocent people minding their own business don't tend be wearing hooded tops and running in groups...i'm sure they could work out who's who ;)

They're breaking into people's houses now, setting fire to homes as well as business's, and trashing every car they see....drastic actions calls for drastic measures....slot a few of them, make them **** scared, hunt the rest down..